As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Art dumpage and some dumb questions

KrazedKrazed Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Artist's Corner
Hey, I think its been like a year since I was here last. Anyway I have a question: I am in sore need of pocket change, what sites enable me to find commission work freely?

If the images are too big, sorry. I tried making them smaller but for some reason, no matter how much I resized them on photobucket, most of them wouldn't change.

Anyway, here is my stuff:

asunder.jpg
my room painted in 15 minutes, a quicky where I wanted to try something different.

jadesaucy.jpg
One of the characters from a comic that I TRY to start, but for now Crazed is all I work on.

advancecopy.jpg
I was bored and so I did this meme thing for deviantart...

biancapin-up.jpg
My first Pinup drawing.

sketches.jpg
some character sketches.

VOIDFINAL.jpg
Another pinup... >_>

CountriesRoad.jpg
An experiment to draw different scenery. Watercolor.

advance2copycopy.jpg
I wanted to redraw characters from 5 years ago in my modern style and had a lot of fun with this.

biancabluecopy.jpg
Having fun with water colors.

allsh.jpg
Some quick character designs.

self.jpg
A self portrait in which I skewered some proportions to up the insanity a notch.

mom.jpg
A portrait of my mother.

The next two are nude pencil drawings.
twist.jpg
A nude.

CCF10012009_00001.jpg
Another nude... I ran out of room for the feet :[ I need to stop doing that. The line in the middle is caused by a too small scanner.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed looking and I would love some feedback, in criticism or anything you want to tell me. Also the question earlier.

Krazed on

• Options
    PiranhaPlantPiranhaPlant Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    You have some pretty sweet character designs and I like how you can draw them in different poses...and you draw hands!! : D And you draw them well!

PiranhaPlant on
    gcbannergg.jpg
  • Options
    FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm not too keen on your cartoon people but then I don't really like cartoon people in general so that may just be an opinion thing. Your life drawings are pretty good, however, and there's something nice about your water colors. It makes me think that you should try to apply what you learn from life drawing to your cartoons because something about their faces and their proportions just feels awkward to me right now.

Food on
  • Options
    IkageIkage Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    what sites enable me to find commission work freely?

Check out www.conceptart.org job section along with http://www.cgsociety.org/, www.awn.com, www.gamastura.com for freelance jobs

If you want small jobs try www.deviantart.com and just whore yourself out. If your really desperate try a furry site. Those people are more then guaranteed to pay.

Also tan skinned chicks are hot. Good choice.

Ikage on
    STRONGER THEN DIRT!! DIRT STRONG!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ikage wrote: »
    what sites enable me to find commission work freely?

Check out www.conceptart.org job section along with http://www.cgsociety.org/, www.awn.com, www.gamastura.com for freelance jobs

If you want small jobs try www.deviantart.com and just whore yourself out. If your really desperate try a furry site. Those people are more then guaranteed to pay.

Also tan skinned chicks are hot. Good choice.

Awesome, thanks for the links!
    And yes, they are :P

And no furry sites, never.

Krazed on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    What other forums are good for quick freelance things? Does anyone know?

Krazed on