As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]ulator

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited October 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
20091022.png

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    at Uni, have coffee, might actually be ready for this 9am meeting.

BobCesca on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    9am is a terrifying place.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I love Overcompensating, excellent choice.

Armored Gorilla on
    "I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I haven't woken up before noon in a long time.

yalborap on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    I haven't woken up before noon in a long time.

i sometimes get lost outside in the very early morning because i'm not used to the sun falling on things that way

yes, my sense of direction is apparently so bad i can bump into light

actually it's probably more because i'm such a night person that odds are my brain stays in bed in the early morning regardless of whether my body leaves or not

Rust on
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2009
    So there's a 56 page thread on rape culture? OK.

Bogart on
    edited October 2009
    Bogart wrote: »

Can we make a thread on rap culture too?

I don't listen to rap, I just like when we do that.

yalborap on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Pony, I am very happy I'm not the only one who thinks that article is just a tad bit overboard.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2009
    Sleep time.

Organichu on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Pony, I am very happy I'm not the only one who thinks that article is just a tad bit overboard.

I thought so too when it was posted a few weeks ago. But then more and more women chime in and I feel like I'll defer.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    HERE COMES EVANDER

TO SHIT UP THAT THREAD

Rust on
    edited October 2009

Yeah. It's a fun thread. In a whole kind of slitting your wrists way.

BobCesca on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm not sure if the Accutane is kicking in yet, as it's only been a week and the dermatologist said it actually gets worse the first two weeks, but the acne on my scalp isn't as intense. Most of the pimples are gone, but in their place are all these scabs. Some of them are squishy like a marshmallow, others are so flakey I just have to brush them for them to fall apart, and others are rock solid, black scabs. And still the itchiness and pain persist, but manageably.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Time for meetings. urgh.

BobCesca on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009

well, there's roughly 45 pages of people being really skeevy and ten of the rest of us going D:, so there's some time saved :P

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oh god. I think I played too much boderlands yesterday night and today.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited October 2009
    The responses in that thread are just making me all kinds of WTF right now and I think I should just go to bed. If I do bail out, good luck, because jesus christ.

Armored Gorilla on
    "I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Give me your borderlands. I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I lived in hope it was a rap thread with an amusing title, but no it's 56 pages of pure stupidity.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Guys, Torchlight is so great.

So great.

Silas Brown on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    wazilla wrote: »

Give me your borderlands. I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

HISS!

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

So great.

Is it much different from FATE?

Mojo_Jojo on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hey Mercs 2 just because you have the voice actress make a snarky comment about how her character's scantily clad leather outfit which is zipped down past her navel makes her look like 'she should be in a video game' doesn't absolve you of the skeeviness of having said outfit in the game in the first place.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited October 2009
    The responses in that thread are just making me all kinds of WTF right now and I think I should just go to bed. If I do bail out, good luck, because jesus christ.

I knew it was bad when I realised that I'm more worried about ending up accidentally dating someone who thinks like geckahn or silver than I am about accidentally dating an actual rapist. Just, ick. I'd be scrubbing for weeks.

Then again, I don't get blackout-trashed in nightclubs and fuck strangers* so the odds are thankfully low.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

So great.

Is it much different from FATE?

I have no played FATE. Couldn't say.

Silas Brown on
    edited October 2009
    The Cat wrote: »

I knew it was bad when I realised that I'm more worried about ending up accidentally dating someone who thinks like geckahn or silver than I am about accidentally dating an actual rapist. Just, ick. I'd be scrubbing for weeks.

Then again, I don't get blackout-trashed in nightclubs and fuck strangers* so the odds are thankfully low.

I assume the * is some kind of joke, but what?

yalborap on
    edited October 2009

She has the sex outside of the nightclubs I presume.

Mojo_Jojo on
    edited October 2009
    Guys, I'm going to take my dog for a walk and have a smoke.

I'm leaving this note here because I'm worried I might be eaten by a hobo while I'm outside. There is a non-zero percentage chance of being eaten by a hobo every time I step outside.

Raiden333 on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Or maybe there are strangers she has had sex with?

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
    edited October 2009
    No she fucks people she knows while blackout-trashed in nightclubs. Duh.

Kagera on
    edited October 2009

Study shows 97% of people who claim to have been date raped due to drugged drinks have no drugs show up in their system, ergo it's not rape because they weren't drugged and they were drinking, so it's okay they were raped and blhalbheklwahkldvbhkla.

Armored Gorilla on
    edited October 2009

I'm leaving this note here because I'm worried I might be eaten by a hobo while I'm outside. There is a non-zero percentage chance of being eaten by a hobo every time I step outside.

This is an inadequate note as we know nothing as to where you live, how long you expect to be, whether you'll post upon return, or the route you will take.

Kagera on
    edited October 2009

I was going to jokingly give a potential pass to friends, but it didn't quite work the way i wanted it to

and i'm shit at editing

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
    edited October 2009
    tangentially, wasn't the draw of stuff like GHB the fact that its metabolised very rapidly and is thus hard to detect after the fact?

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Kagera wrote: »

This is an inadequate note as we know nothing as to where you live, how long you expect to be, whether you'll post upon return, or the route you will take.

Whew, good thing I didn't get eaten.

that time.

Raiden333 on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

You laugh now, but you fucking reek of good living, and hobos love that shit. They'll be on you like a lonely child on an authority figure not quite aware of appropriate boundaries. You'll be in the next hobo stew and your lack of note will fuck you over.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited October 2009
    Excellent. The head of department is behind "operation Movember". Now to persuade my girlfriend.

Mojo_Jojo on
    edited October 2009
    Excellent. The head of department is behind "operation Movember". Now to persuade my girlfriend.

awesome. you should start a thread, Movember is rad.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
    edited October 2009
    I was wondering when the victimization of poor men who only want to be loved and it hurts him SO BAD that somebody might take precautions around him when he would never hurt a soul was going to come into play.

Armored Gorilla on
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2009

Movember? Obviously, I have missed a meeting.

Bogart on
This discussion has been closed.