As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]ulator

1151618202126

Posts

  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Pretty much.

    Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore.
    I'm twenty-one and my face still fucking breaks out. Hell, bits of my back look like the surface of Mars.

    Actually, due to the decent amount of wind that Mars experiences, Mars is not heavily cratered. What you probably mean to say is that your back looks like the surface of the Moon. If you wanted a body that is both cratered and reddish, then you should probably go with something like Amalthea.

    You and me kakos. We're like this.

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    hey, we can subjugate them for clothing and forced labor too.

    redx on
    This machine kills threads.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    ok i did the washcloth

    but is loses heat so rapidly!

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Pretty much.

    Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore.
    I'm twenty-one and my face still fucking breaks out. Hell, bits of my back look like the surface of Mars.

    Actually, due to the decent amount of wind that Mars experiences, Mars is not heavily cratered. What you probably mean to say is that your back looks like the surface of the Moon. If you wanted a body that is both cratered and reddish, then you should probably go with something like Amalthea.

    What about a body that has lots of hills and is somewhat reddish?

    Captain Carrot on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Tails from the Brothers Grimm.

    Greeper on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Lots of coal to mine stone slabs from down here

    convenient, as I have begin making floors in my tower

    no gold yet, tho

    Abdhyius on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Heh, I love it when sick people, particularly those with a fever, say 'I probably won't got back to sleep, I've already got 10 hours'. 2 minutes later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZSNARFSNORTZZZZZZZZZZ....

    Hee, it makes me chuckle.

    I woke up to the people in the appt below me puking at 6 in the morning.

    JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    Pretty much.

    Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore.
    I'm twenty-one and my face still fucking breaks out. Hell, bits of my back look like the surface of Mars.

    Actually, due to the decent amount of wind that Mars experiences, Mars is not heavily cratered. What you probably mean to say is that your back looks like the surface of the Moon. If you wanted a body that is both cratered and reddish, then you should probably go with something like Amalthea.

    What about a body that has lots of hills and is somewhat reddish?

    Your mom.

    Premier kakos on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The addition of these data to those previously collected merely broadens the range of reactions that might be expected to occur in real life. That range has not been shown to extend into the area that can rightfully be regarded as dangerous or an obviously unacceptable threat to public safety. Alcohol present in blood concentrations around the legal limit (0.10 g/dl) in most American States is more impairing than anything subjects have shown after THC alone in our studies. As mentioned, medicinal drugs have had worse effects on psychiatric patients' driving performance in other studies employing the same test procedures. If not blatantly dangerous, however, the effects of THC alone in this study were certainly more than slight. They were of sufficient magnitude to warrant concern. Drivers suffering the same degrees of impairment as the present subjects did after THC alone would be less than normally able to avoid collisions if confronted with the sudden need for evasive action. They would probably also be more likely to fall asleep during prolonged vehicle operation. In short, while the effects of THC alone in doses up to 200 1lg/kg might be categorized as "moderate" in the tests, they could easily become "severe" under exceptional circumstances.
    Link

    So it's not as bad to smoke pot while driving as it is to have a beer with lunch or take some Dayquil, but smoking pot if you're otherwise distracted or tired is a more serious proposition.

    TL DR on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2009
    i love sleeping

    it is the best activity

    though i'm such a heavy dreamer that that's part of the appeal

    Rust on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    ok i did the washcloth

    but is loses heat so rapidly!

    If you have a hot water bottle you can wet the washcloth with hot water, put it on your skin, then put the hot water bottle over it.

    Passerbye on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Marijuana does not have significant effects on one's ability to drive under normal circumstances. Still shouldn't be done, but not a 'what the fuck' situation.

    Cite plz

    MrMister on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MrMister wrote: »
    Marijuana does not have significant effects on one's ability to drive under normal circumstances. Still shouldn't be done, but not a 'what the fuck' situation.

    Cite plz

    I'm sure Tim will have some studies to back this up but it fully matches my anecdotal experience.

    Inquisitor on
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MrMister wrote: »
    Marijuana does not have significant effects on one's ability to drive under normal circumstances. Still shouldn't be done, but not a 'what the fuck' situation.

    Cite plz

    he beat you to it ^

    pizza delivery drivers everywhere have know this for years.

    thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    how i mine for heat

    Greeper on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Heh, I love it when sick people, particularly those with a fever, say 'I probably won't got back to sleep, I've already got 10 hours'. 2 minutes later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZSNARFSNORTZZZZZZZZZZ....

    Hee, it makes me chuckle.

    I woke up to the people in the appt below me puking at 6 in the morning.

    I slept through Dyr puking because he's sneaky with that kind of stuff. Had to wake up two hours later and have him tell me.

    Passerbye on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Kakos, that link you posted for Castle brought a tear to my eye.

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Pretty much.

    Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore.
    I'm twenty-one and my face still fucking breaks out. Hell, bits of my back look like the surface of Mars.

    Actually, due to the decent amount of wind that Mars experiences, Mars is not heavily cratered. What you probably mean to say is that your back looks like the surface of the Moon. If you wanted a body that is both cratered and reddish, then you should probably go with something like Amalthea.

    What about a body that has lots of hills and is somewhat reddish?

    Your mom.

    Actually, her skin is fairly smooth and kinda gray.

    And no, she is not a zombie, yes, I am sure.

    Captain Carrot on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I am considering heading home.

    Maybe I'll pack a few boxes of books or something.

    BobCesca on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    Marijuana does not have significant effects on one's ability to drive under normal circumstances. Still shouldn't be done, but not a 'what the fuck' situation.

    Cite plz

    I'm sure Tim will have some studies to back this up but it fully matches my anecdotal experience.

    Lots of people think that they're great drunk drivers, too.

    They're just irresponsible and wrong.

    MrMister on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Pretty much.

    Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore.
    I'm twenty-one and my face still fucking breaks out. Hell, bits of my back look like the surface of Mars.

    Actually, due to the decent amount of wind that Mars experiences, Mars is not heavily cratered. What you probably mean to say is that your back looks like the surface of the Moon. If you wanted a body that is both cratered and reddish, then you should probably go with something like Amalthea.

    What about a body that has lots of hills and is somewhat reddish?

    Your mom.

    Actually, her skin is fairly smooth and kinda gray.

    And no, she is not a zombie, yes, I am sure.

    Vampire

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    Greeper on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I am considering heading home.

    Maybe I'll pack a few boxes of books or something.

    But that could take days! D:

    Passerbye on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Heh, I love it when sick people, particularly those with a fever, say 'I probably won't got back to sleep, I've already got 10 hours'. 2 minutes later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZSNARFSNORTZZZZZZZZZZ....

    Hee, it makes me chuckle.

    I woke up to the people in the appt below me puking at 6 in the morning.

    I slept through Dyr puking because he's sneaky with that kind of stuff. Had to wake up two hours later and have him tell me.

    The people down there really suck. they are loud and annoying. I want to stomp on my floor constantly.

    JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    Oh hey now! Are you officially with kissing girl now? :D

    Passerbye on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    Oh hey now! Are you officially with kissing girl now? :D

    Yes, adorably.

    Greeper on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MrMister wrote: »
    Lots of people think that they're great drunk drivers, too.

    They're just irresponsible and wrong.

    *roll eyes*

    Just look at what Tim linked.

    Inquisitor on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Mexican flu fear is back to !!!OMG!!! levels over here after a healthy 14 year old girl died of it. :? Now they're saying again that the worst is yet to come and that especially kids under the age of 5 will die.

    Aldo on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    my head

    she aches

    skippydumptruck on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    Oh hey now! Are you officially with kissing girl now? :D

    Yes, adorably.

    You kissed a girl and you liked it?

    JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    Oh hey now! Are you officially with kissing girl now? :D

    Yes, adorably.

    Awwww
    so lonely
    so very lonely

    Captain Carrot on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Heh, I love it when sick people, particularly those with a fever, say 'I probably won't got back to sleep, I've already got 10 hours'. 2 minutes later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZSNARFSNORTZZZZZZZZZZ....

    Hee, it makes me chuckle.

    I woke up to the people in the appt below me puking at 6 in the morning.

    I slept through Dyr puking because he's sneaky with that kind of stuff. Had to wake up two hours later and have him tell me.

    The people down there really suck. they are loud and annoying. I want to stomp on my floor constantly.

    I live over an empty basement storage unit and next door to a deaf person and an empty unit.

    Though my upstairs neighbor does make lots of noise at odd hours, usually sounds like s/he's rolling bowling balls around and playing with other unusual things.

    Passerbye on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    Mexican flu fear is back to !!!OMG!!! levels over here after a healthy 14 year old girl died of it. :? Now they're saying again that the worst is yet to come and that especially kids under the age of 5 will die.

    all the children will die

    especially YOURS

    Rust on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    wait I have your heart?

    ...ewww

    It's been leaking all over the carpet

    take it back

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2009
    even when i was a wee tot of seven or eight i remember being a little puzzled by the sameness in fox news's ads

    every night something new was going to kill us

    Rust on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    Oh hey now! Are you officially with kissing girl now? :D

    Yes, adorably.

    You kissed a girl and you liked it?

    *smack* Stop that.

    Greeper, congrats.
    Dammit, Jebus.
    Dammit.
    Can't get it out now.

    Passerbye on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    Hakkes I have a girlfriend now, but my heart will always belong to you.

    just so you know.

    wait I have your heart?

    ...ewww

    It's been leaking all over the carpet

    take it back

    no it's yours.

    put it in the fridge if you have to god damn it.

    Greeper on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I am considering heading home.

    Maybe I'll pack a few boxes of books or something.

    But that could take days! D:

    can't feel my fingers so the whole typing thing is becoming difficult. Also there are automatic lights here and they keep going off. I feel like a right tit randomly waving my hand in the air to get the light back on :P

    BobCesca on
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    Lots of people think that they're great drunk drivers, too.

    They're just irresponsible and wrong.

    *roll eyes*

    Just look at what Tim linked.
    If not blatantly dangerous, however, the effects of THC alone in this study were certainly more than slight. They were of sufficient magnitude to warrant concern. Drivers suffering the same degrees of impairment as the present subjects did after THC alone would be less than normally able to avoid collisions if confronted with the sudden need for evasive action. They would probably also be more likely to fall asleep during prolonged vehicle operation. In short, while the effects of THC alone in doses up to 200 1lg/kg might be categorized as "moderate" in the tests, they could easily become "severe" under exceptional circumstances.

    So impairment ranges from moderate to severe? AWESOME!

    MrMister on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Heh, I love it when sick people, particularly those with a fever, say 'I probably won't got back to sleep, I've already got 10 hours'. 2 minutes later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZSNARFSNORTZZZZZZZZZZ....

    Hee, it makes me chuckle.

    I woke up to the people in the appt below me puking at 6 in the morning.

    I slept through Dyr puking because he's sneaky with that kind of stuff. Had to wake up two hours later and have him tell me.

    The people down there really suck. they are loud and annoying. I want to stomp on my floor constantly.

    I live over an empty basement storage unit and next door to a deaf person and an empty unit.

    Though my upstairs neighbor does make lots of noise at odd hours, usually sounds like s/he's rolling bowling balls around and playing with other unusual things.

    When my girlfriend lived in the dorms on one of the co-ed crummy all freshman floors, the floor above it was also a crummy co-ed all freshman floor. Some nights we would hear lots of giggling and sex noises. Then we would hear a guy and a girls voice.

    ... then we would hear a different guys voice.

    JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
This discussion has been closed.