As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Make your mark at PAX!

2»

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2005
    Awesome.

What's the deal with FlatOut though? Who really likes it? About 100 DeVry guys agree that the beta sucked and I'm not sure if I want to buy it.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    tmonkeytmonkey Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    We were just picking a decent multiplayer racing/destruction game. There's always Burnout 3 too, but it doesn't have that great of multiplayer.

tmonkey on
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Of course, 30 miles into it everyone will just give up and pop in Halo.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    That's what I was thinking... FlatOut is really popular for Xbox, but I'm not inclined to buy it at all.

Oh well, I have -$1200 to my name right now, so PAX 06 or bust :cry:

Unknown User on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    zyphlar wrote:
    Awesome.

What's the deal with FlatOut though? Who really likes it? About 100 DeVry guys agree that the beta sucked and I'm not sure if I want to buy it.

Haha, you go to Devry!

tmonkey wrote:
    We were just picking a decent multiplayer racing/destruction game. There's always Burnout 3 too, but it doesn't have that great of multiplayer.

What about Powerstone 2 for Dreamcast?

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Yeah, their marketing is correct, I'm learning exactly what I need in half the time... too bad there's no girls in class :(

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Hey my school is similar. We actually get a 4-year Bachelor's degree in 2 and 2/3 years (almost half the time). BA or BS, we have 5 programs. But yeah, there are not many females, and all the ones that are there are in t he art school :(

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Haha... funny, there's an Art Institute right next door. We get a bunch of girls in the Business program, but the CIS girls hardly represent womankind.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    zyphlar wrote:
    Haha... funny, there's an Art Institute right next door. We get a bunch of girls in the Business program, but the CIS girls hardly represent womankind.

CIS girls are far and few between here, and normally (but not always) face the same problem.

TrainwreckX on