As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Selling a large quantity of games on Ebay

ProhassProhass Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Ive got about 20 PC games, as well as a gamecube and 2 games I wanna offload. I have no experience with Ebay whatsoever, and will be using a friends account. Im just wondering what you'd recommend, ie, selling them in one big bundle, in sort of category bundles, or individually. Most of the games are fairly new and in good condition, Company Of Heroes, Stalker, Oblivion, etc along with some older ones dating back to about Far Cry/Doom 3 time period. The Cube games are Twighlight Princess and RE4 special edition.

Basically its going to be a royal pain to have individual auctions for each one, but I think thats the best way to go. Is Ebay the way to go? And what sort of system should I use, small groups, individual auctions. Not sure if this really qualifies for a full fledged topic, but basically any hints and tips your sporting would be very helpful.

Prohass on

• Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    For new(er) games, I'd say sell them individually. For old(school) games, sell the valuable/rare ones individually and the common ones in bulk (or be total dick and bundle two or three really crappy games with each valuable/rare one).

Szechuanosaurus on