As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [chat] D&D chat thread, ever

• PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Honk wrote: »
    Yo Passer, dawg. How would the mascot thing work?

Like mail it around to different places and take a picture with it at a nice local site?

Exactly.

Passerbye on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Awesome! May I sign up for that or will it be a U.S. thing?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »

Like mail it around to different places and take a picture with it at a nice local site?

Exactly.

I am so up for this

what do I do

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Exactly.
    It's like this http://hulkworldtour.orthanc.co.nz/listpics.php but with an octopus instead of desktop Hulk. He was an SE thing.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Just going as the cop tonight for the party...

I dunno, I'm not really feeling it. I'm kinda dejected, actually. Jew will be there and so will my sister, so I'll have two people to avoid. Plus all the girls are dressed up super hot and I just look wide and drab by comparison.

ya gotta be less hard on yourself; you are plenty hot. Go there and get laid... one of us single folks here needs to pull that off.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Quid wrote:
    Recommend me some cocktails.
    Two parts vodka, one part soda water, one part bourbon. Serve with crushed ice and a lemon slice garnish.

Note: I just made this up and have never had any alcoholic beverage, so it could easily be horrible.

You don't mix hard liquors if you want something good.

And the rest of it?

Sounds like any possible myriad of drinks.

Though I have no idea what bourbon drink would have soda water and lemon.

Quid on
    edited November 2009
    What do you like to drink?

I'm a big fan of dark, bitter beers, and as hard liquor goes vodka is my favorite though I also really like tequila.

Quid on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

I dunno, I'm not really feeling it. I'm kinda dejected, actually. Jew will be there and so will my sister, so I'll have two people to avoid. Plus all the girls are dressed up super hot and I just look wide and drab by comparison.

Hakks I've seen many girls in a wide variety of 'super hot' costumes over the years. Your cop costume is, quite literally, the most attractive I've ever seen, mostly because you are one of the most attractive women I've ever seen. There is more to being attractive than looking like a $20 hooker, which is what most other women look like on Halloween when all they've got on is a corset and some bunny ears.

Passerbye on
    edited November 2009
    Awesome! May I sign up for that or will it be a U.S. thing?

Anyone can sign up. If you want to, click on my sig and follow the instructions.

Passerbye on
    edited November 2009
    next time I drink I will have scotch, and I will enjoy it slowly

or cognac

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    syndalis wrote: »

ya gotta be less hard on yourself; you are plenty hot. Go there and get laid... one of us single folks here needs to pull that off.
    If you're a girl and you go to a halloween party and your costume involves handcuffs and you don't manage to get laid well you... have better standards than most of us.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hakkes doesn't strike me as someone who'd want to have sex with some drunk guy she met at a Halloween party, and I'm sure the odds of meeting an interesting person are inversely proportional to the amount of alcohol available and the number of people dressed as dead celebrities.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited November 2009

I'm a big fan of dark, bitter beers, and as hard liquor goes vodka is my favorite though I also really like tequila.

An entire site dedicated to vodka cocktails.

Passerbye on
    edited November 2009
    handcuffs chafe alot

I walked around an entire night with my hands tied with strips to my back and my foot stripsed to a girls foot

I had some sores the next day

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Hakks I've seen many girls in a wide variety of 'super hot' costumes over the years. Your cop costume is, quite literally, the most attractive I've ever seen, mostly because you are one of the most attractive women I've ever seen. There is more to being attractive than looking like a $20 hooker, which is what most other women look like on Halloween when all they've got on is a corset and some bunny ears.

Passer I love you <3

But when the pictures of my housemate in a sexy Aviator costume gets on facebook i will show you

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    You're older than me, Abdyhius.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Plus all the girls are dressed up super hot and I just look wide and drab by comparison.
    Hey. HEY. Stop that. Ordinary self-deprecation is one thing, and self-deprecation to the point of being completely wrong is another. Also, *hugs*.

Captain Carrot on
    edited November 2009
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    handcuffs chafe alot

I walked around an entire night with my hands tied with strips to my back and my foot stripsed to a girls foot

If the sores were on your penis, then what you experienced was completely unrelated.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited November 2009
    If you're a girl and you go to a halloween party and your costume involves handcuffs and you don't manage to get laid well you... have better standards than most of us.

These handcuffs fucking suck! I can't do the "snap cuff" thing cause they don't lock when you close them unless you fumble around with em with both hands. Bah. No coy "You're under arrest :wink:"s from me tonight

FAULTY EQUIPMENT

Hakkekage on
    edited November 2009
    Passer I love you <3

But when the pictures of my housemate in a sexy Aviator costume gets on facebook i will show you

Just tellin' the truth, ma'am. :)

Passerbye on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Will do, Passer!

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
    edited November 2009

An entire site dedicated to vodka cocktails.

I actually just came across this which is really nice to interact with and has a lot of variables to search for.

Quid on
    edited November 2009
    FAULTY EQUIPMENT

That's what she said.
    I still don't think this kind of joke is particularly funny. :P

Passerbye on
    edited November 2009
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    handcuffs chafe alot

If the sores were on your penis, then what you experienced was completely unrelated.

they were clear marks from the strips on my wrists and my ankle.

I had to wear the entrance band thing around my wrist for another day too, which kept annoying me as it hurt.

Also, I woke up on a pebble beach in a bush so my back was hurting from all the rocks I slept on

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Guess what Premier kakos is doing tonight?
    Nothing. I'm all alone. :(

Premier kakos on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    How come we don't get to see Hakke in a cop outfit but Passer does?!

Damn crocheting gets you everything.

Johannen on
    edited November 2009
    also I like totally pmed you passer

like, totally

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited November 2009

Likewise. Humbug!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Hey, guess what fun things I'm doing tonight?
    Eating candy and pizza with my parents and dogs while keeping up with [chat], political threads in D&D, and an LP on SA. And maybe buying a computer tomorrow because I have no desire to build one.

Captain Carrot on
    edited November 2009

Just imagine what you could be doing tonight. It should keep you occupied for a while.
    :winky:

Passerbye on
    edited November 2009
    Johannen wrote: »

She posted it in [chat] a couple days ago.

Passerbye on
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

Just imagine what you could be doing tonight. It should keep you occupied for a while.
    :winky:

Well, I take could to mean within the realm of probability, so, hmmm...
    Yup, still nothing.

Premier kakos on
    edited November 2009

you have to have a special pass.
    Or look in the Halloween thread

Hakkekage on
    edited November 2009
    Change of plans. No going out, but I am going to go pick up a friend, by liquor and drinking food, and we'll come back here to play video games.

Quid on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I think I'll grind some more on RE 5 so I can get more unlimited ammo unlocks for no real reason since I already beat the game.

I mean, it's gotta be more fun than going out finding a nice lady and having a one night stand right?

RIGHT?

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

I thought that was your sister in the costume?

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited November 2009

Oh shit that's the costume?

You are going to be fine.

Quid on
    edited November 2009
    Change of plans. No going out, but I am going to go pick up a friend, by liquor and drinking food, and we'll come back here to play video games.

I wish I had that kind of money.

Damn rich Quid people. :P

Passerbye on
    edited November 2009

Hey, guess what fun things I'm doing tonight?
    Eating candy and pizza with my parents and dogs while keeping up with [chat], political threads in D&D, and an LP on SA. And maybe buying a computer tomorrow because I have no desire to build one.

I'm against building computers too. If I knew how they worked, the whole experience of using one would be that much less magical.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited November 2009

Man, I need to do this next time I've got the house to myself. No party, just the dudes and booze.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.