Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Malstrom (Wii Disruption guy) takes on Tycho!

124

Posts

  • RaynagaRaynaga regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Uh, maybe I'm missing something but I don't see Tycho having changed stances on anything. I didn't even see him saying he felt the change itself was good or bad.

    All I saw was him saying that the volume and rabidness of the complaints was pretty ridiculous, and that if it was an issue for you then don't buy it rather than shout and stamp your feet before buying it anyway.

    And there have been plenty of times in the past when PA has looked at an online "controversy" and basically said that it was retarded.

    Raynaga on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    @ yodatuna:
    host switching takes all of 30 seconds, at the most. if you can't wait 30 seconds for the game to continue, you might have a disorder.
    as for setting up matches you might be able to use one of many online means of communication, such as vent, AIM, steam, or hell, maybe even a video game forum? but who knows where to find one of those?
    what custom rules will not be included in private matches that you want? because i've played COD and they have a pretty robust option system. it's not just switch gametype, switch map. the way you talk i don't think you've even used these systems before. oh wait

    and everybody brings up counterstrike like some fucking messiah of mods
    yeah some dudes made a mod and it hit big, omg! guess what this is what valve has been doing for YEARS, when the fuck are they ever going to make a new engine? IW is not going to see a mod for their game and scoop it up and start selling it at retail, sorry. CS is the exception not the rule.

    Local H Jay on
    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Malstrom was interesting on the Wii, but has been so utterly, utterly wrong about almost every other subject he's ever written about.

    Let me put a vote in here for: please ignore this fucking guy, he wrote a huge, retarded piece about how McCain was sure to win like a week the 08 election. He's snotty, overreaches, and generally is the definition of crackpot blog trollishness.

    Do you have a link to this piece of tripe? :)

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Malstrom was interesting on the Wii, but has been so utterly, utterly wrong about almost every other subject he's ever written about.

    Let me put a vote in here for: please ignore this fucking guy, he wrote a huge, retarded piece about how McCain was sure to win like a week the 08 election. He's snotty, overreaches, and generally is the definition of crackpot blog trollishness.

    Do you have a link to this piece of tripe? :)

    It was definitely linked and mocked in one of the election or GOP threads. It's here. He horribly misunderstands a variety of subjects.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Matchmaking's alright, but after having experienced it I vastly prefer servers for actually playing with people I want to.

    Quid on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Malstrom was interesting on the Wii, but has been so utterly, utterly wrong about almost every other subject he's ever written about.

    Let me put a vote in here for: please ignore this fucking guy, he wrote a huge, retarded piece about how McCain was sure to win like a week the 08 election. He's snotty, overreaches, and generally is the definition of crackpot blog trollishness.

    Do you have a link to this piece of tripe? :)

    It was definitely linked and mocked in one of the election or GOP threads. It's here. He horribly misunderstands a variety of subjects.

    Fuck. I haven't even gotten through it all, and already I want to tell him "ok, son, go play while the grownups are talking." Did he do a followup when he was proven to be an utter moron?

    Edit: Yes, he did do a followup, and it's just as fucked up as the original analysis.

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • durandal4532durandal4532 regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Matchmaking's alright, but after having experienced it I vastly prefer servers for actually playing with people I want to.
    One thing that is absolutely needed and oddly absent on all matchmaking I've seen is the "Vs. Friends" option. I generally play matchmaking as a quick match that I don't mind leaving immediately afterwards, but if I'm with a big crowd of friendly people, I want half my party vs. half my party even if we're in the general pool of possible games for the last you know, 4-8 people.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Malstrom was interesting on the Wii, but has been so utterly, utterly wrong about almost every other subject he's ever written about.

    Let me put a vote in here for: please ignore this fucking guy, he wrote a huge, retarded piece about how McCain was sure to win like a week the 08 election. He's snotty, overreaches, and generally is the definition of crackpot blog trollishness.

    Do you have a link to this piece of tripe? :)

    It was definitely linked and mocked in one of the election or GOP threads. It's here. He horribly misunderstands a variety of subjects.

    Fuck. I haven't even gotten through it all, and already I want to tell him "ok, son, go play while the grownups are talking." Did he do a followup when he was proven to be an utter moron?
    In my second post about the election, I told you to keep an eye on Iowa for if Obama comes back here, a state he should have locked at this time, he is toast. Well, Obama is back in Iowa which means he is toast. If it is competitive in Iowa (it was very competitive in 2004), that means that McCain is running as well as Bush or better and has FL, CO, IN, NC, OH, NH, and VA all comfortable. McCain going to Maine suggests Obama is performing worse than Kerry or, rather, Obama’s support is ’soft’ among Democrats.

    Edit: Even better.
    Take to the bank, folks, Pennslyvania is turning red this election. I’ve been talking Pennslyvania for the last couple of election posts so might as well continue. Pennslyvania is the *special state* of this election, the state that everyone will be talking about after the election. In that regards, Pennslyvania is to 2008 as Florida is to 2000 and Ohio is to 2004.

    This guy is so consistently wrong on the election, he should probably be offered a Sunday Morning anchor position.

    OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

    They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • RaynagaRaynaga regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    After reading that fantasy literature about the election, I don't know why anyone would take this guy seriously. I'm having trouble finding even a single correct point.

    Kerry lost the election because he was too focused on winning news cycles? When his campaign allowed Swift Boaters to roam basically unchallenged through the cable networks?

    H. Clinton's campaign was never experiencing internal problems, it was all propaganda? When there have been numerous books/articles since that lay out all the infighting that was going on?

    Then again, I'm swooning over his mastery of the English language with such well-written statements as this:
    In 2004, the ‘broken glass conservatives’ were generated by, what conservatives felt, media bias in that veterans who served with Kerry were never had the spotlight shown (which they resorted to their own ads which became the ‘SwiftBoat Ads’) as well as Dan Rather and the forged memos.

    This guy 'taking on Tycho' would be like watching a toddler have a fist fight with a rhinocerous.

    EDIT:

    Jesus.
    Joe the Plumber. At first, Joe the Plumber recieved much amusement and delight of the electorate since it was funny to watch the presidential candidates refer to some citizen and even talk directly to ‘him’ on the camera. After the debate, naturally the press put up photos of the ‘conversation’ between Joe and Obama in amusement as well (amusement in how this citizen somehow ended up as the topic in the third debate). Then, Obama and Biden mocked joe the Plumber and said plumbers could never earn $250,000, and this followed with news came out about Joe’s salary, his marriage, his driver’s license, his taxes, his lack of a plumber’s license, and him ultimately being fired by the plumbing union. This enraged people like I have never seen before. Joe the Plumber became the ‘John Galt’ icon. I heard stories of visible Obama supporters being rattled by this such as SoCal voters peeling off their bumper stickers and uprooting their Obama signs.

    Raynaga on
  • YodaTunaYodaTuna regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    @ yodatuna:
    host switching takes all of 30 seconds, at the most. if you can't wait 30 seconds for the game to continue, you might have a disorder.

    Back on topic anyway. When there is an option where this doesn't happen, why would I want the option where it does happen? If it happened once a month or something, maybe not so much of a big deal, but when it's happening on a daily basis? Pass.

    as for setting up matches you might be able to use one of many online means of communication, such as vent, AIM, steam, or hell, maybe even a video game forum? but who knows where to find one of those?
    what custom rules will not be included in private matches that you want? because i've played COD and they have a pretty robust option system. it's not just switch gametype, switch map. the way you talk i don't think you've even used these systems before. oh wait

    I'm not sure what you were replying too? I never said it was hard to communicate to set up matches. Just that setting up matches in general is needlessly more complex than it should be.
    and everybody brings up counterstrike like some fucking messiah of mods
    yeah some dudes made a mod and it hit big, omg! guess what this is what valve has been doing for YEARS, when the fuck are they ever going to make a new engine? IW is not going to see a mod for their game and scoop it up and start selling it at retail, sorry. CS is the exception not the rule.

    There have been plenty of mods scooped up or many ideas were bought from the mod community. Just because there isn't one yet, doesn't mean there won't be one. I'm just saying mods can be influential, not that they will be and IW does not really gain anything by locking out the modding community.

    YodaTuna on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Getting back to an earlier point, I'm not sure that "vote with your dollar" really works with PC gaming these days. It's far too easy for companies to look at the difference in sales numbers and say "clearly pirates did it" which only further damages their incentive to do future PC releases.

    PC gaming is kind of in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation when it comes to issues like this.

    HappylilElf on
  • FyreWulffFyreWulff regular Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    Getting back to an earlier point, I'm not sure that "vote with your dollar" really works with PC gaming these days. It's far too easy for companies to look at the difference in sales numbers and say "clearly pirates did it" which only further damages their incentive to do future PC releases.

    PC gaming is kind of in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation when it comes to issues like this.

    Except pirated copies actually touch their servers so they know how much pirating has occurred.

    PC piracy is really, really bad. It's basically out of control, to put it lightly. They can still tell how many people bought the game and they can tell who's running pirated copies. If people actually didn't buy the game over this, which they won't, they would be able to tell, because the piracy percentage would go even higher than 70% of the players in the wild.

    FyreWulff on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I spent some time reading this guy's "analysis" last night, both his election stuff and his game stuff.

    I feel dumber for reading it. I feel that because I read his tripe, I am now less informed. But again, this is probably because he's a contrarian, which makes me start to look for a lead pipe to beat the stupid out of him with.

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • KastanjKastanj __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2009
    I like Malstrom in the end. I think his praise and criticism of Nintendo generally articulates my own thoughts, but he sticks with his theories further into specifics than he should. He slightly resembles that Kierkegaard character over at insomnia, just not as regal and not constantly pissed off.

    Kastanj on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaynagaRaynaga regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    That the Lets-blow-things-up-and-stuff-the-abdomen-of-those-who-disagree-with-me-with-ants-guy has a similar thought process and/or ideas as this blogger is further evidence as to why he really shouldn't be listened to.

    Raynaga on
  • KastanjKastanj __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2009
    Raynaga wrote: »
    That the Lets-blow-things-up-and-stuff-the-abdomen-of-those-who-disagree-with-me-with-ants-guy has a similar thought process and/or ideas as this blogger is further evidence as to why he really shouldn't be listened to.

    And the fact that a person superficial enough to consider a fight over human rights to be a "disagreement" is snipingly and grudgingly trying to pee on my pants-leg (despite his lack of a sufficiently long pissing appendage) is further evidence that a man's worth and quality can be gleaned from the people mustering attacks on him.

    Seriously, did you carry that around in your lobe so you could hold it against me at a glorious moment, bravely doing your duty of making sure people did not forget my criminal transgression against your saccharine notions of civility? Oh this some bullshit.

    Kastanj on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaynagaRaynaga regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Actually it just kind of...came to me.

    "Oh, wow, this guy articulates the ant-abodemn guy's thoughts. THAT'S why he reads like a fucking lunatic to me."

    See how much more succinct mine was?

    EDIT: That's right. A typo. Thanks for pointing it out there, ant-abodemnblargushup fellow! You are totally sane now, and by extension my previous comment regarding the blogger apparently articulating your thoughts and the possible relationship this creates on them not making any sense to me is nullified. You know. Because of the typo. Also, needless Latin does less to illustrate your point and more to underscore the whole blowhard jackass thing.

    Feel fre to hum The More You Know! in your head at this point.

    Raynaga on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well, after more thought, I figured out why this "analyst" is a fucking moron - he's a contrarian. Contrarians are poor analysts for the simple reason that they're always working backwards - they start with the assumption that the conventional wisdom is wrong, and then try to make facts fit that assumption. A real analyst, on the other hand, avoids making any assessments until they've seen the data and have had a chance to analyze it.

    The "Toast" article demonstrates this in his work quite clearly. He clearly starts with his assumption that McCain will win, then proceeds to try to make the data fit his narrative. The result is that he has to grab onto discredited theories (the PUMAs), ignore inconvienent truths (such as his vaunted conservative base being both smaller and more fractured), and even contradicting himself (either the conservatives stayed home or there was no upswell, pick one). The result is a rambling disjointed analysis that is nonsensical. And the attacks on the people who actually did get it right become even more ludicrous. But they have to be attacked, because they are so clearly wrong and insane,

    Applying this to the article in the OP, he starts from his assessment that the Wii is this magical disruptive device that is causing the "traditional" game industry to quake in terror. Again he then has to ignore things like the Wii's anemic attach rate, the befuddled bemusement that came with Natal (not to mention all the rumors that Natal heralded a successor to the 360 in development), that WiiWare has a reaction by Nintendo to actually compete with Live Marketplace and PSN, or that Nintendo have been playing whack-a-mole with console hackers for some time now. And the end result is the same - a disjointed, incoherent analysis.

    To put it simple, his "analysis" is worthless because it's make long before he even takes a look at the facts.

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • FyreWulffFyreWulff regular Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Attach rates don't mean shit

    In every console race, the losers will always pull the attach rates numbers because they have less consoles sold and therefore will always have better attach rates. It's just feel good bullshit that even Nintendo kept crowing about during the GameCube run. It's the easiest and laziest powerpoint slide you can make.

    FyreWulff on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    Attach rates don't mean shit

    In every console race, the losers will always pull the attach rates numbers because they have less consoles sold and therefore will always have better attach rates. It's just feel good bullshit that even Nintendo kept crowing about during the GameCube run. It's the easiest and laziest powerpoint slide you can make.

    I think the underlying point still stands - it's a stretch to really say that someone who buys a Wii, and only owns WiiSports and WiiFit is a new customer for the game industry.

    I also enjoy how he ignores that Nintendo was one of the first pioneers of digital distribution. This line in one of his other articles made me laugh:
    Legend of Zelda would not have been possible without the invention of the battery inside the cartridge.

    (For those who are wondering, in Japan, Zelda was on the FDS, allowing it to save to the disk.)

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • durandal4532durandal4532 regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    Getting back to an earlier point, I'm not sure that "vote with your dollar" really works with PC gaming these days. It's far too easy for companies to look at the difference in sales numbers and say "clearly pirates did it" which only further damages their incentive to do future PC releases.

    PC gaming is kind of in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation when it comes to issues like this.

    Except pirated copies actually touch their servers so they know how much pirating has occurred.

    PC piracy is really, really bad. It's basically out of control, to put it lightly. They can still tell how many people bought the game and they can tell who's running pirated copies. If people actually didn't buy the game over this, which they won't, they would be able to tell, because the piracy percentage would go even higher than 70% of the players in the wild.

    Pirated copies traditionally don't play on actual servers, do they? At what point would they gather data from say a copy that was pirated and subsequently played on a private server?

    For that matter, where are you getting your information that piracy is 70% of all gaming?

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    Getting back to an earlier point, I'm not sure that "vote with your dollar" really works with PC gaming these days. It's far too easy for companies to look at the difference in sales numbers and say "clearly pirates did it" which only further damages their incentive to do future PC releases.

    PC gaming is kind of in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation when it comes to issues like this.

    Except pirated copies actually touch their servers so they know how much pirating has occurred.

    PC piracy is really, really bad. It's basically out of control, to put it lightly. They can still tell how many people bought the game and they can tell who's running pirated copies. If people actually didn't buy the game over this, which they won't, they would be able to tell, because the piracy percentage would go even higher than 70% of the players in the wild.

    Erm, why would every pirated copy need to "touch their servers"?

    And where are you getting 70% of PC MW players have pirated copies?

    HappylilElf on
  • FyreWulffFyreWulff regular Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    Getting back to an earlier point, I'm not sure that "vote with your dollar" really works with PC gaming these days. It's far too easy for companies to look at the difference in sales numbers and say "clearly pirates did it" which only further damages their incentive to do future PC releases.

    PC gaming is kind of in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation when it comes to issues like this.

    Except pirated copies actually touch their servers so they know how much pirating has occurred.

    PC piracy is really, really bad. It's basically out of control, to put it lightly. They can still tell how many people bought the game and they can tell who's running pirated copies. If people actually didn't buy the game over this, which they won't, they would be able to tell, because the piracy percentage would go even higher than 70% of the players in the wild.

    Erm, why would every pirated copy need to "touch their servers"?

    And where are you getting 70% of PC MW players have pirated copies?

    To pull down the master server list? To update their rankings? For everything the normal copies need to touch the servers for?

    FyreWulff on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    But... why in the world would they do that?

    That would be a silly thing to do. They could just set up their own server, local or protected or whatever, and have people who also pirated play on that. Like pirate MMO servers.

    Edit: And where did 70% come from?

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • RaynagaRaynaga regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Would you rather play with 50 people with your pirated version, or the 50 people with your pirated version and the other 500 who bought it?

    Raynaga on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So why not have the game authenticate each and every time it checks the master server list/updates rankings and if it doesn't check out you see no servers and get no ranking?

    I guess a better question is how does removing the option for dedicated servers do much to reduce piracy? What I just wrote probably wouldn't do much to reduce piracy either but at least it doesn't remove a feature that some people apparently really care about.

    HappylilElf on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I guess a better question is how does removing the option for dedicated servers entirely stop piracy? What I just wrote probably wouldn't do much to reduce piracy either but at least it doesn't remove a feature that some people apparently really care about.

    Your herring is an impressive shade of vermilion.

    You can't end piracy completely. But you can mitigate it, and as it turns out, even a moderate mitigation can result in a significant boost in sales.

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I don't believe my point was that it couldn't be stopped.

    I figured the "do much to reduce piracy" I used in the next sentence would get that across but I guess I was wrong. I should have just written it in the first place so I'll go ahead and edit it for you.

    My point was that there are are probably ways to impact it without removing features people care about.

    HappylilElf on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    or those people can realize that the method of connection will not hamper their enjoyment of a game and accept that the developers made those decisions not to hurt the costumer but to provide a better experience.

    this whole thing will be irrelevant anyway when servers get patched in 2 months after release.

    Local H Jay on
    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • -SPI--SPI- regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    If I didn't live in a country that has substandard internet the lack of dedicated servers wouldn't be a big deal to me. But it kind of makes the difference between a playable game and a laggy mess.

    If p2p play could run the same server size as dedicated and have no noticeable lag difference I wouldn't give a shit if it were matchmaking or dedicated servers. The community aspects or the mods or whatever are of far less importance to me than the quality of the gameplay. But the simple fact is that in Australia p2p simply can't, the infrastructure can't support it well enough. I've tried xbox live a few times and it's been like going back in time and playing quake 2 on a 56k modem.

    So essentially for me removing dedicated is removing multiplayer, so I would hope it's not a trend that takes off because then online fps would be going bye bye for me.

    -SPI- on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Which is what will probably happen, yes :lol:

    I mean it doesn't really have any effect on me as Dwarf Fortress is about the best my video card can currently handle. :P

    HappylilElf on
  • -SPI--SPI- regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Anyway, once Infinity Ward decided that promoting the use of homophobic slurs in their advertising for the game was a good idea the substandard multiplayer options dropped down a peg or two on the list of reasons not to buy the game.

    -SPI- on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Raynaga wrote: »
    Would you rather play with 50 people with your pirated version, or the 50 people with your pirated version and the other 500 who bought it?
    It's not about want, it's about what works. You don't pirate a game and then play on the official multiplayer servers.

    Edit: Hunh? When and where do they use homophobic slurs?

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    -SPI- wrote: »
    Anyway, once Infinity Ward decided that promoting the use of homophobic slurs in their advertising for the game was a good idea the substandard multiplayer options dropped down a peg or two on the list of reasons not to buy the game.

    Oh? Where was this?

    Edit: And we need more Malstrom kicking in this thread. The man is a walking embodiment of fail.

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I thought we'd already written off Malstrom as useless and moved on.

    If not, well, what AH said :P

    HappylilElf on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I thought we'd already written off Malstrom as useless and moved on.

    If not, well, what AH said :P

    Well, I've been reading his "analysis", and it's just impressive how being latched onto Nintendo's cock can blind you to reality.

    Seriously, how the fuck can one man be so consistently wrong?

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I browsed a few of the, um, articles.

    I stand by my decision to flee.

    HappylilElf on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I browsed a few of the, um, articles.

    I stand by my decision to flee.

    Probably for the best. At this point, I'm reading them mainly because it's like watching a thirty car pileup unfold.

    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie regular Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • JudgementJudgement Registered User
    edited November 2009

    Ow, ow, ow! My head hurts now from all the stupid.

    Judgement on
    309151-1.png
Sign In or Register to comment.