As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

• Options
    Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    That's, uh, really not cool. You need to talk to him about what's appropriate and what's not, especially without warning.
    I was sore for a long time after that. Mostly from him doing something so risky without any prior warning to me, and partially because of being handcuffs to a bed for 5 hours.

I have forgiven him though. I'm considering getting my own back and somehow bondaging him to one of his living room chairs to be found when his parents return home from work.

Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Mr. Quark wrote: »
    That's, uh, really not cool. You need to talk to him about what's appropriate and what's not, especially without warning.
    I was sore for a long time after that. Mostly from him doing something so risky without any prior warning to me, and partially because of being handcuffs to a bed for 5 hours.

I have forgiven him though. I'm considering getting my own back and somehow bondaging him to one of his living room chairs to be found when his parents return home from work.

The thing about restraining somebody is that you shouldn't do it and leave them unattended. Every now and again you hear a story about somebody left tied up and then they died by some fluke accident.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009

The thing about restraining somebody is that you shouldn't do it and leave them unattended. Every now and again you hear a story about somebody left tied up and then they died by some fluke accident.
    I was alone in a room by myself. The only way I could have died is from some Final Destination-ish elaborate death

Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

I was alone in a room by myself. The only way I could have died is from some Final Destination-ish elaborate death

Not the point. It's not a common thing, sure, but it happens. Adults still die by drowning in shallow water. Freak accidents happen. Tying somebody up and leaving them unattended for long lengths of time simply increases the odds that something unforeseen happens.

More power to you for taking the risk.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    SliderSlider Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What is this thread about? Girlfriend stories? Hmm. Okay. When I went to college I worked as a gymnastics coach and started dating a girl I worked with. Big mistake. She was f**king nuts. If you live in the Kirkland area, you probably know where I went to school. It's a heavily religious institution that preaches a bunch of bullsh*t. You know the kind.

Anyway. Since we were both "religious," having "vaginal" sex wasn't an option. Fortunately, she didn't consider oral sex to be against the rules and I managed to talk her into anal...somehow. After a few months of dating, I finally realized that her face was ugly and she would quickly become annoying after I poked her in the butt.

One night, she was particularly annoying and I thought that the threat of a 911 call would motivate her into vacating the premises. Unfortunately, after dialing 911 and hanging up she remained in my presence. I also learned that if you dial 911 and hang up, dispatch immediately returns your call and sends police to your residence.

There's not much to tell. The police came. The police went. Oddly enough, the ex-girlfriend still remained. In the end, I think I promised something...it doesn't matter.

After I ended the relationship, she got pissed and stole the face off of my car stereo. I drove around for weeks without any tunes. Pissed me off...

Slider on
  • Options
    RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You might want to describe more of the crazy.

Because as it stands your post is basically "I started dating a girl, then realized her face looked like an old shoe. Plus I had already gotten anal from her, so I got annoyed and called the cops on her."

And that isn't much of a crazy girlfriend story. It is a kind of story, but it isn't a good one.

For you.

Raynaga on
  • Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Who is the crazy SO supposed to be in that story?

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Crazy? Hmm. While we were at McDonalds, I thought it would be funny if I put M&Ms in her cheeseburger. She flipped out, left the restaurant and disappeared. When I found her, she got into the car and slapped me.

I also recall a peculiar habit she had of randomly vomiting. We'd be hanging out when suddenly she would get up and puke into the garbage container.

Slider on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Slider wrote: »
    Crazy? Hmm. While we were at McDonalds, I thought it would be funny if I put M&Ms in her cheeseburger. She flipped out, left the restaurant and disappeared. When I found her, she got into the car and slapped me.

I also recall a peculiar habit she had of randomly vomiting. We'd be hanging out when suddenly she would get up and puke into the garbage container.

Yeah you're coming off like an ass more than she's coming off crazy.

She also probably had an ulcer or stomach condition.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Slider.

You.

If she's throwing up you should at least pretend to be concerned.

Worst sociopath evar.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have to say slider, you really don't paint a good picture of yourself there.

Captain Vash on
    twitterforweb.Stuckens.1,1,500,f4f4f4,0,c4c4c4,000000.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Not the point. It's not a common thing, sure, but it happens. Adults still die by drowning in shallow water. Freak accidents happen. Tying somebody up and leaving them unattended for long lengths of time simply increases the odds that something unforeseen happens.

More power to you for taking the risk.

I'd like to echo this. While the chances are low, if someone gets into any sort of distress while restrained they can die, surprisingly easily. Even if it's just a panic attack (which is a reasonable thing to have happen).

Also to hammer the point home to those doing the tying, yes, if they die, you go down for manslaughter.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Yeah you're coming off like an ass more than she's coming off crazy.

She also probably had an ulcer or stomach condition.

She said phlegm or something would collect in her throat, which would make her puke. Definitely not normal.

Slider on
  • Options
    AlyceInWonderlandAlyceInWonderland Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Post nasal drip? Sometimes it makes people gag. Kiiiiinda normal.

Definitely doesn't seem crazy enough to warrant having the cops called on her, IMO.

AlyceInWonderland on
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Not so much crazy as abloobloobloo but my girlfriend just broke up with me. It was a distance thing, I moved 150 miles away to go to school. I figured we'd last until winter break but thats what happens when I don't have a car. This week is going to SUCK.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Definitely doesn't seem crazy enough to warrant having the cops called on her, IMO.

Well, he had already "poked her in the butt."

Raynaga on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

She wouldn't leave. That's why I fake, fake called. I don't recall the specifics, other than she wouldn't leave my house. It was frustrating, to say the least. There's more, but I've said enough.

Slider on
  • Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What is this thread about? Girlfriend stories? Hmm. Okay. When I went to college I worked as a gymnastics coach and started dating a girl I worked with. Big mistake. She was f**king nuts. If you live in the Kirkland area, you probably know where I went to school. It's a heavily religious institution that preaches a bunch of bullsh*t. You know the kind.

Anyway. Since we were both "religious," having "vaginal" sex wasn't an option. Fortunately, she didn't consider oral sex to be against the rules and I managed to talk her into anal...somehow. After a few months of dating, I finally realized that her face was ugly and she would quickly become annoying after I poked her in the butt.

One night, she was particularly annoying and I thought that the threat of a 911 call would motivate her into vacating the premises. Unfortunately, after dialing 911 and hanging up she remained in my presence. I also learned that if you dial 911 and hang up, dispatch immediately returns your call and sends police to your residence.

There's not much to tell. The police came. The police went. Oddly enough, the ex-girlfriend still remained. In the end, I think I promised something...it doesn't matter.

After I ended the relationship, she got pissed and stole the face off of my car stereo. I drove around for weeks without any tunes. Pissed me off...

2/10. Try harder next time.

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

She wouldn't leave. That's why I fake, fake called. I don't recall the specifics, other than she wouldn't leave my house. It was frustrating, to say the least. There's more, but I've said enough.

Fake?

You said the cops came

Al_wat on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Not so much crazy as abloobloobloo but my girlfriend just broke up with me. It was a distance thing, I moved 150 miles away to go to school. I figured we'd last until winter break but thats what happens when I don't have a car. This week is going to SUCK.

Why? Are you going home? You mean, this week will suck, because you won't be able to act like you have a girlfriend?

You're in college, right? So, I'm assuming there are a lot of girls there...

Slider on
  • Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Man, I hate it when my girlfriend is under the false assumption that I like spending time around her.

I mean what the FUCK.

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Why? Are you going home? You mean, this week will suck, because you won't be able to act like you have a girlfriend?

Jesus Christ, man.

It will suck because he just lost his girlfriend. As in it will suck because of the emotional impact that will have. There being random women in the area has nothing to do with it. I thought the sociopath jokes were a bit over-the-top, but wow.

"My girlfriend just left me."
    "Yeah, well, aren't there women in your town? Just...you know. Get a random one of those. ALL BETTER!"
    "o_O"

Raynaga on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Generally, and I"m just going out on a limb here, when someone you care about breaks up with you, the weeks ahead tend to be a tad depressing. Long distance or otherwise.

Just throwin' that out there.

But what do I know. He should totally go out and fuck some random college bitches.

AlyceInWonderland on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Al_wat wrote: »

Fake?

You said the cops came

Fake fake. They came. It sucked. But, it was funny when the cop walked in and said, "Oh, I haven't been to this place for a few years..."

Overall, bad story, I guess. I have a revolting story about a girl I saw briefly, but I don't consider her a girlfriend.

Slider on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2009
    Slider I saw you from across the thread and you're really good looking and charming and I'd like your digits.

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Generally, and I"m just going out on a limb here, when someone you care about breaks up with you, the weeks ahead tend to be a tad depressing. Long distance or otherwise.

Just throwin' that out there.

But what do I know. He should totally go out and fuck some random college bitches.

Ya, fuck emotional connections and all that.

She did totally give me that bullshit about "it's not you it's me, I don't want to start resenting you. You can do better" all the stuff that makes a break up really frustrating rather than being able to say she's a crazy bitch.

Doodmann on
    I like to ART
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Slider I saw you from across the thread and you're really good looking and charming and I'd like your digits.

Wait until you hear my revolting story, then you won't have to pretend.

Slider on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Organichu wrote: »

Wait until you hear my revolting story, then you won't have to pretend.

Oh god did she like bleed from her vagina for 5 days every month?

What the hell that's so uncouth.

King Riptor on
  • Options
    adytumadytum The Inevitable Rise And FallRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011

adytum on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    adytum wrote: »
    My ex has been stalking me for 9 months via facebook and our social network. She didn't get the hint when most of our mutual friends stopped talking to her.

I've plugged every hole (AIM, Gchat, Facebook) that I can but she is currently stalking me through mutual friends on facebook. She can still send me e-mails, text me, and call. I have not replied to her in over 6 months, yet she persists.

Currently she is bugging me for pictures from our vacation together in January. Except that I got back to the US on February 1st, she broke up with me February 2nd, and she was dating someone else by February 4th. And then by the 8th she was calling me to tell me how happy she was with this new person.

All in all it was an incredibly messy breakup, and I have no interest in ever having contact with her again.

The crazy is strong with that one.

Gah, that sucks. Did she randomly vomit and bleed, too? Women: can't live with them ...

Slider on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    That would be awful.

Doodmann on
    I like to ART
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Sorry about having a vagina, guys.

AlyceInWonderland on
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Alright, don't have any crazy girlfriend stories (I'll be man enough to admit I'm still a virgin) but I've had a couple of crazy near-misses, cause by god, I don't want The 40-Year Old Virgin to be me when I'm that old.

First one was when I was a sophomore/junior in high school. I get interested in this girl, about 5-foot-2, blond, little on the heavy side but still very pretty with gorgeous green eyes. My dad had Chiefs season tickets (now this was back in '03, when they were accually good, not the train wreck they are now) and I was going to take her to the home game against Denver.

Now my dad (probably thrilled to find out his son was into women) wanted me to make sure everything would work by having me ask for her number, so we could work out the details. She always delayed it telling me, untill eventually she called the whole thing off, saying that her mother wouldn't let her.

The following week, she began calling me a stalker. At first, I first I thought I had made some new-to-dating mistake and ruin my chance, but then I found out through friends and aquaintince that there were several guys she considered "stalkers" (dispite not being that popular at all) and that I was just the latest in line. I also think the was mildly bipolar, as one day she'd tell me off like I was scum, the next she'd chat with me like we were friends. I DO know that she was on antidepressants and had attempted suicide multiple times...

In fact, I knew that going in... speaks volumes on where my love life might be heading, doesn't it?

Second one wasn't so much a "near-miss," but lets tell it anyway! The father of the girl I took to senior prom was a postal worker/biker with a collection of both guns and swords, and knew how to use both very well...
    ...more details? well, not as crazy as it sounds, as the girl is a friend who I met in the SCA (we've known each other since she we were about 10-12) who went to another school distict and came with me for a chance to hang out with me as a friend, and her dad is actually a cool guy, though the stories I've heard of his interactions with her real boyfriends is that (mostly for shits and giggles) he really enjoys living up to the persona he carrer and hobby choices suggest to terrorize them

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    rational vashrational vash Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Just don't let it happen again.

rational vash on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

That's okay. Sometimes they can be nice, like, for a few seconds.

Wait, wait, I have another crazy girlfriend story.

One particular incident occured when I took her to Ivar's. First, she couldn't handle the system in which you order your delicious fish and chips. She got stressed out and screamed at me to get my attention.

It worked, so I wandered over and ordered food for us. But, while I was ordering, she suddenly realized that her purse was gone; which, again, caused a meltdown.

I told her to calm down, because either it was lost forever or it was in my car; most likely it was in the car. She gave me the stink-eye and stormed off for the car. So, I paid for the food and after it arrived I went back to my car where she was waiting...with her purse.

I turned the car on and began to drive back home at which point she began to rant and rave at me about something and about how she needs to eat or else she f**king turns into the devil. This entire time I'm, like, "What? What? I just got you some food. Look! It's in that bag at you feet! Stop yelling at me and eat some!"

Ugh, that was one awesome experience out of many.

Slider on
  • Options
    adytumadytum The Inevitable Rise And FallRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011

adytum on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

See I was being sarcastic.

Vaginas are a okay with me.

Well except the ones with teeth.

King Riptor on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My ex has been stalking me for 9 months via facebook and our social network. She didn't get the hint when most of our mutual friends stopped talking to her.

I've plugged every hole (AIM, Gchat, Facebook) that I can but she is currently stalking me through mutual friends on facebook. She can still send me e-mails, text me, and call. I have not replied to her in over 6 months, yet she persists.

Currently she is bugging me for pictures from our vacation together in January. Except that I got back to the US on February 1st, she broke up with me February 2nd, and she was dating someone else by February 4th. And then by the 8th she was calling me to tell me how happy she was with this new person.

All in all it was an incredibly messy breakup, and I have no interest in ever having contact with her again.

The crazy is strong with that one.

I forgot to mention after that all happened she would constantly call me- sometimes during the middle of the night. I'm a very reliable person, and her whole family is one big ball of insanity and flakiness. When her new girlfriend (by the way, she started seeing a slutty lesbian (slutty as in, she fucked one of my ex's friends that she just met in a bar bathroom while my ex and the bartender waited so they could close)) left her downtown with no cell phone, no ID, and no cash, she borrowed a doorman's cell phone to call me. At 2 AM on a Saturday.

Guess who didn't pick up?

not you, considering you know everything about what happened

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    wenchkillawenchkilla Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    not you, considering you know everything about what happened

Yeah, but considering what he wrote about the girl, she probably sent him a 10 page detailed and time stamped report of what happened, and how it was his fault. Plus, adytum is a cool guy, I played Uncharted 2 with him that one time :)

Slider: That's what you get from dating someone from Northwest U.

Religiously obsessed, married at 19*, intensely hypocritical, batshit insane. Pick at least 3.

*No offense to anyone who's gotten married at a young age. It's the mind set here that's the problem. I would ask girls I knew who were on their way to that university about what they wanted to do with their lives in terms of a career, and they would answer "get married and be a housewife". Ugh.

wenchkilla on
    gamingsig.jpg
    PSN/XBL: dragoniemx
  • Options
    Waffles or whateverWaffles or whatever Previously known as, I shit you not, "Waffen" Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Here's a long one

At my campus last semester on Monday and Wednesday they host Capture the Flag on my campus's quad. My RA was a part of the "veterans" club and pestered me to go, so I did. Of course I met a lot of people and we became friends. One day I was talking my friends and I noticed there was a girl listening in to my conversation, laughing at my jokes etc. It was obvious that she liked me, but having zero dating experience and talking to girls I didn't talk to her. The next CTF meet (on the following Wednesday) she approached me and we started talking. We ended up talking all night and after the game was over I walked her back to her dorm room. She ended up adding me on facebook and wanted to continue talking so we did. By the end of the week I figured I ask her out. It was obivous that we both liked each other. When I did she said no because she was going home for the weekend, but she said ask her again on sunday. This played in my favor because I totally forgot that I had battle assembly that same weekend. So we waved our good-byes and went home.

The entire weekend we ended up calling/texting each other. By sunday when I was texting my SSGT saw that I was preoccupied with my phone a lot. He asked me whats up and I told him what was going on. He thought it was adorable and told me to "Go meet up with your girl. We aren't doing anything productive today." so I was free to leave that sunday before lunch. I decided to be a bit romantic and bought flowers for her for when I did ask her out. I got back to school a few hours earlier than usual. The first thing I had to do was unpack my desktop (Laptop gaming sucks) and my winter clothes. I was in such a rush to get back that I was still in my ACUs. As I carried my stuff back to my dorm I recognized a douche bag from ROTC get into the elevator with me. The first thing he says is "HEADGEAR!" because with both hands full I was unable to take off my beret. It stayed on of course because I wasn't letting a ROTC punk give me orders. Anywho, it took an hour longer to unpack and hook up my stuff because my mom was there. Once she left I grabbed the flowers and went to her suite. The suite door was opened so I went and knocked on her door. Her roommate answered the and I asked her where XXX was. She told me that she just left with her boy friend, who was that ROTC douche bag, and told me that she was playing me like she did with just about every guy she meets.

I got pwned. I walked back to the elevator with flowers in hand. A bunch of really hot chicks saw me enter the elevator and one said to me "Awwww, who are those for?" As the elevator door opened for my floor I said "For you". I ended up giving her the flowers and went back to my dorm. Of course I was devastated. She tried calling me that night because her roommates (Mind you, they DIDN'T GET ALONG AT ALL) told her that I showed up. She tried talking to me all week, but I ignored her calls and texts. She tried talking to me at CTF, but I blew her off. Later that week on a Friday she sent me a big apology letter (on facebook, of all places. I actually have it saved if anyone wants to see that gold) and mentioned that she and her BF broke up. My roommates and a bunch of girls on my floor peer pressured me into hearing her out so I did.

We ended up talking all night, ended up going back to her dorm (roommates were gone for the weekend) making out, and started dry humping me. (Which I later feel as if I was raped because it bothered me really badl). I went back over the next day to talk about the previous night. I felt really uncomfortable about what had happened. Only this time we talked. She was really good at the game and ended up having me put my guard down. Once again we made out, and this time she tried to have sex with me. Remembering the previous night I basically told her "Fuck off" and I left. The following day she decided she "needed to talk" to me. She tried to say we were going to fast and she just wanted to be friends. I figured out that she tried to use me for sex, but I didn't man up and say that. So I took it like a girl and said "okay".

Later that week her roommates and her had a falling out. She ended up moving out of her quad and to a different floor. Somewhere in there I got name dropped and she called me while I was at the gym doing MMA stuff trying to let off some steam. I pretty much told her that "I'm busy, fuck off" She then decided to "Facebook" remove me. At this point I didn't really care anymore.

I'll wrap it up. My first post here is getting a wee bit long. She ended up trying to befriend my friends and stayed in my life as long as possible. She started to stalk me and my friends and caused drama amongst us. (he said, shes saids) She ruined a few friendships, did permanent damage to my social aspect of my life. Though, most things got better in time. Especially when she was banned from CTF for "sexual harassment" and "creating drama".

Waffles or whatever on
This discussion has been closed.