Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] Steampunk: Demons Win, Ship Destroyed

145791055

Posts

  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    lets hope that our day 1 antics can root out this would be saboteurs so we can ensure our continued frivolity aboard this magnificent ship

    That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Did an anime one just in case

    garrodrantiffaadill02.jpg

    I like mr.bizarro guitar more though

    Egos on
  • garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Funnily enough, I've never had my namesake on my avatar. Looks a little more respectable than the nipple monocle.


    Thankyouuuuuu

    garroad_ran on
  • GnershGnersh Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I don't think there is a thing more respectable than a nipple monocle.

    Gnersh on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Egos, you are indeed a fine chap

    M.D. on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Day one has ended. Narration should be up soon.

    Burnage on
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Burnage wrote: »
    Day one has ended. Narration should be up soon.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yyp_3gQhLE&feature=related

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Did you fine chaps throw a Mr. Simon Wolf out of the airship this evening?
    <3
    *disappears seriously but come on I had to*

    Nocturne on
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Did you fine chaps throw a Mr. Simon Wolf out of the airship this evening?
    <3
    *disappears seriously but come on I had to*

    kiss kiss kiss

    That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    warban wrote: »
    I haff tvelve metchsteek

    Wot? Are you running away from me at such a speed as to create a doppler effect, causing you to sound dumb as hell?

    Anyway, Simonwolf deserves no votes, but !Samurai, now thats a fellow who can take some votes.

    Reference....

    http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/254126408_82Zob-L-2.jpg

    warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • simonwolfsimonwolf so enough of this terror we deserve to know lightRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Delmain wrote: »
    psolms wrote: »
    I say, the length of simonwolf's lead is most unexpected. garrod_ran still has not put a monocle on his guitar, so i am forced to keep my vote as it is.

    if simon is in fact innocent, oaklore, hotran, shadowthomas, and delmain pushed simon into a large first place buffer, taking the pressure off of previous vote leader ebfan. this is where i would look next.

    You should probably just look at Dissidia and realize that he's dying because he was being a dick.

    A dick who won the game.

    kiss

    kiss

    KISS

    simonwolf on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I shoulda voted you Simon

    M.D. on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf so enough of this terror we deserve to know lightRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Man I'm surprised everyone didn't vote for me.

    simonwolf on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    psolms wrote: »
    I say, the length of simonwolf's lead is most unexpected. garrod_ran still has not put a monocle on his guitar, so i am forced to keep my vote as it is.

    if simon is in fact innocent, oaklore, hotran, shadowthomas, and delmain pushed simon into a large first place buffer, taking the pressure off of previous vote leader ebfan. this is where i would look next.

    You should probably just look at Dissidia and realize that he's dying because he was being a dick.

    the won who KISS A dick.

    kiss

    kiss

    ftfy

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I forgot to. But I think I argued why you should be voted out earlier in the thread. I guess what I'm saying is

    kiss kiss kiss

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Man I'm surprised everyone didn't vote for me.

    I had a grudge vote.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • simonwolfsimonwolf so enough of this terror we deserve to know lightRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I saw your argument! It was well-reasoned and I agree with it entirely.

    That said, I still blame the Dissidia fiasco on Ahava's head for not contactin' me.

    simonwolf on
  • EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I didn't vote for you because I was dead too early in the game to grudge you.

    Ebfan on
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Many people didn't vote for you because we were all terrified of you epic revealing in response to a large voting block and becoming network head again.

    Thank god that didn't happen, you fools who took the risk.

    The safe solution was to wait for someone to inevitably vig or mafiakill you.

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Night One: Curiousity and Confoundment

    They moved through the bowels of the Phallae, both for the advantage of stealth that it would confer upon them, and for the simple fact that they were uncertain of the way forward.

    Their meanderings were punctuated by a multitude of explosions coming from deeper within the airship.

    "What treachery do they engage in now?", one of the group enquired.

    "I do not know," their leader replied. "We shall stay our course, and commence the strategy we agreed upon. This journey shall be more eventful than I planned."

    ***

    The man had stayed in his quarters, despite the commotion. A curiousity, perhaps, although he was not so socially averse as to refrain from opening the door to the pleasing young woman who had knocked.

    He would have invited her in, but his mouth began to make merely a curious choking noise as his visitor stole the poor chap's family jewels.

    The man belonged to such a promising family; a shame they would never produce an heir, now.

    ***

    "Where are those blasted commoners?", the moustached man growled. His facial hair was once more inconsolable.

    "Relax, Dick. We will be victorious."

    The reply caused a commotion amongst the group; this was far too casual a tone of voice to use amongst one's peers, and more importantly -

    "My given name is not Richard, vagrant. You would know this if you were one of us!"

    And instantly, the gathered nobles drew their inevitably antique hunting pistols, and shot Logos Rimandas. As befits Wangcastle tradition, they first collectively shot him in the kneecap, and allowed him to crawl upon his bloodied limbs for a moment; then they shot him in the shoulder, so that he could no longer even crawl. Then they shot him within the stomach, so that his vital acids might leak over his clothing (although no vagrant commoner would be upset about having their clothes soiled, they joked).

    And then, once they had had a jolly good laugh at his plight, they shot him in the face.

    The Dead:
    Simonwolf - Logos Rimandas, Deathwalker and member of the ACMW - democratically killed

    The Wounded:
    LoserForHireX - had his testicles torn off
    Warban - caught in an explosion
    Savant - caught in an explosion
    TheLawinator - caught in an explosion

    Two bombs were detonated in the main engine. (-8, -8)
    A bomb was detonated on the starboard wing. (-8)

    The port wing was repaired twice. (+2, +2)
    The starboard wing was repaired four times. (+1, +1, +1, +4)


    The Condition of the Phallae
    The main engine has been damaged. (14/30)
    The secondary engine is in perfect condition. (30/30)
    The cockpit is in perfect condition. (30/30)
    The port wing has been slightly damaged. (26/30)
    The starboard wing has been slightly damaged. (21/30)
    The dorsal fin is in perfect condition. (30/30)

    Day Two has begun.
    It shall end in approximately 23 hours, at 0000 GMT.
    Individual PMs shall be sent out shortly.

    Burnage on
  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh dear, it appears that I have gotten myself caught up in an explosion.

    MEDIC!

    Savant on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have the jewels!

    Muahahaha!

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Savant wrote: »
    Oh dear, it appears that I have gotten myself caught up in an explosion.

    MEDIC!

    Aaaahhh hahahahahahahahahaha.

    Grievous injuries are funny.

    3clipse on
    YaYa wrote: »
    FUCK YEAH LET'S FIGHT THE MOON
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Does this mean loser is a women now?

    samurai6966 on
    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random

    M.D. on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • GnershGnersh Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    Saying they were caught in the explosion is probably just an easy way to say they were attacked last night. So people caught in the explosion might still be trying to blow us all up.

    Gnersh on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    All update PMs should have been sent out by now. Let me know if you believe you should have received one; I'm employing a street urchin for tuppence to send them, so there may have been omissions.

    Burnage on
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Gnersh wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    Saying they were caught in the explosion is probably just an easy way to say they were attacked last night. So people caught in the explosion might still be trying to blow us all up.

    Except they are all the same color while Simonwolf was gray and a commoner.

    samurai6966 on
    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    Or perhaps his role title is "inept saboteur". :P

    shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    No instant kills besides the vote so far, huh?

    I would have expected the mafia to have one shot kills, but apparently they don't.

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gnersh wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    Saying they were caught in the explosion is probably just an easy way to say they were attacked last night. So people caught in the explosion might still be trying to blow us all up.

    Except they are all the same color while Simonwolf was gray and a commoner.

    We're not going to know their allegiance if they're just wounded. That would be kind of retarded.

    3clipse on
    YaYa wrote: »
    FUCK YEAH LET'S FIGHT THE MOON
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gnersh wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    Saying they were caught in the explosion is probably just an easy way to say they were attacked last night. So people caught in the explosion might still be trying to blow us all up.

    I disagree. Note the difference between LoserForHire's cause-of-wounding and the others. It's not like Burnage is having a default message for everyone, it very clearly depends on what happened to you.

    Are the colors of the wounded indicative of their role/alignment?
    No instant kills besides the vote so far, huh?

    I would have expected the mafia to have one shot kills, but apparently they don't.

    Or 'twas blocked in some manner? I'd've expected it too, though.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    I assure you that I was not responsible for any explosions that occurred last night. And if I did have a proclivity for experimentation with volatile materials I would not be so daft as to be injured by my own work.

    Savant on
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.
    Well with there being two different bombs being set off in the engine room this is perhaps not the best assumption to make? I just hope none of the wounded are part of our repair crews. As it is, if today's group was the best they can muster that means they could only repair 11 points of damage to the engine room tonight.

    Also, the fact that Simonwolf came up grey instead of red is worrisome.

    Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • GnershGnersh Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gnersh wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Hmmm I wonder if being caught in the explosion is more than random
    I'd assume, at the very least, those that are caught in the explosion did not cause the explosion.

    Saying they were caught in the explosion is probably just an easy way to say they were attacked last night. So people caught in the explosion might still be trying to blow us all up.

    Except they are all the same color while Simonwolf was gray and a commoner.

    But they're not dead, just wounded. They can still participate in the game if someone heals them. If everyone's faction was revealed when they were wounded the entire town would know who's who after a week.

    Gnersh on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Are the colors of the wounded indicative of their role/alignment?

    No. Hitler* himself would show up as a white.

    *He'd be wearing a monocle

    Burnage on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The question, now, is what the mafia will consider the higher priority. Wounded people can still vote and talk, but they are permanently role-blocked.

    Will the mafia finish them off in order to actually... you know, kill people? Or go for others in the hopes of destroying important village abilities?

    I'd go for the second...

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I would love a bit of assistance. Definitely helpful.

    TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh dear me...

    Has someone seen my testicles?
    Answer: No one :cry:

    LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Sign In or Register to comment.