As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ATI Radeon 4800 series driver

SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
Alright, so I got a replacement for my dodgy Novatech PC. And as luck would have it, this one's got its own set of problems.

I've managed to solve most of them, but there's one more thing:

I need to find a driver for my ATI Radeon graphics card, and without having to subscribe to crap like Driver Robot. this is proving ecxeedingly difficult for Google to compute.

Help?:?

Edit: oops, fixed the title

Somestickguy on

• Options
    AyulinAyulin Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    This should do it. Straight from ATI.

Ayulin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ah, thanks

Somestickguy on
  • Options
    RohanRohan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm just curious how you found it difficult to find the drivers. Type "Radeon drivers" into Google and the first result is the correct one.

Rohan on
    ...and I thought of how all those people died, and what a good death that is. That nobody can blame you for it, because everyone else died along with you, and it is the fault of none, save those who did the killing.

Nothing's forgotten, nothing is ever forgotten
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Rohan wrote: »
    I'm just curious how you found it difficult to find the drivers. Type "Radeon drivers" into Google and the first result is the correct one.

I was typing in "ATI drivers", which for some reason doen't come up with that.

Somestickguy on
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    it's funny, because I was pretty sure ati.com would be anyone first guess when looking for something like that.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

When I type in "ATI drivers" into google, the ATI driver download site is the first thing that comes up...

So.... not sure why you're getting funny results when you type in ATI drivers into a google search....

slash000 on
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    slash000 wrote: »

When I type in "ATI drivers" into google, the ATI driver download site is the first thing that comes up...

So.... not sure why you're getting funny results when you type in ATI drivers into a google search....

Spyware hijacker hijinks's?

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    slash000 wrote: »

Spyware hijacker hijinks's?

That's not out of the question, really.

slash000 on