As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini] My-Hime: Searrs/Obsidian Lord victory

• JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Enjoy reading through every single day's thread where I basically start it off by saying "and I STILL don't have a clue what's going on in this game."
    Hey, hey guys? Yeah, there's this thing called asking a source question in cyan. When I see you saying that and saying "maybe I need to watch this series" on Day 3, I shake my head.

We already planned for this ahead of time that people who might want info might not know what is going on.

kime is the ONLY one to use it and he was given some pretty important info.

I've never watched the animu btw. I just know wiki-fu.

Though I wonder if Kime/Advent knews that Step 2 in the Searrs plan, after winning the festival... is to beam laser them into oblivion so it never happens again?

Edit:
    O my god. Loser's role. O... that's truly the worst thing to do to a person. ^_^

Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Arivia wrote: »
    YEAH FOLKS I WAS MASONED WITH SAMURAI
    Cry moar.

Seriously, beel and soda worked together just fine when they were masoned.

Right, but both of them can play well. Samurai blabbed EVERYTHING to his friend vagrant_winds the first day without even talking to me about it. Hands tied, etc etc.
    Yeah, that totally kept you from submitting orders for your power.

As far as I can remember, I either attacked or busdrove every night. Whether that did something effective, not really.
    You were Str 2. Of course attacking a random wasn't going to end well. ;X
    Jobastion wrote: »
    Well, that was a... less than honorable victory, and I will again appologize to those whom I screwed over, Lonely and Fatal3rror.
    I winced when I first learned that you actually had HiME working with you. Yeah, that's going to end reaaaaaal well.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    YEAH FOLKS I WAS MASONED WITH SAMURAI
    Cry moar.

Seriously, beel and soda worked together just fine when they were masoned.

Right, but both of them can play well. Samurai blabbed EVERYTHING to his friend vagrant_winds the first day without even talking to me about it. Hands tied, etc etc.
    Yeah, that totally kept you from submitting orders for your power.

As far as I can remember, I either attacked or busdrove every night. Whether that did something effective, not really.
    You were Str 2. Of course attacking a random wasn't going to end well. ;X/QUOTE]

So? Stop conflating issues and trying to pin something on me.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • BremenBremen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Here's the actions I received each day.

Day 1
    Garroad_ran (Alyssa): Seer Lonelyahava
    Saphier (Miyu): Guard Garroad_ran
    Kime (Nagi):
    Fluffy (Mikoto):
    B:L (Mai): Guard LoserforhireX
    LoserforhireX(Tate):
    Suki(Shiho): Attack Zandracon
    Cleonicus(Natsuki): Attack Vagrant_winds
    Gnersh(Shizuru): Attack Garroad_ran
    ShadowThomas(Yukino): Seer LonelyAhava
    Kias(Haruka): Edict
    Jaenther(Akane): Guard Delphinidaes
    LonelyAhava(Akira): Guard Fatal3rr0r
    Fatal3rr0r(Takumi):
    Arivia(Yukariko): Busdrive Adventfalls and Fluffy
    Samurai(Ishigami): combat seer B:L
    Vagrant_Winds(Nao): Attack Lonelyahava
    Dunedainjedi(Midori):
    Zandracon(Mashiro):
    Dunadan(Chie): Gossip(done)
    Kistra(Takeda): Gender seer Kime

Day 2
    Garroad_ran (Alyssa): Hime Seer B:L
    Jobastion (Artemis): Attack Dunedainjedi's absentee MIP
    Kime (Nagi): Hime Seer Gnersh
    Fluffy (Mikoto):
    B:L (Mai): Guard LoserforhireX
    LoserforhireX(Tate):
    Suki(Shiho): Attack B:L
    Cleonicus(Natsuki):
    Gnersh(Shizuru): Attack Vagrant_winds
    ShadowThomas(Yukino): Seer Kistra
    Kias(Haruka):
    Jaenther(Akane):
    LonelyAhava(Akira): Attack Delphinidaes
    Fatal3rr0r(Takumi):
    Arivia(Yukariko): Attack ShadowThomas
    Samurai(Ishigami): combat seer Kime
    Vagrant_Winds(Nao): Attack B:L
    Dunedainjedi(Midori):
    Zandracon(Mashiro):
    Dunadan(Chie): Rumor (Done)
    Kistra(Takeda):

Day 3
    Garroad_ran (Alyssa): Hime seer Adventfalls
    Kime (Nagi): Hime seer dunadan019
    Fluffy (Mikoto): Attack Gnersh
    Cleonicus(Natsuki): Attack Vagrant_winds
    Gnersh(Shizuru): Attack garroad_ran
    ShadowThomas(Yukino): Seer B:L
    LonelyAhava(Akira): Guard Shadowthomas
    Fatal3rr0r(Takumi):
    Arivia(Yukariko): busdriver dunedain and dunedan
    Samurai(Ishigami): Combat seer Dunadan019
    Vagrant_Winds(Nao):
    Dunedainjedi(Midori):
    Zandracon(Mashiro):
    Dunadan(Chie): Rumor (done)
    Kistra(Takeda): Gender seer Fluffy

Day 4
    Garroad_ran (Alyssa): Hime seer Zandracon
    Jobastion (Artemis): Penalty
    Kime (Nagi): hime seer Cleo
    Fluffy (Mikoto): Attack Gnersh
    Cleonicus(Natsuki):
    Gnersh(Shizuru): Attack Kime
    ShadowThomas(Yukino): Seer Samurai6966
    LonelyAhava(Akira): Attack Gnersh
    Fatal3rr0r(Takumi):
    Arivia(Yukariko):
    Samurai(Ishigami):
    Zandracon(Mashiro):
    Dunadan(Chie): Rumor (Done)
    Kistra(Takeda): Gender seer Cleonicus

Day 5
    Garroad_ran (Alyssa): hime seer dunadan019
    Saphier (Miyu): Attack Kias
    Kime (Nagi):
    Fluffy (Mikoto): Attack Fatal3rr0r
    ShadowThomas(Yukino): Attack Adventfalls
    LonelyAhava(Akira): Attack Adventfalls
    Fatal3rr0r(Takumi):
    Arivia(Yukariko): Attack Adventfalls
    Samurai(Ishigami): combat seer shadowthomas
    Zandracon(Mashiro):
    Dunadan(Chie): Rumor (done)
    Kistra(Takeda): gender seer Saphier

Day 6
    Garroad_ran (Alyssa):
    Jobastion (Artemis): Attack Arivia
    Kime (Nagi):
    Fluffy (Mikoto): Attack Zandracon
    Arivia(Yukariko): Busdriver Saphier and Samurai6966
    Samurai(Ishigami):
    Zandracon(Mashiro): Ressurect Cleonicus and Gnersh
    Dunadan(Chie):
    Kistra(Takeda):

<Spectrum> post the restrictions I came up with for Shizuru

1: You must jokingly and affectionately tease (Natsuki's player) at least once per day an obvious fashion.
    2: You must ask (Natsuki's player) if you are friends at least once per day in an obvious fashion. Alternatively, you may simply declare you are friends. If (Natsuki's player) says you are NOT friends, you must pout and act depressed for the rest of the day.
    3: You must praise Natsuki's player and mention some very obscure (and TRUE) fact that only someone truly close to him/her would know once per day. [Maybe she has weird tastes? Maybe she collects something strange?]
    4: You must declare your love for (Natsuki's player) once per day in a heartfelt manner. If (Natsuki's player) reacts to you in any way but acceptance, you must post in a cold rage for the rest of the day.
    5: You must now project a level of complete, unnatural, serenity, as if you have accepted all that has happened and will happen.

Bremen on
  • garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    And reading through the PMs reminds me of another reason I had less of a clue about what was going on. Both my teammates had information about the Obsidian Faction in their role PMs. When they started talking about them and somehow they both knew that we weren't supposed to take them out, I was sure I'd missed something major, and that's when I finally realized my PM was substantially different from theirs.

Overall, I'm glad for the victory and I think I did my part... but damn was I ever useless.

garroad_ran on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    To Kime and Advent. GG!
    But man... seriously, Fluffy was (THIS) close to being TKO'd. Should have contacted me sooner.

I would have earlier if not for Kime and Advent assuring me that you would read between the lines. :P

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So Suki died from attacking B:L...

That's how I died...

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    edited November 2009

That's how I died...
    Did you tell Suki who B:L was?

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • SaphierSaphier Aka Errant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Day 1:

I think this was the Jonbastion / Shadowthomas one, right? The best part of this one was the fact that Jonbastion and Shadowthomas were in fact talking, right before it was posted. Had me thinking rumors were true for a couple nights!

Day 5:
    Saphier (Miyu): Attack Kias

Thats right, with special request for chainsaw action. I didn't know at the time that he was the student council leader putting post restrictions on us, but finding out afterwards made it that much sweeter :D
    Day 5:
    Kistra(Takeda): gender seer Saphier
    What was the result of that? "Error 404: Parts not found" ?

Saphier on
    edited November 2009
    Post game discussion
    It's late and I'll talk more tomorrow, but I have a few notes I scribbled down during the game.

"lonelyahava keeps making boob jokes, making me believe she may be Mai. "

From one of the proboards I think, it really made me laugh is all :)

The time limit: Originally I didn't plan on a strict timelimit, just descriptions of gradually progressing disasters in each narration, and eventually a countdown if things were moving too slow. Spectrum advised me that springing a countdown mid-game would not be a popular decision, so I went with one from the start. I already felt I was being heavy-handed in the game, so I made the countdown 8 days which I considered to be overly generous.

The rumors/students: I originally wanted some normal students to diversify the group and make hitting people at random less productive; however, I'm opposed to giving people boring roles so I tried to come up with entertaining abilities, but couldn't come up with many. Chie's rumors were about what I was going for here (or Haruka's student council edicts), Takeda's gender seer was a double failure because it was boring and made the game too seer heavy.
    I expected the rumors to be used for a bit more game effect, but it did work out interesting with his random accusations.
    As far as the students as a whole, I really should have spent time coming up with more. Nao's roommate, for example, could have been non-MIP but masoned with Nao. This game could have benefited from a few more students I think. They also needed harder victory conditions, I should have made them gamble on what Hime would win. Final opinion: Could have done better.

The student council rules: Technically, I tried to give MIPs minor abilities to help out their Himes so they'd have something to do, but in Haruka's case I couldn't resist doing something special (most people who've seen the anime seemed to instantly recognize it as something Haruka would do). There were more strict rules on Haruka than on the rumors, but I still expected an attempt to use the rules to influence the game somehow. Instead Kias seemed happy to use them to have fun.
    As for the other players, I think you either loved the rules or hated them. Final opinion: We'll see how many perma-grudges I get.

Day 5: Day 5 was... kind of sad from a host's perspective. Fatal had an ability that let him target someone to make them unable to attack them, and knew the identity of Mikoto and that she was an enemy. Zandracon had a res mechanic. Arivia had a busdriver. But all had been convinced by Searrs that they could end the battle that night by striking at the Obsidian lords, and walked right into a trap. To be fair, tricking the village into overconfidence is a fairly traditional tactic in a phalla.

On the alternate endings: There were three ways the game could end:

End of day 8: The world is destroyed and everyone dies. Bad end.

11 Hime defeated: The festival ends and victory conditions are assessed normally. Standard end.

Nagi and the Obsidian lord are killed: Victory conditions are assessed normally. Good end.

The last ending could really happen in two ways (three if you count Searrs not playing to their victory condition). The first would be luck, with Searrs unwittingly killing either Nagi or the Obsidian Lord by targeting randomly and opening the other to attack by the himes. The second, storyline method would have involved either Alyssa dying or Artemis being defeated; this would have triggered an alternate victory condition for Miyu and Mashiro would have received information on Miyu being a free agent who could help end the festival. Iffy either way, but I didn't want the happy end to be too likely. When Jobastion got revealed as Artemis early on I actually thought this ending to be rather likely, but it didn't turn out that way.

Bremen on
    edited November 2009
    I'm shocked that Zandy didn't resurrect you Loser. That would have put two Himes back in play and completely changed the scope of the game.
    Saphier wrote: »
    Day 1:

I think this was the Jonbastion / Shadowthomas one, right? The best part of this one was the fact that Jonbastion and Shadowthomas were in fact talking, right before it was posted. Had me thinking rumors were true for a couple nights!
    Me and ST started talking about 10 seconds after the rumor posted. But it was some fast communication there.

Jobastion on
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
    edited November 2009
    Loser's role PM included a warning that introducing his two Hime to each other could be bad (as Shiho had a victory condition to kill Mai). However, I expected he'd still work as a middleman to prevent attacks; judging by B:L's reaction he didn't even know there was another Hime with Loser as MIP.

Bremen on
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's how I died...

Suki and I never spoke.

I still feel a bit noobish, and so I tend to be a bit more passive and less take charge. B:L was in contact with me immediately. Also, my PM said that introducing the two of them could be bad.

Also, I didn't figure it was too damn likely that they would hit each other. I didn't think that they knew who each other were.

Certainly, I failed, because I probably should have been proactively mentioning that I was MIP to their hated rival.

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wow, I thought by the end of the game there would be more people with high attack, but nobody matched my +12. I was badass.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Final thoughts.

The idea for this game came to me when I was running Deus Ex. Despite all my warning about the need to be paranoid, players were entirely too trusting and got backstabbed for it, and in the end were working hard for the narrow chance of a mutual victory despite having been at each others throats. It made me wonder about a game that rewarded players for acting purely in their own interests. Like most crazy ideas, it had some flaws.

I love running phallas with new and strange mechanics, and I've been known to pop into #mafia with my latest crazy idea ("What if, when a villager got vote killed, everyone who voted for him died too, for being murdering vigilantes?"). Any game I run in the future will continue this tradition, but I think I'll be doing things a bit more traditional otherwise, using a standard villager vs mafia model. Not that I'm disappointed at how this game turned out, but too many factions seems to be tough on players.

So, maybe at some point in the future when I've forgotten the late nights and stress, and assuming Krata is still ok with it, I'll be running my next game: Dwarf Fortress: A Phalla of Resource Management.

Bremen on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for running, Brem.

lonelyahava on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I won, but I really don't think I did anything aside from reveal on day 3....

Dunadan019 on
  • ShadowThomasShadowThomas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wow I was playing the game wrong. I thought the 2-7 strength was an average and I alone was the weakest one at 2. From the start I was going to try to find a Hime (or someone) to partner with, since I thought that was the only path to victory. Lucky me, Dunadan picked my name randomly with Jobs.

Yeah ST, you get no appologies from me. You triggered my paranoia reflex, so I feel the murder of you was completely acceptable.

Once you told us that you knew Team Obsidian, I knew you were going to betray me. And you were planning on murdering Haruka anyway. So really it's your own fault that I had to make a plan to take you out. Still grudged though.

I also knew there was something about Garroad_ran and Saphier, since you "seered" Garroad but didn't seem to care about finding out what he really was and ignored saphier in everything. So I was going to attack him night 5 while Arivia and Ahava attacked Saphier (who I thought was Alyssa and MiYU). Fluffy was only contacted as a test to see whether you'd end up hearing about it. I thought there was a chance that he wasn't masoned with the rest of the obsidians but if you heard about it I was going to proceed with the plan no matter what you said. Or at least I was until I heard about the hime immunity the obsidians had.

The gender seer turned out to be fairly useful since at least then we could guess who was a hime or who was a MIP. If this was full phalla or if it had more students then it might've been less helpful. I don't know if Kistra found it boring or not, but it was a good supplement to my seer.

Despite the obvious betrayal, the game was still a lot of fun. Thanks for running it Bremen.

ShadowThomas on
  • adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gentlemen, this is why you don't allow Samurai to reveal who you've been talking to.

Because then kime wins. And then I win.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey now, Vagrant was by himself. He told me that. And with his backstabbing ability I thought he would be useful. But he kept getting attacked. Plus he knew the about the show so I wanted the source knowledge. So don't get all piss with me Arivia. He asked for a busdriver to be put on him and you thought it be funnier to do the dunes instead. So blame yourself. All I could do was seer for attacks. Not even roles. I did what I could do. And you hardly talked. I would have been better alone. You don't blame me for our lost. You have just as much in it as I did, Arivia.

samurai6966 on
    edited November 2009
    Gentlemen, this is why you don't allow Samurai to reveal who you've been talking to.

Because then kime wins. And then I win.

I was hoping that people would get you in case you backstabbed him. But you didn't but it could have worked.

samurai6966 on
    edited November 2009
    Your trying to get me is the reason why Job contacted me and we aligned with each other.

EDIT: I WOULD have actually backstabbed him if he'd attacked Fluffy like I'd asked.

adventfalls on
  • JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    hmm, well, I kinda feel better? I was pretty much out of luck. If I'd guarded Delphi, we would've both died. Our only real hope was to survive at least another day, maybe two, and the odds would've been better.

Jaenther on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Yeyyyy victory! Thanks for running Bremen, I had lots of fun! And we won, so that makes it all the better :P.

Obsidian Lord proboard

Oh, and thanks for not betraying us Job.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    edited November 2009
    It was fun. I'll give you that. I was hoping you was going to sky laser me. The busdriver would have killed your MIP, Job.

samurai6966 on
    edited November 2009
    Job didn't have an mip!

garroad_ran on
    edited November 2009

That's how I died...

Suki and I never spoke.
    Never?

:?

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited November 2009
    It was fun. I'll give you that. I was hoping you was going to sky laser me. The busdriver would have killed your MIP, Job.

It might not have even busdrivered.
    [This ability will not redirect the attacks of mechanical characters] I don't know if Sky Laser qualified as "mechanical"

Jobastion on
    edited November 2009
    Idk, but if your attack couldn't be stopped, then Bremen, take a page from Marvel U that I ran: "Unstoppable kills suck! And should never be put in a game!" And if what you say is true, Job, then there was no way for you to lose, so the game was really broken. You had no MIP to kill and depower you, you had an unblockable, unstoppable laser kill, and you were the fastest hime so no one could out do you. Very broken. Of course I haven't gone through the role PM's yet to see for sure.

samurai6966 on
    edited November 2009
    Job could've been killed by anyone with a Strength of 8. If Mai had survived long enough, she could've killed Job directly easy.

adventfalls on
    edited November 2009
    Samurai, Job wasn't a hime. I was the Hime of the masoned group, and I had no attack power whatsoever. There were a couple of nights where I wasn't guarded, and any attack would have killed me outright, causing the whole Searrs faction to lose.

garroad_ran on
    edited November 2009
    Like I said, I haven't looked at the role PM's. Back off a bit.

samurai6966 on
    edited November 2009
    Just trying to save you the trouble :P

garroad_ran on
    edited November 2009
    Job could've been killed by anyone with a Strength of 8. If Mai had survived long enough, she could've killed Job directly easy.
    ...Mai couldn't attack.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Idk, but if your attack couldn't be stopped, then Bremen, take a page from Marvel U that I ran: "Unstoppable kills suck! And should never be put in a game!" And if what you say is true, Job, then there was no way for you to lose, so the game was really broken. You had no MIP to kill and depower you, you had an unblockable, unstoppable laser kill, and you were the fastest hime so no one could out do you. Very broken. Of course I haven't gone through the role PM's yet to see for sure.

Started at power 6, so not the fastest hime. Could only fight every even day, so my growth potential was limited. (I only got 1 kill before the final day) Laser wasn't (mostly) unblockable, normal guards would have affected it just like anything else. And as GR said, if someone pew-pew'd him, it was all over.
    (Laser was unblockable vs. non-present NPCs. It's how I depower'd DDJ, by shooting his professor)

I was mostly bluffing regarding my overwhelming power level the entire game. :mrgreen:
    ...Mai couldn't attack.
    So Suki attacked B:L... lost because B:L was more than double Suki's strength... and by losing, took B:L out. That's even MORE ironic.

Jobastion on
    edited November 2009
    Started at power 6, so not the fastest hime. Could only fight every even day, so my growth potential was limited. (I only got 1 kill before the final day) Laser wasn't (mostly) unblockable, normal guards would have affected it just like anything else. And as GR said, if someone pew-pew'd him, it was all over.
    (Laser was unblockable vs. non-present NPCs. It's how I depower'd DDJ, by shooting his professor)

I was mostly bluffing regarding my overwhelming power level the entire game. :mrgreen:
    Yeah, be sure not to leave out the fact that lesser Childs can't even attack you en masse.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well, I certainly had a good time setting all those edicts even if I lost.

Fun fact: Demerits meant nothing and there was no way I could enforce any of my edicts :lol:

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

edited November 2009

Yeah, be sure not to leave out the fact that lesser Childs can't even attack you en masse.

Apparently no one tried. I'm disappointed in that. I dunno if my bluffing was that good... or if they just didn't care... or what.

Also, that man above me. Kais. I had him killed for the good of my sanity. I know what his final plan really was. It was a mercy killing. Mercy for every other living student.

Jobastion on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's how I died...

Suki and I never spoke.

I still feel a bit noobish, and so I tend to be a bit more passive and less take charge. B:L was in contact with me immediately. Also, my PM said that introducing the two of them could be bad.

Also, I didn't figure it was too damn likely that they would hit each other. I didn't think that they knew who each other were.

Certainly, I failed, because I probably should have been proactively mentioning that I was MIP to their hated rival.

http://mykime.proboards.com

That's why it's important to always network up with those you're masoned with. Suki should have contacted you. Introducing the two of them could be bad, but since I'm immortal you could've let Suki know. :P

I couldn't attack so my strength was essentially useless without a bus driver or lots of trickery. I outright pointed out that Searss couldn't be trusted but SAUCE FAILURE OLOLOL which wouldn't matter because Obsidian and Searss were pretty goddamn strong.

Thanks for hosting, Brem and Spec. 8-)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited November 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    Thanks for hosting, Brem and Spec. 8-)
    Bremen's the host. I'm only the source consultant. Came on realllly late once it was apparent I wasn't going to have time to play.

I can't remember the list of tweaks I poked him into making.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg