As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oops - Pricing error!

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
edited November 2009 in PAX Archive
So after the release came out today about pre-reg for east being open, we got a few emails from folks about them registering when it was $50 as opposed to the early-bird pricing of $45. We double checked, and there were a few of you that got in before we were able to institute the $45 rate, so we're going through right now and making sure those folks get refunded the fiver. I have no idea how this happened, but hey, we caught it, so all is good.

Sorry about that!

Some guy.
Robert Khoo on

• Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    yay.jpg
    lol, but seriously, thanks. It's nice that you're helping people save money :)

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    benswimmingbenswimming PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    nice how early did those people register?! I registered over a motnh ago and got the $45 rate.

benswimming on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omeganaut
    Twitter: sweeneyben
    XBL: Disco Ball
  • Options
    Spartan SamuelSpartan Samuel Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Go Orbitz! I mean... er... PA!

Spartan Samuel on
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    While you're here Khoo, can we get a comment about when the 2008 PAX DVD will be hitting the online store?
    Some people have been asking about it. http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=100111

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I say two weeks.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I say two weeks.

Thank you very much sir. I got my copy at PAX and I have enjoyed it very much.

mentok1982 on
  • Options
    ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Robert Khoo: he'll get you a fiver.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Options
    Spartan SamuelSpartan Samuel Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    He'll get me Favre?! J/k.

Spartan Samuel on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Mine smells like Khoo.

I invite you all to smell your five dollar bill and tell us all what it smells like.

I was not expecting a refund because I thought I had gotten the reduced rate.

For those of you who may be curious, here is the contents of the letter that the five dollar bill was concealed with:
    October 28, 2009

Hello PAX Attendee!

We had a glitch on the web and realize we owe you $5. Sorry
    about that.

Looking forward to seeing you in Boston!!

The PAX Team

mentok1982 on
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey, I just noticed an inconsistency. (I don't know if this is the right place to bring it up). On the front page of registration it says that early bird rates are available until December 31, but on the form itself it says November 29. Which is correct and can the other be fixed?

Thanks!

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    EkkosangenEkkosangen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey, I just noticed an inconsistency. (I don't know if this is the right place to bring it up). On the front page of registration it says that early bird rates are available until December 31, but on the form itself it says November 29. Which is correct and can the other be fixed?

Thanks!

Gabe listed early-bird pricing ended December 31st on the front page, so I'd assume it's then.

Ekkosangen on
    eG6Oz.jpg
    <+Arco> You can totally bone with a baby in there. If you bump up against something, just apologize to the little dude and adjust.
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ekkosangen wrote: »

Thanks!

Gabe listed early-bird pricing ended December 31st on the front page, so I'd assume it's then.

I agree with your logic and am looking for an official response.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Official response: 12/31 is the correct date. Fix in progress.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.