As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DMAC is a jerk

GruntyDewGruntyDew Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Artist's Corner
I made a post about a wallpaper that i made using an image from penny arcade. It was nothing like any released penny arcade wallpaper. I spent time editting it to make it nice and presentalble (changing the layout and appearance entirely) and DMAC decides to be a sarcastic jerk, thanks.

GruntyDew on

• Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This is not a good idea.

This is what PMs are for.

Ein on
  • Options
    GruntyDewGruntyDew Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I don't care. I post one thing and it gets locked without a logical explanation fuck these forums.

GruntyDew on
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I can pretty much assure you that this one is going to locked, as well, so you're 0 for 2 in that department.

Publicly complaining about having a thread locked is frowned upon - if you think it was unfair, that's between you and the mod that locked it, not the forum as a whole.

And, in all fairness, you basically just shopped a border on there and made it grainy, though I'm not going to go back to the original and check.

Ein on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited March 2007
    Actually, I locked it. DMAC just put the icing on the cake.

Grifter on
This discussion has been closed.