As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

First Ever SE++ Gardening Thread

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    i'll get some plumbers over here as soon as i can get rid of the pot smell my brother placed upon my apartment

then i can go in my kitchen again

mrpaku on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    AHH! wrote: »
    Fallout wrote: »
    ach, mein gardenknowhow
    my dad usually has a garden in which he grows various excellent vegetables, herbs and spices

my friends grow pot

Yeah my friend does, too. I walked into his house once and immediately started looking for the bathroom. His apartment has two

I found one of them and I was all :O

hah sweet

my friends have a little pot with two or three little plants in it, they were just little sprouts a week ago but they grow amazingly fast and already have tiny fine crystals on the leaves, though they don't have their particular smell yet

how do people act about weed in Japan

I wasn't into weed when I lived there. It's illegal to sell it there, I know that. Not very strict.

however, Shrooms were legal when I lived there. There were stores for them in alleyways between the smut manga and airsoft shops.

I went in one once with some friends and I haven't tried shrooms ever since then. It's some amazing shit though. I think I saw god, I'm not sure. Either it was god or the shadows of a plant on the ceiling.

Hah, awesome. Where do you live now?

I badly need to get my hands on some shrooms and/or acid. I haven't done either before. I have done Salvia though... I should go fuckin' pick some up on iamshaman.com

salvia RULES

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • cheshirecheshire Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I have heard about salvia. What does it do, exactly?

cheshire on
    She was never meant to be a common creature
    Extraordinary takes time
  • AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    ach, mein gardenknowhow
    my dad usually has a garden in which he grows various excellent vegetables, herbs and spices

my friends grow pot

Yeah my friend does, too. I walked into his house once and immediately started looking for the bathroom. His apartment has two

I found one of them and I was all :O

hah sweet

my friends have a little pot with two or three little plants in it, they were just little sprouts a week ago but they grow amazingly fast and already have tiny fine crystals on the leaves, though they don't have their particular smell yet

how do people act about weed in Japan

I wasn't into weed when I lived there. It's illegal to sell it there, I know that. Not very strict.

however, Shrooms were legal when I lived there. There were stores for them in alleyways between the smut manga and airsoft shops.

I went in one once with some friends and I haven't tried shrooms ever since then. It's some amazing shit though. I think I saw god, I'm not sure. Either it was god or the shadows of a plant on the ceiling.

Hah, awesome. Where do you live now?

I badly need to get my hands on some shrooms and/or acid. I haven't done either before. I have done Salvia though... I should go fuckin' pick some up on iamshaman.com

salvia RULES

Tampa, FL now. I've never tried Salvia or acid before, but I want to. not in a real rush to do so though.

I don't know about anywhere else, but shrooms are legal here as long as you don't grow it yourself. you have to go out and pick it off cow shit, or so I'm told.

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    cheshire wrote: »

Yeah Fallout tell us.

then tell me where to get it because I heard it wasn't illegal.

AHH! on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Tampa, FL now. I've never tried Salvia or acid before, but I want to. not in a real rush to do so though.

I lived in Orlando for 10 years :o

I don't know about anywhere else, but shrooms are legal here as long as you don't grow it yourself. you have to go out and pick it off cow shit, or so I'm told.

It's probably bullshit, but I've heard that around here shrooms are so hard to get because if they catch you with them they toss in you in jail for attempted murder (since shrooms are poisonous). Dunno how much truth there is to that.

Salvia is a super excellent, short-lasting, intense hallucinogen if you're not familiar with it

a torch lighter and one bong rip of that shit sends me instantly crashing into the death dimension

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    hell yeah

I need to find my spirit animal

AHH! on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    my one shrooms experience was the best drugs thing i ever had

it was next to a waterfall

mrpaku on
    edited March 2007
    Yeah after I took shrooms I was like "Man I need to do this like once a month"

That was about 4 years ago.

AHH! on
    edited March 2007

Yeah Fallout tell us.

it's not legal for human consumption, but you can order it as an "incense component" from www.iamshaman.com

cool site, i've gotten it there before and so has Ferry

Salvia is the strongest natural hallucinogen there is (only acid is stronger), I know some people that have done a lot of drugs and they say it's not like anything else at all. It's like... I dunno, I guess with other drugs you can kind of know that you're fucked up and hold up a conversation with someone who's face is melting away because you know it's not really happening, but salvia tends to be more, uh, convincing I guess? It doesn't really give you weird visions though, it's more like something between dreaming and being able to see the Matrix.

I like to smoke it and then lay down in bed and close my eyes and watch the lights inside my eyelids form patterns and trans-dimensional tunnels while some nice relaxing trance or something plays on the computer. I'll go find a trip report from Erowid real quick.

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007

Yeah Fallout tell us.

it's not legal for human consumption, but you can order it as an "incense component" from www.iamshaman.com

Salvia is the strongest natural hallucinogen there is (only acid is stronger), I know some people that have done a lot of drugs and they say it's not like anything else at all. It's like... I dunno, I guess with other drugs you can kind of know that you're fucked up and hold up a conversation with someone who's face is melting away because you know it's not really happening, but salvia tends to be more, uh, convincing I guess? It doesn't really give you weird visions though, it's more like something between dreaming and being able to see the Matrix.

I like to smoke it and then lay down in bed and close my eyes and watch the lights inside my eyelids form patterns and trans-dimensional tunnels while some nice relaxing trance or something plays on the computer. I'll go find a trip report from Erowid real quick.

Do I get the one that says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION?

because it's like I'm in a cheese shop and I don't know what's good.

AHH! on
  • HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Man, I kinda want to try salvia and stuff but I have never even smoked weed so I dunno. Also I am diabetic and I don't know if I'll die or what. Time to do some homework.

Homeless on
    edited March 2007
    I don't think there's sugar in weed

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    Yeah it's just that totally weird shit that you wouldn't expect can fuck with you. When I am stressing out even a little shit goes crazy.

Homeless on
  • cheshirecheshire Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It sounds interesting. I may have to try some.

cheshire on
    She was never meant to be a common creature
    Extraordinary takes time
    edited March 2007

Yeah Fallout tell us.

Do I get the one that says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION?

because it's like I'm in a cheese shop and I don't know what's good.

yeah, the big bold NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION is just to cover their own asses

I got an ounce of 6x extract a year back and was quite happy with it, gonna pick up some 10x or something next time around

a survey of salvia divinorum users: http://erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_survey1.shtml

Salvia is just the sage genus, the actual herb people talk about when they're speaking of salvia as a hallucinogen is salvia divinorum

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    Homeless wrote: »
    Yeah it's just that totally weird shit that you wouldn't expect can fuck with you. When I am stressing out even a little shit goes crazy.

salvia only lasts like ~15 minutes or so

never tried weed you say?

come to california and i will smoke you out with the nation's finest

at the moment i only have mexico's finest D;

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    Woah hey so I guess marijuana may or may not slightly raise blood sugar levels

As long as I'm not in a coma I should be fine.

And yeah it looks like salvia doesn't last long enough to fuck me up.

Ok Fallovt

I will smoke with you when we make a NES doom band. Seriously you don't even need talent I am so desparate to collaborate with someone musically.

Homeless on
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    fallout why am i on that site about to order things

are you doing some sort of zombie mind trick?

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    If I lived anywhere near California I'd be there in a heartbeat, I've got no connections here.

Kinda sucks when I get in the mood, you know?

Also I'm going to but some salvia right now, because I wanna "increase my insight"

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    potatoe wrote: »

fallout's an injun mind controller

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    . . . I must have lost consciousness briefly. Or, there was no transition. The next thing I experienced was the feeling of my stretching grin extending outside of my face, or, beyond the borders of what I have learned to experience as my face. Was there a ripping sound? Was there a painful feeling of pins and needles, a feeling of the skin being stretched beyond what is normal? I was laying on my back, on the bed, and the right half of my body was being stretched out and somehow below me. The left half of my body was being pulled up and out. The vaulted arch of our ceiling opened up, and a Caucasian man, with a hat like a bowler, leaned down to his right, down to the brown leg of his slacks. He looked at me, from what seemed nearly a hundred feet, and said, "It's time to go now," and began moving his right leg forward in a step. As his right leg swung forward, my body was merging into his pant leg, below his knee, this part of his body being as tall as I am. Rather, most of my body was being pulled into his leg. My neck, arms, and head were being dragged forward as the bed was being stretched. The visual experience was as if the world, including my body and all that I saw, had become flat, two-dimensional, and was a sheet, or a thin rubber skin, a layer. As the pulling forward and out was taking place, the colored forms of what I saw were smeared, as if a running palette of colors, pulled, stretched, thinned. I pulled back, wondering if I could pull away from this tearing of the world. ‘It's time to go now.' My body and the world as I knew it, was being pulled into the black universe, stars studding the space, while the outline of this man was covered with the "being pulled", "smeared" reality, of which I was an integral part. • I was stunned, frightened, disbelieving. I think it hurt, but even more painful was the idea that ‘This was it.' My mind began trying to sort out what had happened. [ . . . ] My wife later told me I was staring in disbelief around me and at my body and saying ‘It's smeared, it's smearing. It's the universe. We are moving into the universe, it's ending.' I looked carefully at my left forearm and hand. I saw the transition between my flesh, and tiny bubbles of color, streaming upward and outward into the pulling canvas of matter. My legs were doing the same thing, as was the entire room. ‘It's time to go now.' • The sense continued, hammering. I felt, but did not think, ‘No, I'm not ready. There is so much undone, unfelt, unsaid.' I felt I should have been better warned or prepared. [ . . . ] I wondered about the plant from which this material was derived. Is this the reason for the plant's existence? To mediate the ending of the universe? • To one of my requests for reassurance my wife said ‘It's happening, relax, lay back in bed.' I'd been twisting and turning, trying to move away from the dissolving edge. I said to my wife ‘If this is how it ends, I ought to just relax. I will miss you, I'm glad we met. Please lay by my side so we can go out together.' She lay down next to me and I kissed her forehead. She then lay across my chest, enveloping me with her body. I felt her love, and felt we were ending together. I felt us both merging with the edges of the end, and felt my body merging more fully with the sheet of reality that we were becoming. • Some moments later I opened my eyes again, and felt the ripping and pulling diminishing. I looked up and saw that the ceiling was beginning to congeal around a well-demarcated line. I looked at my left hand and saw there was an irregular line, curving in the same pattern as that of the ceiling. My hand was slowly filling in with substance again...

I have never seen anything this insane

but I would like to

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    Homeless wrote: »
    Woah hey so I guess marijuana may or may not slightly raise blood sugar levels

As long as I'm not in a coma I should be fine.

And yeah it looks like salvia doesn't last long enough to fuck me up.

Ok Fallovt

I will smoke with you when we make a NES doom band. Seriously you don't even need talent I am so desparate to collaborate with someone musically.

excellent

you can start writing up some doomy riffs and stuff and I'd be happy to write some lyrics and lay down some vox

all growling about 8-bit monsters

fallout's an injun mind controller

::::GIVE ME ALL YOUR HONEY BBQ FRITOS::::

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    Holy shit I'm sold

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    Holy shit I'm sold

I haven't gotten any heavy shit like that

It's still really enjoyable though

one time me, my buddy, and a one-armed punk were smoking it out of a pipe in this big storm drain thing and i touched this thing behind me

i thought it was a huge, dead, rotting rat, everything was dark but for the light of the bic beneath the cloudless nightsky

so i thought i had just leaned on this festering bloated rat corpse

i was like AAAUGH IT'S A RAT!!!

i held the lighter to it and i was like "oh thank god it's just a leaf"

i moved the lighter away and looked at it and went "AAAUGH IT'S A RAT!!!"

another time i was smoking it out of the same pipe on my porch on a cold february night, i was barefoot and as i got higher and higher the little shoe-wiping mat we had started to feel like each and every little bristle was a needle sticking deep into my feet, that was somewhat uncomfortable

i noticed that some smoke was staying in my lungs even after i exhaled, not just with salvia but with cigarettes etc too

i kept exhaling and exhaling and smoke kept coming out of my lungs as if i had just taken a fat rip, i was starting to panic like "oh god, oh god, there's smoke in my lungs, it's not coming out, it'll never all come out, oh god oh god oh-"

then i realized that i wasn't suddenly a human smoke machine

it was just cold outside

i laughed

OH and i forgot about this until just now, the first time i did it I was possessed by the ghost of an englishwoman

she was slightly malicious but didn't really come off as such, she was a rather deceptive witch

in my mind it was like my top level of thoughts was a cackling limey bitch, then there was me below it thoroughly enjoying myself and the possession but slightly worried because i had to fight with her for control of my feet (you should have seen me walking), and then at the bottom, in the back of my mind, i was just thinking "wow, this shit is ridiculous".

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    fallout

standardized vs non-standardized

is there really enough of a difference to warrant the extra money?

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    Hahahahah

Oh man

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    fallout

standardized vs non-standardized

is there really enough of a difference to warrant the extra money?

I have no idea, I haven't tried both. I don't know if I got standardized or not last time, but I think I got the non'd

three grams of it iirc

it lasted a while, wasn't exactly everyday use stuff for me 'cause i was like "shit i can't go headballs into the death dimension every day"

that's just what i call it

but uh, yeah, i don't think it'll matter a whole hell of a lot, if they have forums might try checking those for a discussion about it, or maybe erowid

do you have a bong or such, potatoe

have/do you smoke weed or cigarettes

(side note: good lord i fucking love my bubbler

it's like a foot long)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    i have no bong, and from what i am looking at this may be a problem

and, yeah, i used to smoke weed once upon a time

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    I have a bowl. will that work well enough?

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    i use my little bong, it's just this few-inch-tall thing i got from a record store smoke shop called Salzer's (i bet manifest has been there) and i like it the best over pipes or anything

the salvia hit me pretty much instantly with that. one time i was just inhaling a hit when my sister with her hilarious timing walked in the room and said something about something, i tried to stand up and kind of coughed out this stunted cloud of smoke while my knees gave out because i was already gone, all nodding and trying to get the bitch out

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    I have a bowl. will that work well enough?

yeah, you could stick it in the side of a water bottle and it would probably work better too :o

use a torch lighter too, the chemicals in the salvia activate best at a really high temperature, that's why my shitty metal pipe was pretty unbearable

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    man i feel so lame

i lack all of the tools now

damn me

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    Yeah my twin brother came into my room while I just finished smoking a huge bowl once.

He said something like, "Hey! I'm going to play Baldur's Gate 1 and then when I beat that I'm going to make the same character on Baldur's gate 2!!!!!!!!"

I can't remember laughing so hard. I laughed until my mouth and throat were as dry as my lungs.

Another time I drove to my favorite spot to smoke out under some buzzing powerlines in the middle of nowhere. When I arrived home my brother walked out and looked in the car and opened the back door and lied down in it saying "I'm going to sleep in here tonight!"

second hardest time I laughed.

AHH! on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    God, the thread's been taken over by stoners.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited March 2007
    i'm no stoner!

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    hahahahaha

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited March 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    God, the thread's been taken over by stoners.

go back to squaresville

AHH! on
    edited March 2007
    screw you old man

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Yeah Fallout tell us.

Try your local headshop, they should have a hookup.

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.