As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Can you tell if someone is lying?

• CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Shit, you be eatin' dicks with your pop tarts.

All watchin' saturday morning cartoons... orange juice in one glass, boners in another.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    i use dicks for toothbrushes

the best way to start the morning

potatoe on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited March 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    potatoe you are like the bizarro me

except when I was little doing sexual stuff I didn't understand, it was with a girl

fagmo

Sami on
    edited March 2007
    Potatoe you had your male cousin suck you off and then toss your salad
    Are you jeaaaallous?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
    edited March 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    potatoe you are like the bizarro me

except when I was little doing sexual stuff I didn't understand, it was with a girl

fagmo

oh i did the girl stuff at about 13

i had a better idea what it was all about but oh man vaginas were scary

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    and, you know, she wasn't my cousin

potatoe on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited March 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited March 2007
    and you were too busy munchin' on cocks

nom nom nom

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
    edited March 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Are you jeaaaallous?
    Can't say that I am, no

Thanks teefs for bringing this back on topic

total lie

Sami on
    edited March 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Are you jeaaaallous?
    Can't say that I am, no

Jerk

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    so uh.

i love the smell of cats. not stray's or like cat poop or anything just like a normal housecat, i'll like pick it up and smell right behind its head, and its just a weird comforting smell.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • snapsnap Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    zephos that is weird.

snap on
    edited March 2007
    man zephos what the hell is wrong with you?

potatoe on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    :oops: i know.

Zephos on
    edited March 2007
    it's cool. This might be less weird, but I smell books and magazines.

New books have a great smell. Really old books have a different but equally great smell.

snap on
    edited March 2007
    whenever i read one of the old scifi books my dad has tucked away i take a second to enjoy the smells

potatoe on
    edited March 2007
    yeah books smell good too.

Zephos on
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Zephos wrote: »
    so uh.

i love the smell of cats. not stray's or like cat poop or anything just like a normal housecat, i'll like pick it up and smell right behind its head, and its just a weird comforting smell.

That is where you are supposed to put the poison to kill fleas

You are dying

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
    edited March 2007
    skelborq9bw4.jpg

truth or lie, guys?

snap on
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Here's mine...

I was toned out a few days ago for a domestic violence call... We rolled up there, no police. We radioed in that we required trooper presence and they showed up a few minutes later to secure the scene. This guy comes out holding his neck. The cops yell out "HANDS IN THE AIR, NOW!" The guy shakes his head and gurgles out that he can't. They yell again, this time drawing their weapons "HANDS IN THE AIR!" this time he puts his hands up.

The chick had slit his throat from ear to ear, but hadn't hit the carotids or jugular (or he would've been dead already). The cops scream out "Put your hands down! put your hands down!!".

Anyway, they head in to secure the other person (the guy's girlfriend) and we got him situated and transported to the ED.

True or lie?

Cogliostro on
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    so what's his motivation

"hey guys lets dress up as skeletor and get drunk"

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited March 2007
    Cogliostro wrote: »
    Here's mine...

I was toned out a few days ago for a domestic violence call... We rolled up there, no police. We radioed in that we required trooper presence and they showed up a few minutes later to secure the scene. This guy comes out holding his neck. The cops yell out "HANDS IN THE AIR, NOW!" The guy shakes his head and gurgles out that he can't. They yell again, this time drawing their weapons "HANDS IN THE AIR!" this time he puts his hands up.

The chick had slit his throat from ear to ear, but hadn't hit the carotids or jugular (or he would've been dead already). The cops scream out "Put your hands down! put your hands down!!".

Anyway, they head in to secure the other person (the guy's girlfriend) and we got him situated and transported to the ED.

True or lie?

Truth. This is tame compared to some of the other stories I heard from EMTs.

Sami on
    edited March 2007
    Here's mine...

True or lie?

it sounds like a mixture of both

snap on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Once I was walking down to the bus stop after school, and this homeless man asked me if I had any change. I responded that I didn't, and I was sorry. He lurched to his feet, punched me in the face and screamed "SEE YOU IN A YEAR!"

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited March 2007
    Here's mine...

True or lie?

WINNAR!

Cogliostro on
  • ThandorThandor __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Once I was walking down to the bus stop after school, and this homeless man asked me if I had any change. I responded that I didn't, and I was sorry. He lurched to his feet, punched me in the face and screamed "SEE YOU IN A YEAR!"

Too funny to be true.

Thandor on
    edited March 2007
    Here's mine...

True or lie?

WINNAR!

One guy I know was telling me a story about a car crash where someone wasn't wearing their seatbelt, hit a street light, flew through the window and hit it straight on the top of his skull.

His brain exploded out of his eyes, nose, ears, and the sides of his now split skull.

Sami on
    edited March 2007
    That sounds about right. Remind me to tell you sometime about the guy who wasn't wearing his seatbelt, was ejected from the car and his head went through a metal sign and got stuck it there...

while the rest of his body landed on the ground.

Cogliostro on
    edited March 2007
    what a way to die

snap on
    edited March 2007
    He showed me the picture of the accident I described.

It looked like pink toothpaste. Apparently it had the same consistency.

Sami on
    edited March 2007
    i always thought that on fear factor, instead of having people eat gross things, they should make them brush their teeth with gross pastes. Like blended up roaches, or exploded brain goop.

Seems grosser to me, and I'm not sure why.

snap on
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, brain matter mixed with CSF and blood.... MmmmMmm good.

You know back in the WAY old days, they used to actually lick CSF to make sure that's what it was.... it's apparently got a very sweet taste

Cogliostro on
    edited March 2007
    what's CSF?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
    edited March 2007
    Cerebrospinal fluid.

Cogliostro on
  • AximAxim Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    sweet sweet spinal fluid

just wait wouldn't that give you aids

Axim on
    edited March 2007
    If they had AIDS, yes.

Which is why we don't lick the body fluids of our patients anymore.

Cogliostro on
    edited March 2007
    what are you talking about, I do it all the time.

snap on
  • DavoidDavoid Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Here's one:

I was at a party, and this dude we all didn't like passed out, so my friend comes running into the kitchen going "Douchebag is asleep!"

We immediately start rummaging around the kitchen, until we found a large bag of marshmallows.

After about a minute in the microwave, we had a soupy bowl of melted marshmallows. My friend grabbed a spoon, and this sticky mixture was poured down the back of this kids pants.

He woke up the next morning to find his ass cemented shut with a bowlful of hardened marshmallow.

Davoid on
    rqv6.png
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    snap wrote: »
    what are you talking about, I do it all the time.
    you're no doctor!

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions