As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Obsidian Spur -We've got the best Heals Anywhere!- (Sargeras US)

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    After the trying to sell my account debacle I got all the stuff back on my Shaman on Drenden.

However, both Paup and Fione didnt get anything. I got 1200G and thats it. Kinda sucks.

Im never attempting that again.

Kai_San on
  • WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Kai_San wrote: »
    After the trying to sell my account debacle I got all the stuff back on my Shaman on Drenden.

However, both Paup and Fione didnt get anything. I got 1200G and thats it. Kinda sucks.

It's a good thing that it's easy to get rolling again in WotLK.

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Been in OS for about a week now, and I've got nothing but good things to say
    except about that Dhavlesh guy :P
    and that Weerea just loves me for my buffs. I feel so used

Nax on
    The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
    edited October 2009
    Wulf wrote: »

Well, it would be hard to get into groups wearing absolutely nothing but 4 set peices on my dk

Kai_San on
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Waaiit... I just noticed this, and for my entire WoW carreer, I had been playing on the same server and faction as a PA guild, and didn't know it?!

Well, I knew you guys were there, just not here and there.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Well, it would be hard to get into groups wearing absolutely nothing but 4 set peices on my dk

AH some greens or something. Heroics are stupid easy and noone checks gear.

LockeCole on
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Almost 80. Who wants to play FARM TOC ETERNALLY

Walt on
  • projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I hope your happy. I TANKED FOR YOU AND YOU ...YOU... PENIS CAKES HEARTS!!!

Sorry I didnt come back. That poop I had to take was intense and left me a lesser man.

projectmayhem on
  • KainyKainy Pimpin' and righteous Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So Blizzard needs to implement mass character transfers.

On the server where I play, I have 5 80s, four of whom are epic'd out, a 62, a 56, a 53, and a 35. I have a complex web covering most of the useful tradeskills, and I am not leaving for anything, unless I can bring the whole crew.

The people who I played with, all of whom are RL friends, all decided that sucking dicks for gear was more important than being in a guild with no bad players, so they joined a raiding guild and regularly put up with people who fucking suck terribly. Seriously, one night they spent 3 hours wiping on Hodir because the raid leader refused to believe that you need to break the NPCs out of their fucking ice. Three hours. That's hard to swallow.

So I wouldn't mind abandoning their asses on my queer server and playing with some cool kids, but... not unless there are free transfers to Sargeras and I can launch my entire alt army. It's just not quite worth $200 to me.

Goddamn it Blizzard.

Kainy on
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    There's anti-fuckery code in there now :) Sorry :)
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Kainy wrote: »
    So Blizzard needs to implement mass character transfers.

On the server where I play, I have 5 80s, four of whom are epic'd out, a 62, a 56, a 53, and a 35. I have a complex web covering most of the useful tradeskills, and I am not leaving for anything, unless I can bring the whole crew.

The people who I played with, all of whom are RL friends, all decided that sucking dicks for gear was more important than being in a guild with no bad players, so they joined a raiding guild and regularly put up with people who fucking suck terribly. Seriously, one night they spent 3 hours wiping on Hodir because the raid leader refused to believe that you need to break the NPCs out of their fucking ice. Three hours. That's hard to swallow.

So I wouldn't mind abandoning their asses on my queer server and playing with some cool kids, but... not unless there are free transfers to Sargeras and I can launch my entire alt army. It's just not quite worth $200 to me.

Goddamn it Blizzard.
    Just so we're clear, who told you that you wouldn't have to suck dicks for gear in OS?

Walt on
    edited October 2009
    I can't think of a moment when I am not sucking a dick.

projectmayhem on
    edited October 2009
    At least in OS it would taste good.

Kainy on
  • ExistentialSoundandFuryExistentialSoundandFury Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Kainy wrote: »
    At least in OS it would taste good.

Well obvi..... wait, what?

ExistentialSoundandFury on
    399831.jpg
    edited October 2009
    :winky:

Kainy on
  • devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I registered on the forums in August, or so, and finally now I think I'm ready to start playing again. Of course I sold my old account, so I'll be buying everything again. Hopefully kicking off this weekend. I'll be joining y'all, maybe re-doing my mage, or a hunter. And hopefully doing most of my leveling in PvP.

There, that's everything

deveric on
  • AbbigaleAbbigale Registered User new member
    edited October 2009
    Speaking of dick sucking, how do I get an invite into the old forums, and/or the guild?

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my old name was not taken, so I have a placeholder DK in the Guild now. My transfers are incoming by the end of the week.

Also, who runs this Bitch?

Abbigale on
    edited October 2009
    Abbigale wrote: »
    Speaking of dick sucking, how do I get an invite into the old forums, and/or the guild?

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my old name was not taken, so I have a placeholder DK in the Guild now. My transfers are incoming by the end of the week.

Wretchemist, but if you can't catch him on, just send a tell to anyone online at the time and they can point you towards an officer.

LockeCole on
    edited October 2009
    LockeCole wrote: »
    Abbigale wrote: »

Wretchemist, but if you can't catch him on, just send a tell to anyone online at the time and they can point you towards an officer.

And just to be clear, it's sucking for Tubers! :lol:

Wulf on
  • Magic RadioMagic Radio Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So is this rodeo show still taking clowns? A buddy of mine and myself want to have another go at this game, and playing with PA folks is always better than not.

Magic Radio on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    any Beasts have alts in the spur?

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited October 2009
    We are totally still taking people. We need to fagcock this place up!

projectmayhem on
  • CangoFettCangoFett Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My wife wanted to make a blood elf, so I just bought TBC for her.

Shes gonna roll a pally

Im rollin a witchalok

Were gonna want into a guild

Are yall man enough?

CangoFett on
    edited November 2009
    So, some updates:

We've gotten a lot of people to swing by and check us out! Much <3 to you all!
    We've also made some fun progress, getting PAers who've transferred over integrated into the raid(s).
    On that note, we finally managed to break through the Faction Champs on Heroic and are currently skirting a Anub kill.
    *sniff* I might tear up a lil'!

Wulf on
    edited November 2009
    So, some updates:

We've gotten a lot of people to swing by and check us out! Much <3 to you all!
    We've also made some fun progress, getting PAers who've transferred over integrated into the raid(s).
    On that note, we finally managed to break through the Faction Champs on Heroic and are currently skirting a Anub kill.
    *sniff* I might tear up a lil'!

Anub is cursed I tell you CURSED (or just bugged - between disconnects and the spikes not breaking the permafrost *graaaaah*) but yeah, its nice to be running the 25 mans with mostly OS people again. Still need more though! To Icecrown!

LockeCole on
  • ExistentialSoundandFuryExistentialSoundandFury Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What's your guys raiding schedule like these days?

There may be a drama bomb soon where I am, and I want to keep my ears open.

EDIT: See HHHHH thread for a better idea of the Drama Bomb I am facing down.

ExistentialSoundandFury on
    399831.jpg
    edited November 2009
    What's your guys raiding schedule like these days?

There may be a drama bomb soon where I am, and I want to keep my ears open.

Currently we do our 25 man Fluff/10 man Raids on Weds. Then we usually start 10 ToGC on Thursday and if we don't finish it we get back to it after our 25 man ToC on Sunday. Things will get reshuffled slightly once Icecrown Citadel comes out, but yeah.

Wulf on
  • MoSiAcMoSiAc Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Do you guys have people in the mid 70's? I'm running a holy pally and for some reason on my current server there are ZERO groups to be had for pugging and practice. I'd really like an active guild. But if most everyone is just 'logging in for raids' then I"ll just hang back.

MoSiAc on
    Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
    edited November 2009
    We do have several people working their way up towards 80. A lot of them are one different schedules, but I have some low-mid 70's myself as do several other 80's who are on a large amount of the time. In addition there are lots of people we've known through the years who hang out in our chat channel and they almost all have alts from BC days.

Wulf on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    FELGARbugley.jpg

lolol.jpg
    TRAIN.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011706_001740.jpg
    rupturegogo.jpg
    skil.jpg

tyrannus on
  • SenshiSenshi BALLING OUT OF CONTROL WavefrontRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Tyrannus used to be a wow nerd?

hi5, fatty

Senshi on
    edited November 2009
    He was the biggest wow nerd, I didn't know he quit that hard that no one knows he played, though.

Rhyma inside the mine cart will forever symbolize the best times of wow, ever.

Kai_San on
  • XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    These guys were awesome to roll with back in the day. Seriously considering coming back to WoW.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
    edited November 2009
    Christ I logged in once and saw jarth and was a little freaked, now you?

If I had time to play two chars, I would prolly try to play there again. But my shaman is so full of pwn, I cant stop. We got some epic TOC achievements last night.

Kai_San on
  • lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'd feel dirty if I resubbed just to see Arthas die. I might come back for Cata, but who knows. Totally recommend them tho.

Here's a bump.

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
    edited November 2009
    Sitting on vent was quite entertaining. I am glad I was there to hear Dhavlesh's epic fail.

Kai_San on
    edited November 2009
    Sitting on vent was quite entertaining. I am glad I was there to hear Dhavlesh's epic fail.

Please, anyone and EVERYONE must ask us about this.

Also - despite the fact that our MT wears a helmet and rides the short bus, we killed heroic Anub10 last night. Go us!

LockeCole on
    edited November 2009
    did he fall asleep tanking again

tyrannus on
    edited November 2009
    Nope, just tanked with untrained talent skills for what appeared to be a significant time

Kai_San on
    edited November 2009
    the legend lives on

tyrannus on
    edited November 2009
    tyrannus wrote: »
    did he fall asleep tanking again

No, although that would be funny too, but this was much better.

LockeCole on