As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Problem with running programs( 2 harddrives, one with windows7 other with vista)

TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
My computer has two harddrives, one is a small 15gig solid state, while the other is a 750gig normal.

I installed vista on the normal one, and installed programs. I just recently got my free windows 7 upgrade, and placed 7 on the small solid state. I would like to be able to run programs off the existing harddrive, while booting from the smaller one w/windows 7.

How the heck do I do this?

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
FFXIV: Tchel Fay
Nintendo ID: Tortalius
Steam: Tortalius
Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
Tcheldor on

• Options
    CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    If you just make the solid state one the default boot device you'll boot into Win7 and then you just need to reinstall any programs you want to the normal drive. Or if the program doesn't require an install just start it up from the normal drive.

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad