As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What comic universe weapon/toy/gadget would you love to own?

1235»

• HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Delzhand wrote: »
    The Witchblade is incredibly badass. I don't really follow the comic, but I'm pretty sure only females can use it, though.

A couple of men have used it, but the general rule is that it's for chicks only.

Hensler on
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hensler wrote: »
    The Witchblade is incredibly badass. I don't really follow the comic, but I'm pretty sure only females can use it, though.

A couple of men have used it, but the general rule is that it's for chicks only.

Considering the Witchblade is male its generally only chooses women as its host.

Not that its an item but I could think of some very creative uses for The Darkness.

Psychotic One on
  • Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The Dial H for Hero dial device.

Mostlyjoe13 on
    PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

Considering the Witchblade is male its generally only chooses women as its host.

Not that its an item but I could think of some very creative uses for The Darkness.

yeah, jackie basically has the shade's power, and i've long thought that the shade is one of the all-time great subtle badass powerhouses. he's not some rippling muscle-bound freak, he's just a dapper gentleman with whom it is unwise to fuck.

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Servo wrote: »

yeah, jackie basically has the shade's power, and i've long thought that the shade is one of the all-time great subtle badass powerhouses. he's not some rippling muscle-bound freak, he's just a dapper gentleman with whom it is unwise to fuck.

Hmmm the Shade vs the Darkness in a fight to the death. Theres a cross over fight I'd like to see. Darkness has the brutality and the minions. Shade has the immortality and such a variety of uses for his shades.

Psychotic One on
  • Dino CzarDino Czar Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'd like one Annex suit, please.

Dino Czar on
  • Silver_MageSilver_Mage Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Dino Czar wrote: »
    I'd like one Annex suit, please.

I prefer Blue Beetle's working scarab, or the alien battle suit from, Tech Jacket, I think it's called.

Silver_Mage on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I figure that it would suck to be a cyborg. Tech advances at such a rapid pace that after a year you'll be behind the curve and several years later you might as well be on the scrap heap. Only people who have it made are cyborgs from the future and anyone who can afford upgrades.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Dino CzarDino Czar Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I prefer Blue Beetle's working scarab, or the alien battle suit from, Tech Jacket, I think it's called.
    Only Lex Luthor, Annex, and I understand how much the green and purple color scheme makes the robot suit.

Dino Czar on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'd like to change my answer

One (1) Orange Lantern power ring, please

Green on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    No. It's mine.

Wildcat on
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Has anybody mentioned Gauntlet/Armoury/KIA's living weapons from Avengers: Initiative? They seem to be crazily hardcore in power. I mean, surely Gauntlet is now one the most powerful heroes in the world bearing in mind the weapon on his arm can take out War Machine like it was nothing?

Solar on
  • Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    No. It's mine.

No MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Mostlyjoe13 on
    PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well, that's not an item, now is it? If you want to teleport then you're going to have to go with Deadpool's little device.

It's all about the Quantum Bands as far as i'm concerned. They are the bestest.

Solar on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    If we could go into the cartooniverse I'd prefer Cable's bodyslide device from the X-Men cartoon.

Wildcat on
  • CarbonRodCarbonRod Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Atheraal: What is that and where can i get one?

CarbonRod on