As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Interest?] Zombies in the Backyard (DitV)

InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats.Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Critical Failures
So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a bit of a mod to Dogs in the Vineyard that we'll go ahead and call Zombies in the Backyard.

Rather than playing as a group of badass paladins, you'll be running around as survivors of a zombie apocalypse who are struggling against the undead.

However, given that DitV is all about escalation and facing who your character really is, just fighting zombies wouldn't really be that difficult--shoot first, don't bother asking questions. But when you're trying to survive the end of the world, you've got to deal with other people as well.

Now, I need to make something clear--I don't have access to the internet all day, so I can't update all the time. I work retail, and so my schedule can shift quite a bit. I'll always be able to post a couple times a day, but it won't be the levels that some GMs around here manage.

If you're willing to deal with a slightly slower game, then lets see if we can get a game going!

I can post rules and character creation stuff if enough people are interested in actually playing.

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
InkSplat on

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I think... I think I want in on this.

Consider this an "interest expressed" post - I'd need time to go over the rules again and get some sleep before I try and do anything character-related.

interrobang on
  • Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Also, given that I have 2 Wave invites left, if some of those interested already have Wave, I would also like to know what you guys think about making it a Wave game.

InkSplat on
  • Options
    hotranhotran Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Judging by how entertaining Patient Zero has been so far, I'm all over another game of zombie pbp.

hotran on
    The Long Way Down: Clank, Warforged Fighter
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Edit: Ha. Ninja edit got me. :P

Anyway, woo for 2!

InkSplat on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Aaaalright. Well, maybe two DitV games is the saturation point here. :P

InkSplat on
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    No, don't give up

Make it work :O

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    No, don't give up

Make it work :O

Kind of hard to make it work without players. And I was even making a nice rip-off of the Dogs OP with Shaun of the Dead pictures! :P

InkSplat on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Man, I'd be in on this like McGuinn.

I have forgotten how fun it is to be a player instead of a GM, is it good? I hope it is.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, get that recruitment thread up! You have three folks interested... you can run a game of DitV with three folks!

interrobang on