As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fox Animation: Back By Unpopular Demand

1565758596062»

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Dr Snofeld wrote: »
    Is this Quagmire rant online anywhere?

Considering part of his rant is ragging on Brian for hitting on Lois when thats all Quagmire does, its kinda stupid.
    The difference is that Quagmire doesn't lie to himself or others about what he is. Also, he isn't part of Peter's family and doesn't owe Peter anything.

Well we can't really go into continuity but he helped Quagmire get his job back and Im sure theres at least one other occasion he saved Quagmire in some form. The rant was apt and called Brian out on the characters total hypocrisy but the guy doing it is a super-dick.

Also Jerome has tapped mother and daughter.

It's not supposed to be taken...seriously, I suppose? Or in any context? Because, while the complaints are very much valid, but if taken in context of the situation, you realize the complaints are coming from someone who is eagerly awaiting the only child he is aware of having to reach the age of consent so he can get a easy lay.

Giggety giggety! :winky:

Yeah, Quagmire is probably the worst person on the show for this rant to be coming from.
    It's hard to accept that the moral high ground goes to the slave owning date rapist.

see317 on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    see317 wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Dr Snofeld wrote: »
    Is this Quagmire rant online anywhere?

Considering part of his rant is ragging on Brian for hitting on Lois when thats all Quagmire does, its kinda stupid.
    The difference is that Quagmire doesn't lie to himself or others about what he is. Also, he isn't part of Peter's family and doesn't owe Peter anything.

Well we can't really go into continuity but he helped Quagmire get his job back and Im sure theres at least one other occasion he saved Quagmire in some form. The rant was apt and called Brian out on the characters total hypocrisy but the guy doing it is a super-dick.

Also Jerome has tapped mother and daughter.

It's not supposed to be taken...seriously, I suppose? Or in any context? Because, while the complaints are very much valid, but if taken in context of the situation, you realize the complaints are coming from someone who is eagerly awaiting the only child he is aware of having to reach the age of consent so he can get a easy lay.

Giggety giggety! :winky:

Yeah, Quagmire is probably the worst person on the show for this rant to be coming from.
    It's hard to accept that the moral high ground goes to the slave owning date rapist.

Heh, I'd forgotten about his import-sex-slave hobby.

"Forget it! Forget it, they have tracking devices, just forget it!"

Synthesis on
  • Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Wow, a Lord of the Rings 'precious' joke and AD's trans fat plot. It works! If blue is the colour of unimpressed.

EDIT: Wait, was that the Christmas episode again? Bee Stadiums and Pranksters who don't grow up? God damnt Simpsons.

I thought it was pretty damn good, mesself. Well, the new one. The bee stadium one was a bit much.

I thought it was pretty good, too. I'm, generally, not as much of a fan of the newer episodes, but I at least give them a chance. "The Simpsons has sucked for X years! It needs canceled! I'm going in to this with low expectations." What a shock, you didn't like it.

Probably added some conflict with Skinner's past but, ah well, these things happen. It's be a little surprising that as such a cool, laid-back guy for a while, Skinner evidently never had sex during this period. Or when he was a punk.

Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    HKPacman420HKPacman420 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So it seems Family Guy will be doing a sequel to 'Blue Harvest' by giving the Empire Strikes Back a similar treatment. I haven't been a huge fan as of late, but this could completely redeem Seth & pals in my eyes. The title is "Something,something DARKSIDE" (as in the Emperor's formula for perfect Star Wars dialouge).

Also - Isn't Meg supposed to be like 17? How could Lois have dated Jerome 12 inches- I mean years ago?

HKPacman420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    not to mention chris is like 13 or something

Joolander on
  • Options
    DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    So should I make a new thread?

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So it seems Family Guy will be doing a sequel to 'Blue Harvest' by giving the Empire Strikes Back a similar treatment. I haven't been a huge fan as of late, but this could completely redeem Seth & pals in my eyes. The title is "Something,something DARKSIDE" (as in the Emperor's formula for perfect Star Wars dialouge).

Also - Isn't Meg supposed to be like 17? How could Lois have dated Jerome 12 inches- I mean years ago?

Well that's in Dog years.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    variantvariant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It's a penis joke in a cartoon....

variant on
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So new episodes Sunday. Weird, usually they air one of their crappy movies on Thanksgiving weekend.

Invisible on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Since Darkwarrior asked, I took the liberty of making a new thread.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
This discussion has been closed.