As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adobe Reader 7.0 & Multiple PDF's

LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, Ive just been dealing with it but its annoying the hell out of me. I used to have whatever came before Adobe Reader 7.0, then the update came out and now when I have multiple .pdf's open it opens multiple windows on the start bar. Before it was one window and all the .pdf's were minimized inside the one Reader window.

So when I have alot of pdf's open it gets really cluttered in the start bar (I have windows 2000 so it doesnt cluster them like XP). Basically Im tired of it and was wondering if there was some option I couldnt find, or maybe a new upgrade the alert didnt tell me about.

Lardalish on

• Options
    LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Gonna bump this cause I would like to know if theres some sort of solution.

Lardalish on
  • Options
    embrikembrik Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Edit --> Preferences --> General
    Uncheck "Show documents in taskbar"
    Restart Acrobat and test. That should do it.

embrik on
    "Damn you and your Daily Doubles, you brigand!"

I don't believe it - I'm on my THIRD PS3, and my FIRST XBOX360. What the heck?
  • Options
    FristleFristle Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    In my opinion the best move is just to uninstall Adobe Reader 7 and install FoxIt PDF Reader 2.0.

Fristle on
    Fristle.jpg