As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How do I make my signature appear in my posts?

FishMistFishMist Registered User regular
My signature is not appearing (for me anyway) in my posts. I can see everyone elses' so I'm guessing I have to tick a box somewhere. But I can't find the box in my user control panel. If it's there then I'm too stupid to find it; I need a map!

I see from this thread that we had a "always attach signature" box in our profile back in 2006. Did this get changed or moved in the recent forum update?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FishMist on

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Your signature says "yep."

Edit: Oh wait I see. You can't see it. Hm.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Oh hey, I can see my sig text as it turns out.

But I can't see my sig image though.

I think I should see an image: I uploaded one using option 2 in the edit signature part, and I can see that image under "your current signature picture". Maybe there is something else I should be doing?

FishMist on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    click "Insert signature picture."

freakish light on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ah Ha!

That did the trick thanks freakish light.

FishMist on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Incidentally, if you want alt-text for your sig picture, just write between the [ sigpic] tags. Took me far too long to figure that one out.

Cyvros on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wait, where is the [sigpic] tag?

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    Wait, where is the [sigpic] tag?

when you click "Insert signature picture" it puts in the sigpic tags, which, unsurprisingly, insert the signature picture wherever you put them.

freakish light on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cyvros wrote: »
    Incidentally, if you want alt-text for your sig picture, just write between the [ sigpic] tags. Took me far too long to figure that one out.

Good find.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Wrabeda09Wrabeda09 __BANNED USERS new member
    edited November 2009
    hi there. can you tell me how i can get my blog filter to appear on my profile. sorry for being dumb.
    ricktg

Wrabeda09 on