As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TF2] Resurgam.

1565758596062»

• Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    McAllen wrote: »
    Flippy_D wrote: »
    Arf, good luck. Even I'm not going to be my characteristic insomniac self. I had a massively busy day today.

Which largely consisted of people telling me how amazing I was and giving me an awesome job that will pretty much guarantee me for life, but heyyyy.

now this is the post where I say "What is your awesome new lifetime job FlippyMcDiggles?"
    This is the post where I say "This isn't a chat thread you goddamn fucking morons." and then I say "Oh wait, es it is because you're all goddamn fucking morons."

Then I hit return twice, hit Caps Lock, and then say "HEH." maybe with a bit of "Owned." or, more likely "How can you people even play without a pyro completely shutting you down? Oh wait, the pyro is the weakess class and impossible to play anywhere near as well as a demoman. And you people think demoman is hard. Hahaha, goddamn what a bunch of scrubs." since that is on topic.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LittleBootsLittleBoots Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Arf, good luck. Even I'm not going to be my characteristic insomniac self. I had a massively busy day today.

Which largely consisted of people telling me how amazing I was and giving me an awesome job that will pretty much guarantee me for life, but heyyyy.

now this is the post where I say "What is your awesome new lifetime job FlippyMcDiggles?"

Talking about his self. It's what he's best at.

LittleBoots on

Tofu wrote: Here be Littleboots, destroyer of threads and master of drunkposting.
  • Options
    AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh, you people.

Antithesis on
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Talking about his self. It's what he's best at.

I bet it involves knee pads and a restaurant bathroom.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    nealcm wrote: »
    Ok, new highlight of the night BESIDES the taunt chain earlier. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot due to the excitement.

Second stage of dustbowl heights, some admin (Delish I think) gives everyone a random present. Crash comes into our spawn as a Heavy with his medic, ubered, and he kills a scout... who had the terrible illness known as dance fever, which we all subsequently contracted. I'm a spy waiting to backstab him, and since I'm disguised I can't taunt. I totally and completely miss my one stab chance, and end up KNIFE TAUNTING. So Crash is spun up while taunting trying to kill me as fast as possible but doesn't get enough bullets off between his two taunts, and I'm in the red... but I missed my tauntkill. Then, he winds up for his second round of bullets... And for some reason he DOESN'T SHOOT AT ALL! FENNNNNNNCED!

This would work a whole lot better with a screenshot.

That was epic as hell. I was holding down fire and spin up, so the TF2 gods decided it wasn't your time.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    nealcm wrote: »
    Ok, new highlight of the night BESIDES the taunt chain earlier. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot due to the excitement.

Second stage of dustbowl heights, some admin (Delish I think) gives everyone a random present. Crash comes into our spawn as a Heavy with his medic, ubered, and he kills a scout... who had the terrible illness known as dance fever, which we all subsequently contracted. I'm a spy waiting to backstab him, and since I'm disguised I can't taunt. I totally and completely miss my one stab chance, and end up KNIFE TAUNTING. So Crash is spun up while taunting trying to kill me as fast as possible but doesn't get enough bullets off between his two taunts, and I'm in the red... but I missed my tauntkill. Then, he winds up for his second round of bullets... And for some reason he DOESN'T SHOOT AT ALL! FENNNNNNNCED!

This would work a whole lot better with a screenshot.

That was epic as hell. I was holding down fire and spin up, so the TF2 gods decided it wasn't your time.

Whats even worse that I missed that stab is the fact that not only was I dance fever immune due to being disguised, the random present that I got was Invisibility Ink. As soon as I saw it I was like "oh man oh man stab spree" but I TOTALLY missed your back somehow. Maybe that's how you didn't kill me, I was invisible inked for a bit... but I was probably talking so you might've seen my voice chat bubble.

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    FightTestFightTest Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I remember when people played this game.

FightTest on
    MOBA DOTA.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    FightTest wrote: »
    I remember when people played this game.

we played with a full server earlier tonight actually.

people are coming back and it is beautiful.

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    rakuenCallistorakuenCallisto Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Goomba wrote: »

This is the post where I say "This isn't a chat thread you goddamn fucking morons." and then I say "Oh wait, es it is because you're all goddamn fucking morons."

Then I hit return twice, hit Caps Lock, and then say "HEH." maybe with a bit of "Owned." or, more likely "How can you people even play without a pyro completely shutting you down? Oh wait, the pyro is the weakess class and impossible to play anywhere near as well as a demoman. And you people think demoman is hard. Hahaha, goddamn what a bunch of scrubs." since that is on topic.

Says the guy who posts in here like it's his damn Twitter.

rakuenCallisto on
    cbtswoosig.png
  • Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    My life is literally reflecting pipes into scrubs like you, rak.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    martymarty Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Lighting it up

hitting dis piece right ere

marty on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ellis should be the 10th class.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    tenth class should be an all melee class that has heavy head on a chain as his weapon

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I still like my idea of having Dracula as the 10th class.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Fun with rockets:

rocketart.jpg

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    Flippy_DFlippy_D Digital Conquistador LondonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    That is unholy.

Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • Options
    TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Goomba wrote: »

Says the guy who posts in here like it's his damn Twitter.

lol @ dis

HEH

TyrantCow on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Fun with rockets:
    rocketart.jpg

You gotta teach me to make the rockets spin forever. I really wanna set up Rocket Traps around points and stuff on your server. Maybe I'll just play alone on there one day and practice.

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    Quaz and WallyQuaz and Wally Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT CIRAGO RELEASED WINDOWS 7 BLUETOOTH DRIVERS AND OH MY GOD OH MY GOD MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET WORKS AGAIN AND I'M SO PSYCHED AND NOW I CAN PLAY L4D AND TF2 PROPERLY AGAIN BUT WTF MY COMPUTER CRASHED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE AND NOW I'M WORRIED I FUCKED SOMETHING UP ALSO I THINK MY CAPSLOCK KEY IS BROKEN

Quaz and Wally on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    This thread has reached it's capacity to store your awful. Somebody make a new thread for you guys to be terrible human beings in.

A duck! on
This discussion has been closed.