As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

if you was a superhero...

ZaengoZaengo Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Artist's Corner
i am kinda new here. not new to the forum itself, but new to posting threads. people here are very creative, i know that. and i want to see what you can do. so heres the deal.

i want you to draw your superhero. make up a hero, draw him up, and post it. if you want to say what he/she does, okay. if you want to just draw him standing, okay. if you want to show him kicking some supervillian ass, okay. anything you want.

(i think this thread has already been done, but i cant find it, and im sure youve all changed since then. your big kids now.)

and lastly, i hope that if this doesnt go over badly, and if it does, dont let that sway you away from me. i just want to be a part of the community. HAVE FUN!

Zaengo on

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    While these threads aren't bad, they'd go over better if you'd drawn something first.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hello, welcome to the AC.

When a new thread is made, it's for posting your work and having it critiqued by the AC'ers... or anyone who has something constructive to say. We have community projects like this stickied to the top of the thread list, so feel free to check those out.

Do you draw or paint? Post some of your stuff and come join us in the chat thread for exciting conversation about boxes and glue.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You practice that speech in front of the mirror, don't you.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    no.

yes.......

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited November 2009
    I'm just going to lock this until somebody PM's a mod with some art for this thread.

Grifter on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited November 2009
    Ok, I've been PM'd to open this thread again.

Grifter on
This discussion has been closed.