As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

4 police shot dead in coffee shop near seattle

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cops are weird. On the one hand they are scum. On the other hand they sometimes bust worse scum.

I dunno how to feel about this.

runcubed, everybody!

TheySlashThem on
  • killaimdiekillaimdie Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I like that there were "hundreds of police and investigators" rushing to the scene within minutes, you think this would happen if 4 joe blows got killed. I am of the opinion "fuck the police".

Although it makes me wonder what the motive was. Revenge, bad cops getting their come uppance, good cops getting in someone's way, traffic cops getting their come uppance, or just a good old fuck the police.

killaimdie on
  • Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Why shoot the only people in the damn state who will shoot you right back.

The last person to shoot a cop in Florida got about 90 bullets pumped into him on a traffic stop, Godfather style.

yeah, I predict they will be resisting arrest pretty hard, so hard they need to be killed a few times over

The sheriff here was pretty hardcore about it. The reporter asked him "why did you shoot the suspect [however many times it was] times?"

The sheriff replied "Because we ran out of bullets".

How does he still got his job? Saying something like that over here would have not only cost him his job but also landed all the Cops involved in prison.

Lol America.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    yeah I bet these guys' wife and kids are saying "lol fuck the pigs"

Man, enforcing laws is just so fucking stupid, dudes.

Langly on
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Seriously though, whoever gets caught or is responsible for this is pretty much guaranteed the death penalty, right?

Brolo on
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    killaimdie wrote: »
    I like that there were "hundreds of police and investigators" rushing to the scene within minutes, you think this would happen if 4 joe blows got killed. I am of the opinion "fuck the police".

Although it makes me wonder what the motive was. Revenge, bad cops getting their come uppance, good cops getting in someone's way, traffic cops getting their come uppance, or just a good old fuck the police.

This. This right here. This is bullshit.

They didn't just kill someone. They killed cops. Four fucking cops. Guys that risk their fucking lives to keep us "joe blows" safe.

Sure, some cops are dirty. But some != all, you fuckwit. These cops lost one of their own. Guys they not only work with, but risk their lives with.

Show some fucking respect.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

Uh yeah 4 people getting shot and killed would attract a huge investigation, dumbass.

Do you live in the sopranos universe or something? Fuck.

Doc on
    edited November 2009

"Fuck the police", really? Seriously, where the hell are you people coming from? Especially when most of you are middle-class white people?

Brolo on
    edited November 2009
    Rolo wrote: »
    Cops are weird. On the one hand they are scum. On the other hand they sometimes bust worse scum.

Do you really need to do this in every thread you post in.

Ok, I am sorry. I should have been clear and stated American Cops.

Because, you guys got some fucked up brutal, malicious coppers over there.

The violence and injustice (raids etc.) involving Cops in America is ridiculous.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Seriously though, whoever gets caught or is responsible for this is pretty much guaranteed the death penalty, right?

no formally, but yeah, their asses are toast

also

baroque, I wouldn't expect someone whose chosen name is "kill aim die" to have a rational worldview

TheySlashThem on
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Langly wrote: »

its not the concept of law enforcement i abhor

its the reality that the vast majority of these people are indoctrinated with this US vs THEM mentality that encourages abuse of power

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
    edited November 2009

The violence and injustice (raids etc.) involving Cops in America is ridiculous.

have you ever even fucking been to america

TheySlashThem on
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

How do you remember to eat or breathe?

Aneurhythmia on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have zero experience with American Cops, except talking to one or two who were pretty nice.

Cops down here are just stupid and bored though.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I know, man, but that shit makes me rage.

They're cops. Yeah, I get annoyed when I get stopped for jay-walking on an empty street. But fuck, man. Few people who would ever say "fuck the police" would ever have the goddamn stones to do their jobs.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    edited November 2009

have you?

seriously

maybe you just turn a blind eye to the brutal shit cops do

these aren't isolated incidents

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • killaimdiekillaimdie Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'll show some respect when they stop giving me tickets for violating speed limits. Just because they're cops doesn't mean they're somebody fucking special. They don't keep me safe, they don't stop thieves from stealing my shit, all they do is drum up revenue for their county and respond to domestic violence incidents. Maybe if a cop ever actually helps me or protects me I'll feel different but until then I have no respect for the jackasses that sit in their cars and give tax payers tickets.

edit: Or wait, I have a way to fuck you guys up. I'm in the military, whoa! Do you guys have a false hero worship for me too, or does that only happen if I die?

killaimdie on
    edited November 2009

No. But it is a fact that there is vast more police brutality in American than in Germany.

Take all the innocent people getting raided. Shit like that would just not fly over here. Our cops are way stronger regulated.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have met some pretty dickish cops, but I don't think that it's because they were cops. Pretty sure it's just because half the world is dicks. So much dicks.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'll show some respect when they stop giving me tickets for violating speed limits. Just because they're cops doesn't mean they're somebody fucking special. They don't keep me safe, they don't stop thieves from stealing my shit, all they do is drum up revenue for their county and respond to domestic violence incidents. Maybe if a cop ever actually helps me or protects me I'll feel different but until then I have no respect for the jackasses that sit in their cars and give tax payers tickets.

...wha

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Shut up

No. But it is a fact that there is vast more police brutality in American than in Germany.

Take all the innocent people getting raided. Shit like that would just not fly over here. Our cops are way stronger regulated.

Shut up

Antimatter on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Let's see your figures there Mr. Statistics.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited November 2009
    They don't keep me safe, they don't stop thieves from stealing my shit, all they do is drum up revenue for their county and respond to domestic violence incidents.

this

they create the illusion of safety

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
    edited November 2009

ahahahahahaaaaaa

this guy's a cop hater because of speeding tickets

TheySlashThem on
    edited November 2009
    Fort1tude wrote: »

its the reality that the vast majority of these people are indoctrinated with this US vs THEM mentality that encourages abuse of power

Yet you remain a complete free thinker, and do not subscribe to an "us vs them" mentality unlike the vast majority of indoctrinated power-abusing police officers, I see.

Brolo on
    edited November 2009

a fact, eh? cite your source.

TheySlashThem on
    edited November 2009
    Krosius wrote: »

you could just google "cops raid innocent"

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

there aren't words to explain what kind of worthless shit you are

Vann Diras on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

you're a huge fucking tool
    speed limits are there for a reason, namely stopping fuckers like you from not only endangering themselves, but others, too

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    I have to wonder if any of the "fuck the police" crowd have ever lived in or near an actual city with real crime

Monoxide on
    edited November 2009
    Krosius wrote: »

you could just google "cops raid innocent"

I'm sure that particular search will yield totally objective results yes

TheySlashThem on
    edited November 2009
    I like how all these people who have either a) received a speeding ticket or some other small fine or b) read about a dozen incidents or so of police brutality on teh internetz are acting like they've personally experienced being beaten within an inch of their life with a night stick for farting in public.

Yeah man, fuck da popo those fuckers totally deserved it for being police.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • thanimationsthanimations Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    killaimdie just can't drive 55, man

thanimations on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    ohhh noooooo speeding tickets I'm being repressed!

Langly on
    edited November 2009

Yet you remain a complete free thinker, and do not subscribe to an "us vs them" mentality unlike the vast majority of indoctrinated power-abusing police officers, I see.

i do not like people who attempt to tell me what to do

this is my bias

but thanks for attacking me and not addressing my point

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It's a regional thing. Some cities have actual police forces that do stuff. Most places do not.

Jasconius on
  • Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Guys I hate it when I get ticketed for breaking the law.

Sir Platypus on
    edited November 2009
    Incidentally, I'm betting if there was someone sneaking through your house with a gun, there's no one else you'd be wishing harder for than the police.

No, not even Jesus.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    but I pay taxes! I don't have to follow traffic laws!!!

Vann Diras on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Incidentally, I'm betting if there was someone sneaking through your house with a gun, there's no one else you'd be wishing harder for than the police.

No, not even Jesus.

He helps those who help themselves

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.