As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

men and women are totally equal and misogynistic jokes aren't the only ones

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    but i don't start work until 11:30am

bam

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?

a walking clock

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

man

#pipe on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    More like ChicoSnooze because I fall asleep reading his posts

More like

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    How do you stop a kid from wetting the bed?
    Give 'em an electric blanket

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    How do you stop a MetroidZoid from posting
    No seriously does anyone know

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    jk.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2009
    YaYa wrote: »
    as a full-fledged female of the species I can assure you that misogynistic jokes are pretty fucking hilarious

I agree but I wanted a bit more variety

I'm auditioning for a comedy show soon, they ask for every auditionee to prepare a joke but I'm pretty sure they know all mine

I might whip out Will Smith or brown and rhymes with Snoop though

will smith?

also i love the brown and rhymes with snoop joke

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My friend is an independent film maker. For his first major film, he wanted to make a movie version of The Red Tent. On a reasonable budget, he managed to secure the rights, pull together talented actresses, hire great costume people and create an authentic historical feel.

I saw it recently and it was pretty good. The project was ambitious and he pulled it off. I still can't believe his first film was a period piece.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

your mom

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What have I got in my pocket?

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Inmate #1: So what did you do before you got locked up?

Inmate #2: I worked at a grocery store.

Inmate #1: Yeah, what are ya in for?

Inmate #2: Facing public property.

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    There's this Dungeons and Dragons party. They're all at differing levels of experience, with the guy playing a rogue being the most and the GM being the least. Despite this disparity, they're all really eager and ready to play. The GM is a really big roleplayer. He puts a good amount of combat in there, but he's big on roleplaying characters. So he maps out this really huge temple filled with invading goblins.

The D&D party valiantly works their way through the goblins. The paladin, being the tank, takes many a wound only to be healed by a dutiful cleric. The ranger stands in the back and shoots away while the rogue gets up close and personal. After fighting through waves and waves of goblins, they reach a large room. It's apparent that this is the final boss. A fearsome ogre crashes through the wall and roars, spittle flashing from its large teeth! The party is unafraid. They work together to down the ogre. To their surprise, there's no loot. No chests of glittering gold, no riches, nothing. After asking a few questions, they find a fountain in the back of the room.

The paladin is the first to remember the GM's fondness of roleplay. What he does is he kneels in the fountain and prays to Bahamut, his God. He's gifted with a d4 increase to any stat of his choosing. He's pretty pumped, that's a huge upgrade! The cleric does something similar and recieves an amazing robe. The ranger recieves a stat increase. Finally, the rogue kneels in the fountain. He doesn't have a God, so he just wishes for abundant wealth. Groping at the bottom of the pool, he finds titanium bars!

Now the rogue, he's a little sneaky, so instead of splitting the wealth with the party he rolls a check to try to pocket some of the bars. He succeeds with three of them, so two of them go to be sold for the party's overall wealth. He's pretty pleased. Three bars will sell for a lot of gold. He has a jaunty little step as his party leaves the temple. The GM decrees that they will go to the largest trading post in the area to rest up and sell or buy after that harrowing temple.

The rogue though, he has plans. He sells his titanium bars and goes to the armor vendor. The GM is being very petty over the rogue pocketing the bars, to be honest, because he didn't see that coming. So he says "No, none of the shopkeepers will sell you armor right now." So the rogue tries to buy some enchants and magic stuff. "No, none of the shopkeepers will do that for you either." The rogue is annoyed, but he decides to make up a new plan of his own.

"Can I buy a dog?" he asks. The GM is taken aback. "A war dog," the rogue clarifies.

"No." The GM decrees.

"Okay, how about a cat?"

"...Sure." The GM decides to allow it. The rogue immediately buys a burlap sack and shoves the cat in it with a few mice and yells at the bag, hits it a little, gets the cat in a horrible temper. The GM is really confused. The rogue goes on to buy some tent poles, but tries to make them jointed. The GM draws the line there, saying the blacksmith is far too busy to joint some tent poles. The rogue takes it in stride and buys some salt and an old spellbook. The GM is getting kind of alarmed at this point, so he forces the party to move on.

The rogue is sitting there with a smug look on his face as they exit the city gates, and finally the GM has had enough. A huge dragon comes out of nowhere and kills the party one by one. He scoops the rogue up in one talon and roars "What was your plan, puny mortal?"

The rogue drops his bag of holding, burlap sack, and tent poles in alarm. "I'll never tell!" he yells. The dragon roasts the rogue alive, and his dying words are...
    At least I didn't let the cat out of the bag!

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    as a full-fledged female of the species I can assure you that misogynistic jokes are pretty fucking hilarious

I agree but I wanted a bit more variety

I'm auditioning for a comedy show soon, they ask for every auditionee to prepare a joke but I'm pretty sure they know all mine

I might whip out Will Smith or brown and rhymes with Snoop though

will smith?

also i love the brown and rhymes with snoop joke

how do you find Will Smith in the snow
    you look for fresh prints

also Cass I am gonna beat you up

YaYa on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    man I gotta dig up Blake's vampire joke for this thread

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    three vampires walk into a bar

first vampire orders a glass of blood, starts drinking it down, enjoys himself

second vampire orders a pint of blood and gets to chugging it, making a big old mess

third vampire orders a cup of hot water, then takes out a used tampon and starts dipping it into the hot water

the first vampire looks at him and goes "what the hell are you doing?"

"making tea"

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The Geek wrote: »

your mom

heyo

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    have you guys heard that misandric blonde joke?

Tam on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i love all of you.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

I'm not sure if it's even possible to post something older

also has anyone posted the uh... hmm what do you call it without giving it away... snake joke?

this one

L|ama on
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    What is brown and sticky?

a stick

Can I just say

this joke makes me drop my shit every time I hear it.

It's great.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    so there's these three construction workers having lunch on a high girder- a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde.

The brunette guy opens his box and says "Dammit, my wife packed me a ham sandwich again! If I get a ham sandwich tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this girder and kill myself."

The ginger opens his box and says "Shit, my wife packed me haggis again! If I get haggis again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this girder and kill myself."

The blonde opens his box and says "Fuck, I got corn beef again! If I she packs corn beef for me one more time, I'm going to jump off this girder and kill myself!"

The next day, the brunette gets a ham sandwich and jumps to his death. The ginger gets haggis and jumps to his death. The blonde gets corn beef and jumps to his death.

At the funeral, the wives of the men are all informed why the men killed themselves by a worker who overhead their conversation.

The brunette's and readhead's wife are both sobbing uncontrollably when they notice that the blonde's wife just looks bored.

They ask "Why aren't you crying? What you packed him for lunch caused him to commit suicide!"

She replies "What? That dumbass packed his own lunch!"

wow, that's not as funny typed out

Tam on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    How many Pitchfork readers does it take to screw in a lightbulb

Answer: Pitchfork gave lighbulb screwing-in a bad review so they all sit in the dark

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I used to know a lot of jokes but I don't really know any nowadays.

The only one I can tell at this moment is the one where you mimic biting at your inner wrists and ask what you are. The answer, "Jesus biting his nails."

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Just to balance the misogynistic jokes:

What do you call the useless piece of skin at the end of a penis?
    A man.

And some other terrible jokes:

Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says,
    "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

What do you call a three-legged donkey?
    A wonky!

I'd also tell the one about the penguin and the mechanic, but everyone's heard it already.

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    How many interstitial ads does it take to TRY CLEAR WIRELESS INTERNET TODAY?

Answer: JIMMY BUFFET PRESENTS LAND SHARK ALE

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Still my favorite joke;

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?
    Christopher Walken

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Why does Snoop carry an umbrella?
    Fo' drizzle.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
    He was outstanding in his field.

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Why does Snoop carry an umbrella?
    Fo' drizzle.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
    He was outstanding in his field.

why can't Snoop work with marble?
    no' chizzle

YaYa on
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hunter wrote: »
    Why was Helen Keller such a bad driver?
    Because she was blind

Have you ever seen Stevie Wonder's kids?
    Neither has he.

what does stevie wonder's wife do when they have a fight
    re-arrange the furniture

how do you confuse stevie wonder
    glue a door knob onto a wall

Nuzak on
  • Options
    LittleBootsLittleBoots Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What is the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?
    It only takes one nail to hang up the picture of Jesus.

LittleBoots on

Tofu wrote: Here be Littleboots, destroyer of threads and master of drunkposting.
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Still my favorite joke;

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?
    Christopher Walken

this is my second favourite joke I learned from se.

my favourite is the one about Steve Irwin

about how he died the way he had lived

with native fauna in his heart

#pipe on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My friend is an independent film maker. For his first major film, he wanted to make a movie version of The Red Tent. On a reasonable budget, he managed to secure the rights, pull together talented actresses, hire great costume people and create an authentic historical feel.

I saw it recently and it was pretty good. The project was ambitious and he pulled it off. I still can't believe his first film was a period piece.

I'm still trying to figure out this post

Langly on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2009
    haha women, equal

funny jokes itt

Unknown User on
  • Options
    MutePrezMutePrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A woman and a truck driver get in a car accident. Whose fault is it?
    The truck driver, what was he doing driving through the kitchen?

MutePrez on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The Geek wrote: »

your mom

No, a baby.

It walks on all fours, then you cut off it's legs and it hobbles around with it arms; Give it a crutch and it can move on three.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Langly wrote: »

Hahahahaha

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Langly wrote: »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Tent

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    How many Freudians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Two. One to screw in the lightbulb, and one to hold the penis- shit, ladder

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif