As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The BEST Vaporizer?

eatmosushieatmosushi __BANNED USERS regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I want one, but don't know where to start.

Please keep innuendo as incognito as possible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Spun uncontrollably skyward... Driven brutally into the ground
eatmosushi on

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Volcano?

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Volcano's are good but very overpriced.

If you look hard enough you should be able to find a good one for around $200-$300 (thats cdn..).

I know there is one that is around that price, comes with a lifetime warranty and functions virtually the same as a volcano that is produced somewhere in southern Ontario (my buddy's got one). When I figure out the brand name I'll let you know.

Whatever you do don't go buy one where its just a hose and you suck on it. You need to get one with hopefully temp control, a fan in it, and one where it blows the vapour into bags.

Al_wat on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Volcano or one of those Vapir boxes. Think those are more like $300 instead of the $550 or whatever the Volcano is. I've used a Volcano though and its the bees knees let me tell you.

Shogun on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Volcano is the top-of-the-line thing. You definitely want something where hot air is pulled through your tobacco blend, and not the kind that's just a bowl attached to a soldering iron thing. If I was going to buy such a thing, I'd go with one that uses lung power to circulate the air instead of a more expensive fan-driven type. Vapor Bros makes one for around $150 iirc, and there are demos on Youtube.

TL DR on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vouching for the Vapor Bros box. Screen on the glass bit is tricky to clean, but you can get a new glass bit fairly cheap at most places.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    eatmosushieatmosushi __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    *chinstroke*

eatmosushi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Spun uncontrollably skyward... Driven brutally into the ground