Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Kuribo's Shoe is on my ignore list...

13»

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Marth wrote: »
    Wait was this thread supposed to be sarcastic or what

2467960738_1737279f3e.jpg

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You know, I bet he's lost a lot of sensitivity down there.

What with all the chitin.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • FishMistFishMist Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    This thread made me check my ignore list for the very first time.

For some reason I have one guy called ~XxArby'sLover69SoFinexX~ there, now why on earth would I want to ignore that guy I wonder...

FishMist on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    Marth wrote: »
    Wait was this thread supposed to be sarcastic or what

2467960738_1737279f3e.jpg

nice

The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The only person I have on there is Iamsamyue. I vaguely remember him ebing an asshole dumbass.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i have a plethora of people on there

Clint Eastwood on
    uekIEp1.png
  • edited November 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    the only weird bug I've been experiencing lately with chrome is sometimes the back button stops working

but that's on the dev channel so it's SUPER BLEEDING EDGE COOL so it's understandable that some shit breaks randomly

i rebooted and things seem back to normal. spaz is working again, too.

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    See, I'm paranoid and I now think every single one of you are now making fun of me.

Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg