As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

(MiniPhalla) MegaMan - Game Over - Mega Man Busted! Village Victory!

1171819202123»

• Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Cleonicus wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Mega Man would've been taken care of much earlier had shadywolf not been terrible. :P

What? Pretty sure I had nothing to do with any of this clusterfuck, I wasn't even in the network.

You weren't? I thought I gave your name to squish.

I was told that simonwolf was clean from garroad_ran, but that was it.

That was kind of my bad, but squish told me that you weren't 100% confirmed and he was a bit suspicious of you, so I didn't want to let you in on absolutely everything I knew.

I definitely should have talked to simonwolf a bit, but I had no way to confirm myself to him, and I figured he most likely already knew what little I knew.
    The real reason I didn't network with simonwolf is simply that I'm terrible. I've had a whole lot more work dumped on my plate the last couple of weeks than I expected, so I haven't been nearly as active as I should. Thanks for pulling out the win despite my lack of effort guys.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Robos: You are still getting grudged goddamit. Your damn gambit got me killed!

That was sort of the point!

enlightenedbum subsequently told me he had intended to kill ahava that night instead, so your death actually helped the village out. You died a hero, and I actually managed to do something useful for once!

Yes Robos, I must say I'm impressed. Although you couldn't have known it, your last-minute gambit there probably won the game for you (and the village). So uhh.... nice job :lol:.
    Mega Man would've been taken care of much earlier had shadywolf not been terrible. :P

What? Pretty sure I had nothing to do with any of this clusterfuck, I wasn't even in the network.

And he died without giving me the names of anyone else in the network. So I was, you know, completely out of it from that point on, just killed Dogbone because his avatar annoys me.

Seriously?

God damn, we win the game if he had a better avatar.

/facepalm

Unlocked

Aaaanyways, converted mafia people? Nice job not contacting either of the two outed mafia members. Smooth.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Well. I had fun as Proto Man.
    Sorry ahava!
    <3

Hippie on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hippie wrote: »
    Well. I had fun as Proto Man.
    Sorry ahava!
    <3
    Betrayal tastes like sugar

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It was so wrong... but tasted so sweet

What are you doing to me kime?!?

Hippie on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Aaaanyways, converted mafia people? Nice job not contacting either of the two outed mafia members. Smooth.

Nice job giving the wrong win condition in the thread. :P And I contacted you as soon as I realised you were actually outed!

Burnage on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    The Dead:
    Enlightenedbum, Mega Man Mafia – Destroyed by Wily

High Fives Dunadan

Egos on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I am a master of persuasion.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Egos wrote: »
    The Dead:

High Fives Dunadan

Hi 5.

now if people had listened to me on day 2...........

anyway, for some reason my role told me I was going to stop working for Dr Wily?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    HAHAHAHA!
    For being angry and making random leaps of logic, Duna has kind of fantastic intuition. He has to be not Wily, he'd be directing the kills better than this. Is he still worth killing just to shut him up?

and Kime, I'll let you forget this game but not Blink.

never ever ever.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Zero Von Pacifist gooooooo

Honestly I was so pissed when my win condition suddenly got 50 times harder for no particular reason

I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU

A SIMPLE HUMAN REVELLING IN VICTORY

why you gotta ruin it by giving me a sword

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, why didn't you kill anyone?

Houn on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Houn wrote: »

I had to kill all humans. Including Wily.

It was a win condition so futile to recieve out of the blue in the latter half of the game I just curled up into the fetal position and wept.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »

I had to kill all humans. Including Wily.

It was a win condition so futile to recieve out of the blue in the latter half of the game I just curled up into the fetal position and wept.

you should have targeted yourself out of desperation.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Or, you know, Burnage, the outed human.

Oh, did I mention how much I laughed at Light's "Message of Hope"? I mean, half the village was robots instead of humans. :lol:

Houn on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

And he died without giving me the names of anyone else in the network. So I was, you know, completely out of it from that point on, just killed Dogbone because his avatar annoys me.

Seriously?

God damn, we win the game if he had a better avatar.

Just...just this! Simon I'm grudging you so hard. I got dead by fire in the last two phallas. I'm going to develop a true fear of fire. I have had this avatar forever. I like it. The only other ones I have are Bahumat and one of the Guiness guys.

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    To clear the air: I gave the wrong win condition for 2 reasons:

1) to make converting to our side sweeter to the humans. If I had made mention that not only did we have to outnumber the village but ALSO find and kill Wily might have made the win condition too daunting to joe villager and they would have stayed in their comfy villager zone instead.

2) to give the converted humans a way to confirm themselves to the mega-family, once they realized that I was, in fact, Dr. Light and that the win condition didn't match what I had said. But it appears that none of the humans caught onto that and didn't bother contacting anyone.

I find it funny that if the two humans who were unconverted at the end had, in fact, converted, we might have had better control of the vote and won the game. Nice job non-converted humans, enjoy your slavery! :P

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    No matter how desperate the situation

Manmega will always be on hand to save the day

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Burnage wrote: »
    kime wrote: »

Nice job giving the wrong win condition in the thread. :P And I contacted you as soon as I realised you were actually outed!

No, I contacted you :lol:. And I didn't even give the wrong condition, I didn't give any, RU did. Not contacting him because of that was acceptable. But come on, not contacting the guy who got outed by the now-dead seer as being a baddie and was being unanimously voted out? I should have at least gotten one PM :(...
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA!
    For being angry and making random leaps of logic, Duna has kind of fantastic intuition. He has to be not Wily, he'd be directing the kills better than this. Is he still worth killing just to shut him up?

and Kime, I'll let you forget this game but not Blink.

never ever ever.

Gah, Blink. The worst part about that game is that we could've won it. That first night, if I had been more daring and just killed you, the village would've been lost. But noooo, I had to let you survive, fearing there was a guard, grumble grumble....

Oh, I'm not sure if I've said this yet, but THANKS Toxic! It was very fun!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yeah Toxic thanks. This was fun.

Kime you should get a special award just for making it past day 2.

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I was sad when I saw I could have converted after I died, but the game was still lots of fun to watch! Thanks for running it Toxic!

Especially good job on the narrations!

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Egos wrote: »
    The Dead:

High Fives Dunadan

Hi 5.

now if people had listened to me on day 2...........

anyway, for some reason my role told me I was going to stop working for Dr Wily?

I was listening to you since day 1.

Wait

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
This discussion has been closed.