As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A visit to the pranktologist - April Fool's Day Thread

18910111214»

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    wtf? Are they seriously showing the Aqua Teen movie right now?

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Seriously, though, is it cool to play a prank that ends up getting people seriously worried for your safety?

details perhaps?

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    No, no they are not.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    The TommyThe Tommy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    FirmSkater wrote: »

ROFL

GODDAMMIT

BWHAHAH

(this is the best prank ever now brb while i'm 2 inches from my tv)

The Tommy on
    modestmousesig2ab5.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    FirmSkater wrote: »

April Fools!

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I had a great idea for a prank but I didn't get to use it. I'd gone out for a walk earlier today, and my dad had left the house while I was out. I was going to cover my hand in stage blood, wrap it up in tissues and gauze, and say I got bit by a raccoon or maybe a fisher cat. I'd wait until we were getting in the car to go to the hospital, and then unwrap it and wipe it off.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I've been had!

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Jimbo the ImpressiveJimbo the Impressive Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Wren wrote: »
    Seriously, though, is it cool to play a prank that ends up getting people seriously worried for your safety?

details perhaps?

She's claiming that she got robbed and that the dudes that robbed her got her ID and thus her address. If this is true, this presents all kinds of problems, IE, identity theft, them potentially going to the address on the ID (although that wouldn't be too bright of them.) I can't help but notice this shit supposedly went down today, though.

Jimbo the Impressive on
  • Options
    Kane2073Kane2073 regular
    edited April 2007
    Seriously, the ATHF is the best April Fools joke I've ever seen

Kane2073 on
  • Options
    iusehappymodiusehappymod Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    HAY GUYZ I GOT LAID

April Fool. I dont think I fooled anyone.

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
    An ineffable tragedy of the human spirit that still resonates, even today.
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Best I've seen. I don't go for those "look at this fake video game" ones in magazines or on the internet. And most people I know don't do april fools

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Kane2073 wrote: »
    Seriously, the ATHF is the best April Fools joke I've ever seen
    They managed to top what they did last night.

Where they pissed off the anime fans and decided to run an all-night marathon of Hong Kong subtitled VHS quality episodes of Perfect Hair Forever in reverse order.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Today at work I cut a random finger off about twelve pairs of gloves. Then stuffed them in the top of the glove dispenser box.

When the night shift came in, it started to get really busy all of a sudden. There were customers waiting, and the people just kept trying to get gloves on, and their faces were all <:O after about the third busted pair. Then I started laughing and said "APRIL FOOLS!" and ran away to go punch out.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Niceguyeddie616Niceguyeddie616 All you feed me is PUFFINS! I need NOURISHMENT!Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ELL OH FUCKING ELL

The best part about this? They didn't actually lie. They said they were gonna show the movie and they did...in a 1 by 1 inch frame.

They also keep showing the poster in between bumps, man that poster kicks ass.

Niceguyeddie616 on
  • Options
    AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ubik wrote: »
    Best I've seen. I don't go for those "look at this fake video game" ones in magazines or on the internet. And most people I know don't do april fools

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6307295674180257795&hl=en

AHH! on
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    HAHA OMG I WUZ TOTALLY FOOLED BY EVERY ONE OF THE 838,497 FAKE INTERNET STORIES TODAY!!

Goddamn it internet... Every idiot with a "blog" thinks it's funny to post fake stories... NEWS FLASH MILK GIVES YOU CANCER CLICK IN HERE OMG!!! Jesus fuck... it wasn't funny in 1998, it's still not funny today.

jwalk on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Report:

It went gloriously. In a last minute switch we replaced the gasoline with ketchup, and then snuck everything into his room. I wanted to try and set up his webcam to record the entire thing but no such luck. Still, from the reports of his girlfriend (who was also my co-conspirator) it was a complete success, he actually smelled it before anything else, and had to drag the entire matress outside because the sheets would have leaked ketchup all over the carpet.

He promises his response will be both heartless and cruel, and that those willing to be spared should mark their doors with lamb's blood lest his minions steal their first born dongs during the night.

Brolo on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Not my first born!

it is my favorite dong!

#pipe on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    is this show some kind of april fool's joke? it's fucked up, and not okay. it won't be too long until someone who's on drugs destroys their tv in hateful confusion. it scared me...it was so ridiculous that I thought i was hallucinating as i watched it.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    srsizzy wrote: »
    is this show some kind of april fool's joke? it's fucked up, and not okay. it won't be too long until someone who's on drugs destroys their tv in hateful confusion. it scared me...it was so ridiculous that I thought i was hallucinating as i watched it.

Oh ho, why not Wiki ourselves?

Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    jmillikin wrote: »
    srsizzy wrote: »

Oh ho, why not Wiki ourselves?

APRIL FOOLS!!!

...I don't know...

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I had a drunk classmate come into my room and sign into his account, some people put thier computers on the network me being one of them. This account uses the same password for emails and some other official shit.

Now, is there any way that I could find what his password is just by him logging into my computer two days ago?

Carson Vendetta on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I had a drunk classmate come into my room and sign into his account, some people put thier computers on the network me being one of them. This account uses the same password for emails and some other official shit.

Now, is there any way that I could find what his password is just by him logging into my computer two days ago?

Yes, but it involves you installing a keylogger three days ago.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Can I borrow your time machine?

Carson Vendetta on