A letter arrives in the mail
I do hope this finds you well, if not good. More pressing matters are at hand. You see we have the Reverse Demon Gate ritual once again. However I find myself bored of the plotting and unexpected interruptions. So this time I will let others decide and I shall amuse myself with your confusion, pain and hopefully in some cases the death of a trapped animal. You will find yourself helpless in this. I'm sure by now you have noticed the burning sensation. It is a long forgotten and certainly forbidden ritual. Well it is more of a geas if you will. Attend my little game before the end of November or your blood will burn itself free. West of Shang-Hi in the mountains of Lost Hope. See you at what will hopefully be the commencement of a New Dawn, with me beside an Older God.
Vote closes at 12:00AM midnight (-5 GMT) as stamped by the forum
Votes are to be entered in Bold Red
, edited posts will not be counted
Clarifications are to be entered in Bold Orange
Sir Bacon will not accept anyone using these colors out of context. Furthermore once you vote your ballot is cast. You may simply re-vote using Bold Red
but otherwise once you vote you are unable to NOT vote.
All power usage must be sent to Trueneverborn with the subject line "Playersname-Dayacting." [IE:TrueNeverBorn-Day1] Except for rituals (explained below) all actions must be received by 11:00PM (-5 GMT). Like voting, latest PM received is the one I will go by. I am trying to get a PM pre-log going so I can tally votes quicker and get a narrative out before 1AM.
Any rituals began must be used, they CANNOT be canceled. You may change your designated target ONCE per day. This restriction is due to the time it takes to do a ritual. As such, all rituals are considered active simultaneously. Yes there is a “what beats what” but I am unable to say as it is a mechanic. Due to this restriction and the cleanliness of PMs I WILL be accepting ritual PMs till Vote Close at 12:00AM (-5 GMT).
Simple Disclaimer, ALL rules are in ADDITION to those outlined in the "Crit Fail Phalla Signup" thread. Should anyone wish to use a Proboard I ask you send me a PM subject line, "Shadow Pro" and be allowed to access all related forums. Not that I see it as necessary or that people are straight out cheating. It is simply a preference.
I am hoping to accommodate everyone who wishes participate. I hoping for at least 30. !Sign up
1. Arivia - Vanillager - Wannabe
2. Adventfalls - Vanillager - Wannabe
3. Dunadan019 - Vanillager - Wannabe
4. Zandracon - British Secret Service - Spy
5. Kias - Vanillager - Wannabe
7. Erich Zahn - Vanillager - Wannabe
8. 3clipse - Vanillager - Wannabe
9. Enlightenedbum - Cult of New Dawn - Cultist
10. Newblar - Cult of New Dawn - Order of New Dawn
11. Simonwolf - Cult of New Dawn - Cultist
13. Toxic Toys - Cult of New Dawn - True Believer
15. Lucedes - Cult of New Dawn - Cultist
16. Hippie - Cult of New Dawn - Dawn Taoist
17. Kime - Cult of New Dawn - Cultist
18. Tiphareth - British Secret Service - Spy
19. Burnage - Vanillager - Wannabe
21. Dogbone33 - Vanillager - Prime Taoist
22. Robos A Go Go - Vanillager - Prime Taoist
23. Minor Second - Vanillager - Harmonixer
24. Jason Todd - Cult of New Dawn - Dawn Taoist
25. Gumpy - Vanillager - Wannabe
26. DasUberEdward - Vanillager - Wannabe
27. LoserForHireX - Vanillager - Prime Taoist
28. Shalmelo - Vanillager - Amplifier
30. Shorn Scrotum Man - Vanillager - Wannabe
31. Jaenther - Vanillager - Wannabe
32. Lonelyahava - Vanillager - Wannabe
33. Alegis - Cult of New Dawn - Cultist
34. Jdarksun - British Secret Service - Spy(Converted)
35. Teucrian - Vanillager - Wannabe
36. IAmSquishy - Tower of Nemeton - Nocab Regor
37. Maximus - Vanillager - Wannabe
Narrations:The Clock Tolls for TheeDay 1 - Lost in the ShuffleDay 2 - Bandwagon HardcoreDay 3 - Not so ToxicDay 4 - Bodies pile upDay 5 - Narration lost in a pillowDay 6 - Harmonix-upDay 7 - Disembodied voiceDay 8 - Cult Cups, Village losesDay 9 -7 years bad luck
A British warlock who uses powerful magic. He is calm, collected, and calls himself Roger Bacon. If that is true, he is the legendary alchemist, but...
Fan based database
Later modifications/clarifications will appear below in Bold Orange
All I will say is Shadow Hearts is a game of intrigue and there are a couple of groups trying to stop the end of the world, Reverse Demon Gate.
Roger Bacon will be portrayed as he is in the game, he NEVER backs down on his word.
Action order WILL be hinted at in narration as instances come up.
Roger Bacon likes death, in event of a tie he may just kill both. He also has stated he is bored so he may simply vote himself against one who isn't amusing him.
Trickle down: "All actions have a reaction"
Conversions?: People will possess abilities, I will sadly not tell you what ANYONE can do. You are entering the unknown, as is typical with Roger Bacon.
Win conditions are static, though there are a few possible ways to change things.
Yes, if you never vote you have effectively abstained.
Once the game begins any misuse of Red and Orange may be what tips a tie. If one of those people in the tie misused one of the colors.
Inactivity: I consider at least one post active. Inactivity may result in a switch of vote. IE: Bacon inquistions you instead of the one voted for.
There are standard Vanillager and Mafia pms.
So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!