As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sylph Online

holypennyholypenny Registered User new member
edited April 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
For those of you looking for a 2D mmorpg, here is a good one, which is currently in production.

It is called Sylph Online, and has a very in depth storyline, as well as fantastic ideas, and things never used in 2D mmorpgs before.

The fourms for it are up now at sylphonline.net, and the website should be up sometime this week.
So If you are just looking for an mmorpg to talk about, we have a friendly community who will be glad to welcome you.

www.sylphonline.net

holypenny on

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I hope you didn't sign up just for game plugging.

Scooter on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I've always been conflicted about these guys. I mean, their intent is obviously bad, but what if the site is good? And it's really hard to prove intent beyond circumstance in these cases anyway.

edit: whatever sylph online is, it has a bad server connection

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It's not even a webpage. It's a image link that goes to a horribly designed forum.

Maybe there needs to be a forum that mods can move obvious plant threads like this to, so that people can still check out stuff, because you're right; some of it might be good, but not clog the real forums.

Just a thought.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    We can call it... Linksville.

Aldo on
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Come on guyzzz this is the best game there is.

You can login

And make a character (still in beta).

If you want help there are plenty of GameFAQ's available for you to read about.

I hear that they are going to be adding 50 man raids soon.

Jasconius on