As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Movie help

pacbowlpacbowl Los AngelesRegistered User regular
edited December 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie that I think came out either in the late 70's or 80's. It's a post-apocalyptic movie about 2 friends whose parents locked them in a huge underground bunker as toddlers for something like 10 years. I don't remember whether they break out or if a timer unlocks the blast doors, but they were left with an old convertible that they end up driving around the wastelands in, dealing with scavengers and whatnot. I believe they end up finding their fathers at one point too.

I've searched imdb and all of the post-apocalyptic movie websites I could find and can't seem to find anything that rings a bell. So H/A, I turn to you.

steammicro.php?id=pacbowl&pngimg=background&tborder=0
pacbowl on

• Options
    pacbowlpacbowl Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Ah I found it. Radioactive Dreams. This can be locked.

pacbowl on
    steammicro.php?id=pacbowl&pngimg=background&tborder=0
  • Options
    DangerbirdDangerbird Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Man, what is up with Albert Pyun and his obsession with making b-grade post apocalyptic movies in the desert?

Dangerbird on