As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

IT'S BRUUUTAL!! (Metalocalypse Thread)

• SnowblindvictimSnowblindvictim Flying casual Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    Cantido wrote: »
    Octoparrot wrote: »
    Once again time to bring up that women constitute less than half the subscriptions for Playgirl.

D:

Bwahahahahahhaahahah

Mastadon and Adult Swim have history...

Rules for watching ATHF Movie
    Jeez, they sound completely different.

Music itself is pretty similar, but they definately changed their vocals around.

That's actually Brann doing the King Diamond-esq vocals.

Snowblindvictim on
  • kdrudykdrudy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Wow yea, the end was great. Rockso was excellent

kdrudy on
    tvsfrank.jpg
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    \m/

Murderface is looking at your mom like a piece of meat.

Ya...that is whys I ams getting drunks

Psychotic One on
  • UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    "Mom! What are you doings!?" *diddlydiddlydiddlydiddly*

That was my favorite part.

UEAKCrash on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    When Rockso goes around the guard and goes "Cocaine!" while skipping, I couldn't stop laughing.

JustinSane07 on
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Goddammit I don't see the episode on Adult Swim's site. :x

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
    edited December 2009
    Okay NOW it's available!

Parents with access to iMovie are the worst kind of parents.

Cantido on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I love Toki.

Also

"I don't believe I've ever been spoken to like that before

Fencingsax on
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Murderface was in rare form. Especially at the tend with his Grandmother.

" Can't you let me just enjoy this?"

So serene and creepy but I can't rightly blame him.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    This was probably the best use of Murderface in the series to date. Also best Roxxo appearence as well.

Psychotic One on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It's funny, because he was actually not fucking up, and it all went to shit anyways.

Murderface, you still have this meeting. Now. Still. Now. Still. Now. Still.

Fencingsax on
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Here's a question for anyone that has the DVDs. Are the episodes uncensored?

Sir Carcass on
    edited December 2009
    No...the swears are still Guitar riffs but I think the riffs make them funnier. Wouldn't be the same to hear them say "fucking" and such.

Psychotic One on
    edited December 2009
    No...the swears are still Guitar riffs but I think the riffs make them funnier. Wouldn't be the same to hear them say "fucking" and such.

I think he means titty wise

Snowblindvictim on
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

I meant both, but I figured if anything was uncensored, it would be the dialogue. I'm fine either way, I was just curious.

Sir Carcass on
  • OctoparrotOctoparrot Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    It's funny, because he was actually not fucking up, and it all went to shit anyways.

Murderface, you still have this meeting. Now. Still. Now. Still. Now. Still.

CFO wasn't in much this episode, but between that and the band meeting, every moment was gold.

Octoparrot on
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

I meant both, but I figured if anything was uncensored, it would be the dialogue. I'm fine either way, I was just curious.

Yeah it's all censored, though Season 1 has an easter egg with tits

Green on
    edited December 2009
    Green wrote: »

Yeah it's all censored, though Season 1 has an easter egg with tits

So bought.

Sir Carcass on
  • NamrokNamrok Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So now instead of sending my girlfriend a txt saying "on my way" I send "I'm c-c-c-c-coming!"

Oh Metalocalypse. You change LIVES.

Namrok on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    I really wanted Toki to beat Rockso to death.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2009
    Dynagrip wrote: »

I don't think I've ever seen him so pissed. Motherfucker loves him some Christmas.

Sir Carcass on
    edited December 2009

I don't think I've ever seen him so pissed. Motherfucker loves him some Christmas.

And Rockso! I too wanted Toki to choke a bitch.

Cantido on
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

He's only been more pissed once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrj7l7fE1kE&feature=PlayList&p=35C721C72A909F59&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
    edited December 2009
    Oh shit, I forgot about that.

But I bet he was at least that pissed, he just got
    crossed
    before he could do anything.

Sir Carcass on
  • UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I was pumped when Toki was about to kick his ass, kind of sad what happened.

But the "Whats the fucks do you wants motherfucker?!" "...Whats up bro?" is probably my favorite Metalocalypse line ever.

UEAKCrash on
  • BolthornBolthorn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    We're supposed to hate the clown right? Cause I do. I really want to see him brutally murdered by someone in the band at some point. I thought he was funny in his first appearance, and then when he showed up the second time I still laughed. But in this episode, I kept waiting for someone, anyone, to kick the crap out of him.

Bolthorn on
    edited December 2009
    Bolthorn wrote: »
    We're supposed to hate the clown right? Cause I do. I really want to see him brutally murdered by someone in the band at some point. I thought he was funny in his first appearance, and then when he showed up the second time I still laughed. But in this episode, I kept waiting for someone, anyone, to kick the crap out of him.

It's pretty obvious they they write him that annoying on purpose. Which doesn't help.

Fencingsax on
    edited December 2009

Oh no you got the intent. He is awful and we are supposed to hate him. What makes it funny is how other characters react to him.

King Riptor on
    edited December 2009
    I love Rockso. He's hilarious.

Sir Carcass on
    edited December 2009
    Hey Mr. Policeman gues what I -Oh!

King Riptor on
  • Enosh20Enosh20 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

someone?
    we all know it has to be Toki that brutaly murders him at some point

Enosh20 on
  • ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh, Toki will definitely murder Rockso at some point.
    After he forgives him, and learns to love him for being the misanthropic junkie that he is.

And it will be brutal.

Archonex on
  • BolthornBolthorn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Okay, I will concede that it should be Toki.

Bolthorn on
  • VistiVisti Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It will definetely be one of those "everything Toki loves dies" kinda things.

Visti on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Are we getting a new episode tonight?

Snowblindvictim on
  • VeeVee Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yes.

edit: just finished watching it. I laughed so hard at Nathan and his dad. I also enjoyed getting to hear Skwisgar and the other swedes talk so much in this episode because the accents are funny.

Is it just me or has Toki been a lot more violent and angry this season?

Vee on
  • Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Halfway done and I'm already out of breath from laughter.

This season has been incredible so far.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I didn't think the second half was a funny, but then that was the whole point. But Nathan Explosion's dad? Awesome.

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    All those men... All. That. Ejaculate.

BloodySloth on
    edited December 2009
    All those men... All. That. Ejaculate.

Best line of the episode. Who ever did the voice of that Klokateer really sold that line.

Psychotic One on