As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hates, Hopes, Happies, Hags, and Turkey Termination

1565758596062»

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    And then after 5 attempts we down Saurfang and I got the cloth feet. Wow. The mage who was afk for invites is bummed.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hate: My friend giving me a bunch of shit because some BoE cloth shoulders dropped in our half alt/half main ICC25 run, and I asked for them because they're an upgrade for my priest (I'm in the raid healing on my shaman). Apparently it's okay for alts to have to pass all the gear to mains in the alt raid, but asking for a BoE for my main who's not in the raid is a fucking horrible crime. The whole point of alts passing to mains is to help the main progression raid, so why is this any different?

riz on
  • MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Very Happy: Lag subsided.

Ha Ha Happy: Healer had a fit and dropped group because I sharded a staff that he WANTed, but didn't NEED. Ugh... I explained the rules nicely at first, which he said he already knew and understood, but it didn't stop him from whining upon deaf ears until he bailed.

I put that under happy because the tank left, too, and us three DPS left just burned the boss down. *Giggle*

Monsty on
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sad: The fact that I'm probably never going to get Val'anyr this expansion. It's just so disheartening seeing all my fragments just taking up bag space.

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Haste:
    leypush.jpg

And to think that, earlier tonight, I got into an Oculus group and ended up having the other four people immediately bail. They all got deserter debuffs, but I didn't and went off to Halls of Stone a minute later. But they are scared people who never got the memo that Oculus is now one of the easiest and fastest heroics, with 4 emblem-dropping bosses, too.

SabreMau on
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oculus is proof that even if every class only had four abilities people still wouldn't know how to use them.

815165 on
  • RavynBlackheartRavynBlackheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    815165 wrote: »
    Oculus is proof that even if every class only had four abilities people still wouldn't know how to use them.

SO sigged!

RavynBlackheart on
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Fig-D wrote: »
    Earthen Ring is a RP server where most of the population thinks that "RP" means "bind paragraph long yells to every one of your abilities."
    But Munkus doesn't play on Earthen Ring.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • BikkstahBikkstah Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    We have a ret pally that has Blades of Light! bound to his attacks.

Bikkstah on
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Bikkstah wrote: »
    We have a ret pally that has Blades of Light! bound to his attacks.
    I ran a Nexus with a Warrior who was using that axe.

At level seventy-two.

815165 on
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    But but it has an AoE effect! It's obviously good! You won't have to spec into Bladestorm with that axe!

reVerse on
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Amusing: female pally T8 has a bare midriff again.

Happy: DK tank is now up to 3/5 T9, has the crafted boots from the ulduar pattern, and dual wielding ilvl 232 weapons.

Sad: He's still stuck with the blue wyrmrest cape and his monarch crab figurine

Happy: DK successfully tanked Pit of Saron heroic

Nobody on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Haste:
    leypush.jpg

And to think that, earlier tonight, I got into an Oculus group and ended up having the other four people immediately bail. They all got deserter debuffs, but I didn't and went off to Halls of Stone a minute later. But they are scared people who never got the memo that Oculus is now one of the easiest and fastest heroics, with 4 emblem-dropping bosses, too.

How did you not get the deserter buff? It's given to you immediately when you enter instance, not leave.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    There's a difference between the "deserter" debuff and the "you just queued" debuff.

If everyone in your group leaves, the "you just queued" debuff drops off you.

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
    edited December 2009
    Ah, I did not know that. (And hey, he called it deserter first!)

End on
  • SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Makershot wrote: »
    Earthen Ring is a RP server where most of the population thinks that "RP" means "bind paragraph long yells to every one of your abilities."

I had this exact post typed up, but I knew someone else would want to use it too.

Saeris on
    borb_sig.png
    edited December 2009
    Saeris wrote: »

I had this exact post typed up, but I knew someone else would want to use it too.
    Stupid corpse! Stop making me look bad!

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Saeris wrote: »

I just remember WSG a few times with his Paladin back at the beginning of the Beasts. If I drifted over near that space under the graveyard my chat bar would fill up with Nightmare spam. But anywhere else on the map was peaceful.

Seg on
    edited December 2009
    Haha, burn

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • XynnXynn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hate: Going around and trying to figure out the perfect place in GH to try the new Fishing Derby. I set out this awesome path that literally 5 minutes before the start was FILLED with pools. I got through 2 or 3 pools and couldnt find another one till the contest was over. It was won in 8 minutes!

Hope: That trying Borean Tundra and the ice bergs will give me a better chance next time

Xynn on
    edited December 2009
    One of our warriors won it instantly today by getting it on the first cast.

Bikkstah on
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh fuck I totally forgot about the fishing derby.

Opty on
  • XynnXynn Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Bikkstah wrote: »
    One of our warriors won it instantly today by getting it on the first cast.

I was hoping that would happen for me. Mind asking him where he tried it? Or did he just find the first pool he was at?

Xynn on
    edited December 2009
    Got the quest and flew down to Crystalsong forest for the glassfin minnow pools.

Bikkstah on
    edited December 2009
    Bikkstah on
  • CharusCharus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I missed winning the derby by 10 seconds. I had just turned the corner and was running down the street to the tuskarr when the yell came. I fished along the river between Dragonblight and Grizzly hills and caught my shark on the third or fourth pool.

On the plus side, you do get a bag of fishing treasures and 13g for catching a shark even if you're not first.

Charus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    815165 wrote: »

Classic.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nobody wrote: »
    Amusing: female pally T8 has a bare midriff again.

Happy: DK tank is now up to 3/5 T9, has the crafted boots from the ulduar pattern, and dual wielding ilvl 232 weapons.

Sad: He's still stuck with the blue wyrmrest cape and his monarch crab figurine

Happy: DK successfully tanked Pit of Saron heroic

Cool, I'm building a DK tank myself, can you link me his armory so I can take a look at what I should shoot for?

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • quaigyquaigy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Wow: PUG'd with this mage and two of his guild buddy. He pushed up to 14K dps on boss with heroism. I broke so many DBM records i think i'm permanently scared.

quaigy on
  • EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hah! Occulus is cake!

I did it today for the second time ever, and, as the tank, we did it in enough time to get Make It Count.

Euphoriac on
    edited December 2009
    I did it again today. We cleared the constructs in the most backwards ass order. :o

End on
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I've done Oculus a total of 5 times since the LFG tool came out. It's not bad, but it's still not my favorite place. I did get Amber Void though, which is cool.

Annoyed: I'm house sitting and my friend used to play WoW. Problem is I need to patch, which is taking forever because he has a somewhat shitty internet connection. I started at 3pm, and it's at 84% at 7pm.

Hope: Tomorrow at work goes by quickly, I got this project I need to work on and I wanna try to run normal FoS on my warrior.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
This discussion has been closed.