As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We're hiring.

1535455565759»

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/pa-the-series/103/
    At least now we know who got the job.

chromdom on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I think i could take him in a fight. Hey! New Guy! I challenge you to a fight for the job!

Melding on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Thank god I'm unemployed. It makes this so much better.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    HEY! A DABBLE OF THELONIUS! I Challenge you to a fight! For um.. um.. TEN AMERICAN DOLLARS!

Melding on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Pay travel costs for me to get up there and back and I'll do it.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I was actually planning to head down there maybe, Melding: Fighting Across America.

Should open a pool to see how many times i get arrested and how many times my nose gets broken, Fun for the whole family.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    We could brawl our way towards each other.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Well, I was just thinking if the new hire accepts my challenge it's road trip time, Maybe make it a tag team event.

I wish i could blame alcohol on this line of thinking.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Shit yes let's go get him.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Me and you Dabble, Two Bad Dudes.

Melding on
This discussion has been closed.