As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can you tell if someone is lying?

1789101113»

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    HA HA HA HA

Pedwar.

that's awesome.

#pipe on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My mother at first wanted to name him Dominic and my father said no so she decided on Nicholas. Then she was going to give him my father's first name as a middle name but my dad thought it was stupid. My brother now has no middle name since my father doesn't either.

My middle name is John. I chose John as a confirmation name (because I didn't realize the awesome potential for choosing a name of my own). This means my full initials when all is taken into account are J.J.J.R.

My name is Joseph John, named for some 3-generations back relative named John Joseph who in all likelihood was named after another Joseph John. Therefore I'm going to get creative when it comes time to name my spawn.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    so you're joseph john john r.?

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    bsjezz wrote: »
    so you're joseph john john r.?