As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[D&D4e Recruitment] Holiday Dungeon Delve

REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface RageingtonThe Exploding ManRegistered User regular
edited December 2009 in Critical Failures
Happy Holidays folks. Your neighborhood Dungeon Master Rysk is here to inform you that he is writing up a 1-shot dungeon delve for 5th level characters in the spirit of the holidays. It will be designed for 5 players and I would like to keep that limit. If it runs smoothly one day and I have the time, I would be more than willing to run it again (since all my planning will be well done and over).

I'll be off work from the 24th-4th and would like to take a day in there and run through it. It's going to be entirely made up by little old me and played with RPtools Maptools over the course of a day. We are talking several hours since there will be anywhere from 5-7 encounters and the experience level of the player (with DnD or Maptools) is an unknown factor. I live on the west coast of the US and would likely start in the morning (8 or 9am) and play until we're done. My schedule will be cleared. The exact date is undetermined, I first need to see what kind of interest I can get for this.

If you would like to participate in this I would like you to do a couple of things in a reply on this thread:
1) Let me know what days you are available for this, count my Saturday and Monday out since I run my campaign on Mondays and play in one on Saturdays.
2) Let me know what experience you have with D&D, new comers are welcome, but you need to create a character (which means having books or a Character Builder with update).
3) Let me know what experience you have with RPTools Maptools. No bias here, but if you have none I will ask you to show up a bit early to help you with token properties and macros so the game can go quickly.
4) Tell me your character concept. This can be a brief blurb on who they are, but please include a name, a class, and a race (I'm not ruling anything illegal for this, at least for now. Keep in mind this group will need 1 player of each role and 1 wildcard that can be of any other role). You should note that this is going to be a slightly corny and predictably humorous endeavor. You're here to have a fun time for a few hours, so bring your sense of humor and it should be a blast.

EDIT: Player availabilities last updated 12/21
OK so lets have a short summary of players, characters and available times:

Mr_Rose, a pair of character choices in Ferzth the Assassin and Kalla the Seeker. Both are Gith. Available 26th-31st
Foefaller has Adrien the Human Swordmage and is available 24th-4th
FelixSomethingSomething, another pair with Heshtar the Dragonborn Warlord or Hyrgnas the Gnoll Druid. Available any days I mentioned, but wants notice.
Fireflower is available for any day and wants to play an Avenger.
Smeej has Conrad the Ardent and can play any of those dates.
Saurfang with Null the Voidsoul Genasi Barbarian and available 29th-31st
Streever with Aidan the Fighting-mans and available 29th-31st

REG Rysk on

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If it weren't for the fact that I always work on Christmas Eve, I would be sooooo over this.

DarkPrimus on
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Er, I haven't set a date, and it's not likely to be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

REG Rysk on
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I can be on-line pretty much any day between 26th and 31st, GMT, as long as I have at least 24hrs notice.

As for characters, I really want to try out one of the new classes; either an Assassin or a Seeker, don't much care which:
    They are Furzth and Kalla, Githzerai twins who seem determined to prove "twin synchronicity" wrong at every step. Where Kalla learned to love the world around him and found that it loved him back, Furzth's heart was always shrouded from those around him and he ultimately found himself answering the call of the shadow realm, offering part of himself in exchange for power. Of course, Kalla was distraught at his brother's change, growing more worried even as he became more attached to the world around him. Furzth naturally thought his brother was being an old wherry-hen, because he, Furzth had chosen to give himself to another plane rather than the "natural" one; to his eyes, his brother had given over part of his soul for power too.
    Ferzth:
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Ferzth, level 5
    Githzerai, Assassin
    Build: Bleak Disciple Assassin
    Guild Training: Bleak Disciple

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 17, Dex 19, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 12.

AC: 20 Fort: 17 Reflex: 18 Will: 16
    HP: 43 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 10

TRAINED SKILLS
    Stealth +11, Perception +9, Insight +9, Acrobatics +13, Endurance +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana +2, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +4, Heal +4, History +2, Intimidate +3, Nature +4, Religion +2, Streetwise +3, Thievery +6, Athletics +3

FEATS
    Level 1: Githzerai Blade Master
    Level 2: Miryath's First Strike
    Level 4: Killer's Insight

POWERS
    Assassin at-will 1: Inescapable Blade
    Assassin at-will 1: Leaping Shade
    Assassin encounter 1: Smothering Shadow
    Assassin daily 1: Strangling Shadow
    Assassin utility 2: Cloak of Shades
    Assassin encounter 3: Inescapable Shadow
    Assassin daily 5: Twilight Assassin

ITEMS
    Magic Ki Focus +2, Fullblade, Bastard sword, Battle Harness Leather Armor +1, Light Shield, Cape of the Mountebank +1, Escape Tattoo (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit
    ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
    Kalla:
    Kalla, level 5
    Githzerai, Seeker
    Seeker's Bond: Bloodbond
    Background: Geography - Mountains (Dungeoneering class skill)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 9, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 19, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 9, Con 15, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 10.

AC: 18 Fort: 16 Reflex: 17 Will: 18
    HP: 48 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
    Nature +11, Dungeoneering +11, Perception +11, Insight +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +7, Arcana +2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Endurance +5, Heal +6, History +2, Intimidate +2, Religion +2, Stealth +5, Streetwise +2, Thievery +5, Athletics +3

FEATS
    Level 1: Miryath's First Strike
    Level 2: Coordinated Explosion
    Level 4: Iron Retreat

POWERS
    Seeker at-will 1: Elemental Spirits
    Seeker at-will 1: Stinging Swarm
    Seeker encounter 1: Flickering Arrow
    Seeker daily 1: Storm of Spirit Shards
    Seeker utility 2: Far Sight
    Seeker encounter 3: Escaping Shot
    Seeker daily 5: Corralling Shot

ITEMS
    Distance Longbow +2, Shockweave Leather Armor +1, Frostwolf Pelt +1, Arrows (90), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit, Bending Bullet +1 (3)

Am I correct in assuming normal starting equipment etc. for lv5?

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yup, normal rules for starting at higher level.

REG Rysk on
    edited December 2009
    Hmm, well if it was on a Sunday I could do it. I know I always have those free.

I'm just dying to try out a Monk.

DarkPrimus on
  • SaurfangSaurfang Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm interested in this, and the best days for me would be the 29th through the 31st.
    I've got pretty good experience with 4e, mostly in the heroic tier.
    Conversely, I don't have any experience with Maptools. I'm really intrigued to see how it works and more than willing to take the time to learn it.

Here's what I'm thinking of vis a vis character:

Null, Genasi (Voidsoul) Barbarian.

Null's parents are dead. His parents are deeeaaaad. Actually, he has no idea who his parents are or where they might be--his earliest memories of life on the Howling Plains were of the goblin tribe that adopted him. Null always knew he was different--his obsidian skin and the crazy purple lines that crisscrossed it made him only too aware of that. But one midwinter festival, his goblin foster parents finally broke the news to him that he wasn't a "black goblin," as he'd persisted in calling himself.

Null ran out across the plains like a little whiny baby. Finally, the exhausted genasi collapsed under one of the grasslands' few trees. When he woke in the morning, to his surprise, there was--there is no other word for it--a gift awaiting him under the tree. As Null lifted the heavy mordenkrad, his eyes shone with childlike wonder, which was not wholly inappropriate as he was still a child, and he felt the stirrings of destiny.

Today, a grown-up Null, now a renowned mercenary, is starting to feel that old apathy come over him. (It's probably in his nature.) I mean, he's a fantastic merc and all, but.... what's the point? Everything's meaningless, anyway. This holiday season, can Null rediscover that joy that the holidays are all about and find some purpose in his life? Will he bring the gift of the mordenkrad to others? Stay tuned...

Edit: Null doesn't know who his mysterious benefactor was, if you were wondering.

Saurfang on
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    OK, summaries are in my post up there and here:
    Ferzth:
    Ferzth, level 5
    Githzerai, Assassin
    Build: Bleak Disciple Assassin
    Guild Training: Bleak Disciple

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 17, Dex 19, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 12.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 12.

AC: 20 Fort: 17 Reflex: 18 Will: 16
    HP: 43 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 10

TRAINED SKILLS
    Stealth +11, Perception +9, Insight +9, Acrobatics +13, Endurance +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana +2, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +4, Heal +4, History +2, Intimidate +3, Nature +4, Religion +2, Streetwise +3, Thievery +6, Athletics +3

FEATS
    Level 1: Githzerai Blade Master
    Level 2: Miryath's First Strike
    Level 4: Killer's Insight

POWERS
    Assassin at-will 1: Inescapable Blade
    Assassin at-will 1: Leaping Shade
    Assassin encounter 1: Smothering Shadow
    Assassin daily 1: Strangling Shadow
    Assassin utility 2: Cloak of Shades
    Assassin encounter 3: Inescapable Shadow
    Assassin daily 5: Twilight Assassin

ITEMS
    Magic Ki Focus +2, Fullblade, Bastard sword, Battle Harness Leather Armor +1, Light Shield, Cape of the Mountebank +1, Escape Tattoo (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit
    Kalla:
    Kalla, level 5
    Githzerai, Seeker
    Seeker's Bond: Bloodbond
    Background: Geography - Mountains (Dungeoneering class skill)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 9, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 19, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 9, Con 15, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 10.

AC: 18 Fort: 16 Reflex: 17 Will: 18
    HP: 48 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
    Nature +11, Dungeoneering +11, Perception +11, Insight +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +7, Arcana +2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Endurance +5, Heal +6, History +2, Intimidate +2, Religion +2, Stealth +5, Streetwise +2, Thievery +5, Athletics +3

FEATS
    Level 1: Miryath's First Strike
    Level 2: Coordinated Explosion
    Level 4: Iron Retreat

POWERS
    Seeker at-will 1: Elemental Spirits
    Seeker at-will 1: Stinging Swarm
    Seeker encounter 1: Flickering Arrow
    Seeker daily 1: Storm of Spirit Shards
    Seeker utility 2: Far Sight
    Seeker encounter 3: Escaping Shot
    Seeker daily 5: Corralling Shot

ITEMS
    Distance Longbow +2, Shockweave Leather Armor +1, Frostwolf Pelt +1, Arrows (90), Bracers of the Perfect Shot (heroic tier), Adventurer's Kit, Bending Bullet +1 (3)
    Also here is a question; do Bracers of the Perfect Shot work with powers you can "use as a Ranged Basic attack" or what?

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • streeverstreever Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Rysk, I have just the mans for you:

1. I'm available Tuesday-Thursday of that week, 29th to 31st. I'm free during the hours you'd be playing. (EST)

2. I've made a lot of characters, and played in 3 games (articifer, ranger, and warlord). All my characters have been in this level range (3 to 7)

3. No experience, but I'm a quick learner, and happy to join you before the game.

4. Aidan, Elven Fighting-mans
    Aidan joined the military, but was expelled during basic training for insubordination. Not cut out for military life, Aidan chose the only option left to him: adventure! Searching for ancient treasures & engaging in bar room brawls is how he's spending his life now. Proud? No way. Going to punch you in the nose if you make fun of him for being kicked out of the army? Definitely. Aidan's a typical "sword and board"er with a bit of a temper, but he's a good guy to have in a fight, and he's loyal to his friends.
    http://4e.orokos.com/sheets/1516

Obviously some details might change when I see our party about his abilities, but I will run it by you, if selected. I plan to play him up in full comic style--witty repartee with his teammates (someone is going to tease him about his lack of proper military service!) and humorous dialogue thrown into his combat.

streever on
  • FelixSomethingSomethingFelixSomethingSomething Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Great.. writing this in notepad so I don't lose it again.

I'm available any of those days except Christmas, provided I have a few days notice to request it off or switch shifts.

I've played a few sessions of 3.5 and I've been playing a 4e game for a month or two.

We use MapTools for my 4e game so I'm fine with it, our DM makes the tokens but I can do it myself too.

Two characters I'm working on:

Heshtar Galdurran, Dragonborn Resourceful Warlord
    Old, experienced and a bit worn out. Fought in many battles and learned a lot but his body isn't as capable as it once was. Full of stories about the battle of somewhere or that time he fought what's his face, gets a lot of use out of phrases like "Back in my day" and "Let me show you how that's done". His Dynamic Greatspear (AV 68) changes forms to suit his needs, each weapon a prize or spoil of a different glorious battle, the story of which he tells whether you like it or not. He towers over the battlefield barking orders and no one can decide if he yells more at his enemies or allies.

Hyrgnas Arathulema... or whatever nickname his companions of the moment give after stumbling over his name a few times, Gnoll Predator Druid
    His clothing and fur is adorned with all sorts of tropies and charms from beasts he's slain or people he's befriended, necklaces and bracelets of teeth and bone hanging losely off him. These all stay when he takes on a beast form. Very supertitious, rubbbing a charm or muttering in abyssal at the most commonplace things. Wild and uncultured, things like manners and hygiene are all but foreign to him. Has a distinct cackling laugh no matter what shape he takes.

Edit: Sheets up, more fleshing out to come probably.
    Edit2: The +2 trident on the warlord's sheet is just for easy reading of powers if the spear is changed to a trident.

FelixSomethingSomething on
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sorry to hijack here, but what book has the Seeker class?

And I would totally love to join this, but I'm out of town that week! If you run it again at some point after the 4th I'd love to get in on it. Got a Warden I want to try out!

Pinfeldorf on
  • smeejsmeej Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    The Seeker class debuted in Dragon #380, I believe, as a preview for Players Handbook 3 content. It's a Primal power Controller.

Anyway, I could be down for some delve. I have experience running a campaign in MapTool with DeviantNull's interactive character sheet! I too am on the west coast and I am completely available.

I am mostly interested in toying around with an Ardent. Conrad, the empathic battlefield surgeon who would sing the occasional song to strengthen morale, has gone mercenary. http://4e.orokos.com/sheets/1571

I will flesh him out when it is less after-midnight.

smeej on
    IT'S A SAD THING THAT YOUR ADVENTURES HAVE ENDED HERE!!
    edited December 2009
    Excellent, I'm glad to see there is so much interest floating about on this. I think right now I will shoot to have at least one game run on the Sunday after Christmas (that's the 27th) and thinking I could also do one later in the week.

REG Rysk on
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    If only I hadn't started my new job recently/will be spending most of the holidays with family, I would so participate.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I would love to do this, and should be available for all of those days (24th-4th)

However, this would be my first time doing an online session (or starting anything other than level 1) ever, so I'd need the crash course on most of that.

Planning for a Human Assault Swordmage if I get in.

EDIT: Named... Adrien

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2009
    What's the starting gold for a character higher than 1st level? I know magic items are one level+1, one level, and one level-1, but I'm not sure if gold changes. Also does the whole don't worry about money for mundane items apply?

edited December 2009
    I believe you get an amount of gold equal to the cost of a magical item one level below you.

smeej on
  • LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Oh man, I would totally be up for this.

Only problem is I would only be free Sundays.

But if that works out for people then hells yes.

Hmm, Ill have to whip up a few character concepts to submit.

EDIT:

Experience: Ive played D&D plenty and I have played 4e.

As for MapTool Im pretty good with it, at least on the player side. Ive got macros down (unless theres been major changes to it or somethin).

Lardalish on
    edited December 2009
    Well like I said, I think we may end up doing one on the Sunday following Xmas. I think we may need a couple more players before I can say that for certain.

REG Rysk on
    edited December 2009
    Bump and my finalized sheets, RP stuff in the spaces at the bottom.

Heshtar, Dragonborn Warlord

Hyrgnas, Gnoll Druid

This sounds like a lot of fun, hope we get enough to do it.

edited December 2009
    OK so lets have a short summary of players, characters and available times:

Mr_Rose, a pair of character choices in Ferzth the Assassin and Kalla the Seeker. Both are Gith. Available 26th-31st
    DarkPrimus is available on Sundays and wants to play a Monk.
    Foefaller has Adrien the Human Swordmage and is available 24th-4th
    Lardalish has some ideas on characters, but is available Sundays.
    FelixSomethingSomething, another pair with Heshtar the Dragonborn Warlord or Hyrgnas the Gnoll Druid. Available any days I mentioned, but wants notice.

Smeej has Conrad the Ardent and can play any of those dates.
    Saurfang with Null the Voidsoul Genasi Barbarian and available 29th-31st
    Streever with Aidan the Fighting-mans and available 29th-31st

So we have 5 that could play on Sunday the 27th, a couple more that can in the middle of the week after but a few of those from the aforementioned Sunday group could play then as well. Assuming I can find enough folks, I would love to do it on Sunday and sometime the week after. Going to try and bump in the main thread once more.

I think I will go ahead and nail it down that it will be on Sunday the 27th, Wednesday the 30th, or both. Since there is a short week this week with XMAS and all, I will need finalized concepts before Wednesday 5pm PDT if you want to play Sunday or by 4pm Saturday the 26th for the Wednesday game. Going to do some writing on the module today, and with luck will have it all fleshed out by the time your characters are done.

REG Rysk on
    edited December 2009
    I will work on my Monk character today, then.

DarkPrimus on
    edited December 2009
    Oh. I have no limitations on days I can play.

smeej on
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Alright, I'll have Adrien ready for Sunday.

At least, as soon as I learn the specifics of starting a character at level 5 (I'm sure I won't screw up leveling him to there, but I have no idea what he can start out with.)

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2009
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Alright, I'll have Adrien ready for Sunday.

At least, as soon as I learn the specifics of starting a character at level 5 (I'm sure I won't screw up leveling him to there, but I have no idea what he can start out with.)

You get one magic item of your level+1, one of your level, one of your level-1 and starting gold equal to the cost of a magic item one level under you. For level 5 that's a level 4 5 and 6 magic item and 840 gold.

I'm working that Sunday but it's not until 5pm PST. I'm not sure how long you expect the game to take but assuming we start at 8 or 9 that's a pretty big chunk of time. If need be I can switch shifts.

edited December 2009
    Page 143 of the DMG says:
    Mundane
    equipment is much less important for higherlevel
    characters than it is when you’re starting out.
    Choose whatever standard adventuring gear you
    want from the tables in the Player’s Handbook. For
    magic items, choose one item of your level + 1, one
    item of your level, and one item of your level – 1. In
    addition, you have gold pieces equal to the value of
    one magic item of your level – 1. You can spend this
    money on rituals, potions, or other magic items, or
    save it for later.

That's what you got.

REG Rysk on
  • FireflowerFireflower Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Elf Avenger, striker/controller type.

I have all kinds of availability. I work from home so I set my own hours.

Fireflower on
    mario-fireball2-pv.jpg
    edited December 2009
    Well, it turns out I could only play on the 3rd (EDIT: whooops! I mean the first sunday in January, misread the calender like the genius I am), which is still in that range of times, but it limits my chance of playin. Anyway, I thought up a couple characters anyway. If thats when we play Id be more than happy to flesh one out more.

Human Shaman

Had an imaginary friend and has now stumbled upon his shaman powers and thinks the spectral bear is his imaginary friend. Pretty amazed that anyone can see him. Hes somethin like 15, pretty young, so a little cowardly, occasionally stupidly heroic, etc etc. Why Im adventuring? Hell, Im 15, I think Im the shit (till the shit hits the fan and I start soiling myself), so Im out trying to be a squeeky-voiced badass.

Gnome Druid

Billiam Gnarlsprout, used to be a wizard but got fed up with everyone wanting his help so he disappeared and became a hermit. Been out there for a while, a few decades atleast, so hes very much the hermit. Grumpy and old, he'd be the classic "Im too old for this shit" kinda guy. Bad ass if need be, otherwise just wants to go back to being a hermit. Why Im doin things would depend on whats goin on. Finally found and asked to help, offered total seclusion after this, who knows, Im flexible.

Deva Wild Sorcerer

Schitzo through and through. Lots of talking to myself, some personality switching, mostly a frazzled man who knows hes crazy, but hell, this is all hes ever done so might as well keep at it! Used to be a respected wizard until he started loosing his mind. Now he just picks up any old job someone will trust him with. Good intentions, but the crazy part hinders him a little.

Out of the three, Id prefer the shaman simply cause I wanna try that class the most, but Im cool with any of em. But like I said, I can only play that one day in that section of dates you listed. However if this got picked up as a regular thing my sundays are always free (the restaurant is closed that day) so Id atleast be consistantly available.

Anyway, yeah, can only make the one day, but I would like to play.

Lardalish on
    edited December 2009
    I made a Human Monk today, unfortunately I was also asked to work on Sunday night.

I could really use the money, so I'm afraid I am no longer available for the 27th.

DarkPrimus on
    edited December 2009
    Sorry Lardalish, but that's a Saturday on which I play in a campaign.

DarkPrimus, can't do the 3rd as I have a hockey game that evening so I'll count you out as well.

REG Rysk on
    edited December 2009
    Primus are you free on the 29th?

streever on
    edited December 2009
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Sorry Lardalish, but that's a Saturday on which I play in a campaign.

DarkPrimus, can't do the 3rd as I have a hockey game that evening so I'll count you out as well.

Oh, whoops, I meant that Sunday, the 3rd then? Yeah, sorry, heh.

Sunday's are always open for me pending social events.

Lardalish on
    edited December 2009
    Just remember folks there is a possible game on the 29th--you know you want my fighting mans aidan to take a hit for you then! And you know you got/deserve that day off! Take a sick day ;-)

streever on
  • DrswordsDrswords Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    http://4e.orokos.com/sheets/1576

I'm able to play anytime from the 26th to the 4th ( any time ).

If there are any openings for a game.

Character Details:
    Level: 5
    Race: Warforged
    Class: Beastmaster Ranger
    Comapanion: Wolf ( Labrador Retriever - Scraps - Age 9 )
    Alignment: Unaligned

Character Concept:

Kill-a-Tron is a Construct built by a dark magician to murder and maim. However a group of do-gooder adventurers slew his master.
    Left leaderless, alone, and sad, he spent his time moping around a small town.
    One day a lop eared scrappy dog came up to him and laid its head on his knee. He looked into the dogs soft eyes, and knew, he had found someone to work for.
    He spends his day doing the whim of this adventurous and brave hound, and guarding the animal as it sleeps.

Scraps is his master now, and Kill-a-Tron has a purpose now.

Further Character Details:

His armor is attatched, his armblades are embedded short swords, and he has a delver's light embedded in his chest.

Player Details:

I have a vent server i would be willing to lend to the group for Voice Chat.
    I am a moderately experienced 4th edition player with 11 years of Role Playing Experience.
    I am familiar with maptool. I have blocked out and setup my own encounters with vision etc... on it, but am relatively new to macros, and have yet to use a framework with it.
    warforged.jpg
    Kill-A-Tron
    labrador_retriever.jpg
    Scraps

Drswords on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Unless someone gets fired at my work, I'm open pretty much the whole week after christmas till 6.

Also, I'd prefer playing a warlock, but I just generally enjoy playing, so if we are short leaders or something, I can roll one up.

Also also, I have 0 maptools experience.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    edited December 2009
    streever wrote: »
    Just remember folks there is a possible game on the 29th--you know you want my fighting mans aidan to take a hit for you then! And you know you got/deserve that day off! Take a sick day ;-)

The 30th. Can't do the 29th :P

REG Rysk on
    edited December 2009
    Naaaah, the 3rd is much better!

Lardalish on
    edited December 2009
    30th works for me :D

let's do it up!

I have a meatshield, it looks like we have a controller and leader, and 2 strikers all submitted--!

streever on
    edited December 2009
    Oh well, it was a long shot, only being available one day.

Have fun guys!

Lardalish on
    edited December 2009
    streever wrote: »
    Primus are you free on the 29th?

....Maybe.

I will find out later today.

DarkPrimus on
  • DrswordsDrswords Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I am free from 5 am cst to 12 am cst 7 days a week excluding major holidays. By major, i mean thanksgiving, christmas, and my birthday.

I have more freetime than i ever know what to do with.

Drswords on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]