As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Becoming an Enforcer?

basserbasser Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in PAX Archive
I apologise if this has been made before, I did a quick search and didn't see anything besides a rather old FAQ, so I thought I'd take the plunge and just make a new topic. Worst case it gets locked/deleted.

Anyway, I would like to be an enforcer this coming year. I've been to every single PAX so far, even having slept in an elevator the first year due to lack of funds for a hotel. I was a failure of an omeganaut in '06 and, well, after all that this convention has given me, I feel like it's time to give back. If they'll have me, that is. I just want to know how to go about signing up and all that. Having been to so many of these things I think I'm fairly qualified to know what's what and where's where by now.

If nothing else I'll hit up my Khoo-stalker friend and email the big man himself, but I wanted to know if there are more... official ways of going about this. Any help?

Thanks in advance. <3

Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
2327178KMZwS.png
I am Paladin, short and stout,
Here is my hammer, here is my mount,
When I see the Horde you'll hear me shout,
Time to pop a bubble and hearth right out!
basser on

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    There was an application on the front page of PA for pax EAST enforcers a little while ago

also khoo doesnt manage the enforcers

Edit:
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/2009/11/4/
    You might be too late, I know the people who are accepted are getting emailed soon.

If you are waiting for prime then I dont know if open recruitment will be open for prime this year or not, the announcement will probably be after pax east sometime.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Crap, I missed the Enforcer deadline.

feitocomfruta on
  • Options
    PinderPinder Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    edit - I'M DUMB AND I DON'T READ THREADS

Pinder on
    This signature intentionally left blank.
This discussion has been closed.