As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did the duo delve too dark and too deep, or what?

Dustan GrimesDustan Grimes Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Penny Arcade Games
Did they delve too deep? Twas the darkness too dark and dangerous after all? Did perhaps they fall between the cracks of worlds too dark and dread to mention? What has come of our heroes? Are they lost amid the chaotic maelstrom of the netherworlds? Perhaps they fought on a battleground scattered with the skulls of the faithful but foolish, bones cracking underneath their feet as they battled for their lives only to fall themselves, flesh stripped from rotting carcasses beneath a howling red sky on a world with no sun. Who can tell?

Did they peer into the dread Necrowombican, read the footnote on page 666, repeat the foul invocation and open the doorway to a world of endless night and fear? Did they? Who can tell?

For none has heard from them for over a year. The globe has turned and rolled through the endless night, each day reaching again for the rays of a sun that will itself one day burn out, and yet none has heard, seen, or smelt the intrepid duo of the Startling Developments Detective Agency. But fear not! I have heard the whispers in the night as the bats and dread things skree and arc through their fell deeds and hunger, and I say to thee and thine and thou: they are coming soonerish...

I hope.

:wink:

Dustan Grimes on

• Options
    xbskidxbskid Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Did they peer into the dread Necrowombican, read the footnote on page 666, repeat the foul invocation and open the doorway to a world of endless night and fear? Did they? Who can tell?

Pshaw! Everyone knows it's page 616!

xbskid on
This discussion has been closed.