As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Issues Downloading the Podcast

warsaw350125warsaw350125 Registered User new member
Hey, I saw someone else posted a similar complaint, but I don't think any of those solutions apply to me, so:

I've been really getting into the podcast lately, after dling three episodes off itunes two days ago (this would've been monday 12/21/09). But when I tried to download them off of Itunes today, none would download. They'd appear on the queue briefly before being kicked off with an "error = 503" message. I tried downloading them directly off the penny arcade podcast page (by right clicking the links on it and selecting "download linked file"), only to be told no suck file exists. When I try to just click the link, PA tells me a broke the page, and they've now sent a huntroid to kill me. I'm using a macbook with Mac OS X 10.5.8, and I've updated everything as much as I can to no avail. I also tried downloading them on a different macbook, as well a windows desktop, with the same problem. I have no idea what's going on, if this is a personal problem or what, and I'm so addicted to the three i have and it's driving me mad and totally ruining christmas, so if anyone can help me, I'd really, really appreciate it.

warsaw350125 on

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2009
    Can you get them from here?

Tube on
  • warsaw350125warsaw350125 Registered User new member
    edited December 2009
    I don't see any link, but if you meant feed://www.penny-arcade.com/padlc.xml, then yeah I have, and to no avail.

warsaw350125 on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2009
    That was a test to see if you were able to psychically divine the link I was thinking of. I am afraid you failed the test sir. I'm getting a similar error, I'm sure our tech will be by soon to help you out.

Tube on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    And here I am!

I'll take a look at this after the holidays.

Älphämönkëy on
  • warsaw350125warsaw350125 Registered User new member
    edited December 2009
    Thank you alphamonkey! You truly are a christmas miracle.

warsaw350125 on