As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

FunkyWaltDogg is [chat]ing my similing snake

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Hey I think I'm being perfectly reasonable in that thread. Also, Fencingsax made me laugh at how incredibly wrong he was.

Kusuguttai on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Jameserson wrote: »
    make sure you wear your suit!
    Why would I wear a suit to strippers? More clothes = less sensation when she rubs herself against me.

:roll:

James on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    What's a deathly hallow anyway? I've never heard hallow used as a noun. I don't think it's a noun.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    What's a deathly hallow anyway? I've never heard hallow used as a noun. I don't think it's a noun.

*facepalm*

moniker on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    SHUT UP SHUT UP

Aldo on
  • ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Shut the hell up.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited April 2007
    oh god it's like retard is a virus
    hallows is a noun, look it up dumbass

Kusuguttai on
    edited April 2007
    I want to get a full body tattoo of myself, only bigger.

moniker on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Guys I would like to hear your thoughts on the title of the new Harry Potter book

Elendil on
    edited April 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Guys I would like to hear your thoughts on the title of the new Harry Potter book
    troll.

Aldo on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    troll.

You started early, Aldo.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    My comment is semantic in nature.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    It is practically impossible to not hit 60 in WoW, as long as you don't start up 9 alts and switch between them every 2 minutes.
    The game becomes awful right about when you hit level 40, so not creating an alt is a lot harder than it sounds.

Thanatos on
    edited April 2007
    moniker wrote: »
    I was in a job interview and I opened a book and started reading. Then I said to the guy, "Let me ask you a question. If you are in a car that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?" He said, "I don't know." I said, "I don't think I want to work for you.

moniker on
    edited April 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote: »

Actually, it's not. Look it up yourself, cumdumpster. It's a verb.

To everyone else, I just said that as a joke. I don't care and I've never even read a Harry Potter book.

Drez on
    edited April 2007

To everyone else, I just said that as a joke. I don't care and I've never even read a Harry Potter book.

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

It is a noun, god you are like ten types of retarded. Read the first or second page of the Harry Potter thread you unbelievable fuckmuppet.

Kusuguttai on
    edited April 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    It is practically impossible to not hit 60 in WoW, as long as you don't start up 9 alts and switch between them every 2 minutes.
    The game becomes awful right about when you hit level 40, so not creating an alt is a lot harder than it sounds.

I didn't... Back when it first came out. :?

Aldo on
    edited April 2007

It's a reliquem/the relic. Like the holy of holies in a jewish temple, only not.

moniker on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2007

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

It is a noun, god you are like ten types of retarded. Read the first or second page of the Harry Potter thread you unbelievable fuckmuppet.
    In fairness, its modern usage is a verb to everyone who's not a time traveller from the 1700s or a massive harry potter nerd.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2007

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

Oh Kusu, you are soooooo cute!

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited April 2007

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

I'm not going to read the thread because I probably will read the books eventually and I don't really feel like reading the spoilers there.

And you asked me to look the word up. I did. According to every dictionary site I've checked, the word is listed as a verb.

Stop being such a faggot ass cunt, Kusu. I made a joke here because I figured that's what everyone was complaining about in the thread and you're blowing it out of proportion. Go take some Ritalin and play your Pokemon and come back when you've calmed down.

cumdumpster

Drez on
    edited April 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

In fairness, its modern usage is a verb to everyone who's not a time traveller from the 1700s or a massive harry potter nerd.
    Funny how I've known it's a noun since before the title was announced. It's not like All Hallow's Eve isn't a thing.

Kusuguttai on
    edited April 2007

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

Or had to study Romanesque-Renaissance era cathedrals.

moniker on
    edited April 2007

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

I'm not going to read the thread because I probably will read the books eventually and I don't really feel like reading the spoilers there.

And you asked me to look the word up. I did. According to every dictionary site I've checked, the word is listed as a verb.

Stop being such a faggot ass cunt, Kusu. I made a joke here because I figured that's what everyone was complaining about in the thread and you're blowing it out of proportion. Go take some Ritalin and play your Pokemon and come back when you've calmed down.

cumdumpster
    This is a great post because someone explained what the noun form is like two posts up

Kusuguttai on
    edited April 2007
    Drez ant Kusu sock cuck

/discus.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

Aldo on
    edited April 2007
    Coldred wrote: »

Shut the hell up.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited April 2007

HAHAHA YOU ARE A RETARD

cumdumpster
    This is a great post because someone explained what the noun form is like two posts up

It took me a while to type that out.

Drez on
    edited April 2007
    I was in a job interview and I opened a book and started reading. Then I said to the guy, "Let me ask you a question. If you are in a car that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?" He said, "I don't know." I said, "I don't think I want to work for you.
    I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. So I said, "Got any shoes you're not using?"

moniker on
    edited April 2007

Shut the hell up.

no u

Drez on
    edited April 2007
    Does it suck to be wrong, and also to someone you so obviously consider inferior?
    Because I would be upset if I were you Drez.

Kusuguttai on
    edited April 2007
    Funny how I've known it's a noun since before the title was announced. It's not like All Hallow's Eve isn't a thing.
    Oh you mean the name of that holiday whose name is taken from Middle fucking English? Also: did I mention massive harry potter nerd?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2007
    Oh you mean the name of that holiday whose name is taken from Middle fucking English? Also: did I mention massive harry potter nerd?

You mudblood.

moniker on
    edited April 2007

I'm sorry that I know the proper name for Halloween. I was under the impression it was common knowledge? Are you trying to suggest that archaic nouns aren't nouns? That's silly, you're silly.

Kusuguttai on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Okay guys, no one actually cares about Harry Potter. You can stop talking about it.

Don't make me change the subject, because I will. Oh, yes.

Elendil on
    edited April 2007

Shut the hell up.

no u

I'm sorry but the letter u is not capable of speech, so that statement makes no sense to me.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Does it suck to be wrong, and also to someone you so obviously consider inferior?
    Because I would be upset if I were you Drez.
    Nah, not really. I don't care about being wrong. I don't necessarily think you're inferior. I just think you're a shitbag. You can be a peer shitbag.

Drez on
    edited April 2007
    It's cool drez, you're a cum-soaked fuckmuppet so I suppose the universe is in balance

Kusuguttai on
    edited April 2007
    I'm sorry that I know the proper name for Halloween. I was under the impression it was common knowledge? Are you trying to suggest that archaic nouns aren't nouns? That's silly, you're silly.
    Yes; I am suggesting that archaic nouns are not nouns in modern usage.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2007
    It's cool drez, you're a cum-soaked fuckmuppet so I suppose the universe is in balance

More or less.

Drez on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I fucked a muppet once. It just kept going "BORK BORK BORK"

Zen Vulgarity on
This discussion has been closed.