As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Wii Memory Lost?

pinatasmasherpinatasmasher Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Games and Technology
Sup guys, Ive just had the weirdest experience. Ive just turned on my Wii and all my save files, channels and VC games have been deleted. The last time I played was the night prior to the incident. Im so frustrated over the situation, I was just really getting into Sonic and now I have to start all over again. lol Damn it and my Zelda too :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pinatasmasher on

• SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    I'd call Nintendo.

They have a rep that sounds like Mitch Hedburg. He'll take care of all of your problems.

Sheep on
  • TacoManTacoMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Have you tried checking the VC shop channel to see if you can re-download them for free?
    That is really weird though, your saves are obviously long lost. I suggest calling the Nintendo Customer Service about this, they're really helpful from my experience.

TacoMan on
  • pinatasmasherpinatasmasher Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    oh P.S. guys im in NZ and we dont have a nintendo help line here, well non that I can think of.

pinatasmasher on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mntorankusumntorankusu I'm not sure how to use this thing.... Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sleep wrote: »
    I'd call Nintendo.

They have a rep that sounds like Mitch Hedburg. He'll take care of all of your problems.
    Really?! Oh man.

I have to call them now. I need to think of an excuse.

mntorankusu on
  • Target PracticeTarget Practice Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Uhm. Nonvolatile flash memory is not well-known for spontaneously losing data. You should return your Wii for a new one, or if that's not possible, contact Nintendo for a replacement, because I'd bet on it happening again.

Target Practice on
    sig.gif