As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Boxing [Chat]!

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    We do this, like, once every two months, right?

-Ron

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Doc wrote: »
    Wow, holy shit. The TSA is now saying that you can't use any electronics on international flights coming to the US for the entire duration of the flight.

While terrorists try to destroy airplanes, the TSA is trying to destroy the Airlines.
    They were also talking about banning people from having anything in their lap or from getting up and going to the bathroom for the last hour of a flight.

This whole "appearance of good security" thing is starting to go way too far.

They are also doing that.

Doc on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Wow, holy shit. The TSA is now saying that you can't use any electronics on international flights coming to the US for the entire duration of the flight.

While terrorists try to destroy airplanes, the TSA is trying to destroy the Airlines.
    They were also talking about banning people from having anything in their lap or from getting up and going to the bathroom for the last hour of a flight.

This whole "appearance of good security" thing is starting to go way too far.

They are also doing that.

What will they do if you get up to pee? Tackle you?

So stupid.

So It Goes on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    moniker wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    how is that inaccurate robos

i have standards

Are Jewish guys known for their prodigious wieners?

They're so big they have to cut off the tip in order to fit in most women.

ahem

normal range of sizes thank you very much

i can't say i was terribly impressed with Jew #3 which may also explain why i'm not that upset about the fact that he probably won't ever contact me again

more disappointed about Jew #2 cause...8-)

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOuAAOI5Z8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNp3hpVpY7A

This.

However.

Looks awesome.

"I'm just fucking with you, daddy."

JustinSane07 on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    I don't follow, Hakkes. What was so great about number 2?

Nerdgasmic on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Organichu wrote: »

what

oh God

fuck you, Israeli family

we are never going to see each other again
    Yeah, I guess there are upsides, too.

Thanatos on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I don't like the Kick-Ass comic, but the girl they cast as Hit-Girl is hilarious.

And thanks Hakkekage, for shattering any illusion we may have had about size not mattering. Apparently that statement needs to be amended to "doesn't matter (to lesbians)".

Course, my philosophy has always been that dudes with tiny wieners just need to find girls with tiny vaginas.

Robos A Go Go on
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

And here I had hoped that the stupidity would be reversed rather than amplified with the new administration. I mean, it's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Find a stupid and pointless requirement the government sets for people that is annoying and destroy it utterly as blatant agitprop and a kick to the poll numbers. Taking off your shoes was the perfect target for this, but no. Instead the rabbit hole goes deeper.

moniker on
    edited December 2009
    Broderlands is on sale.

Is it a good game?

Because while I love to play video games, I shouldn't make them eat up all my time.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Broderlands is on sale.

Is it a good game?

Because while I love to play video games, I shouldn't make them eat up all my time.

It's entertaining. The ending is somewhat WTF but the fights leading up to it are awesome. Also, it's where the cars are at.

Thomamelas on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I don't follow, Hakkes. What was so great about number 2?
    He had a large penis.

Thanatos on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    why don't we just not let brown people on planes

Casual Eddy on
    edited December 2009
    I'm for that.

They always talk during the movie.

JustinSane07 on
    edited December 2009
    I don't like the Kick-Ass comic, but the girl they cast as Hit-Girl is hilarious.

And thanks Hakkekage, for shattering any illusion we may have had about size not mattering. Apparently that statement needs to be amended to "doesn't matter (to lesbians)".

Course, my philosophy has always been that dudes with tiny wieners just need to find girls with tiny vaginas.

you know what it's actually a function of how 'invested' the whole thing is

if it's just casual then god damn you had better make up for the meaninglessness of it all with a tool of adequate heft

but if i like you i couldn't give two shits

Hakkekage on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

And here I had hoped that the stupidity would be reversed rather than amplified with the new administration. I mean, it's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Find a stupid and pointless requirement the government sets for people that is annoying and destroy it utterly as blatant agitprop and a kick to the poll numbers. Taking off your shoes was the perfect target for this, but no. Instead the rabbit hole goes deeper.

If Obama does anything even trivially to make the airline screening process any less invasive, his opponents will have a field day.

TL DR on
    edited December 2009
    why don't we just not let brown people on planes

That's racist. What we should do is let them fly on another set of inferior planes.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited December 2009
    how is that inaccurate robos

i have standards

Are Jewish guys known for their prodigious wieners?

They're so big they have to cut off the tip in order to fit in most women.

ahem

normal range of sizes thank you very much

i can't say i was terribly impressed with Jew #3 which may also explain why i'm not that upset about the fact that he probably won't ever contact me again

more disappointed about Jew #2 cause...8-)

You should try Lapsed Catholic #1. :winky:

moniker on
    edited December 2009

if it's just casual then god damn you had better make up for the meaninglessness of it all with a tool of adequate heft

But I think it would be easier to make you like me if I had a tremendous dong!

Robos A Go Go on
    edited December 2009
    if lapsed catholic wasn't a figment of the internet's imagination maybe i would

Hakkekage on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    What about Nordic Pagan #1

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

But I think it would be easier to make you like me if I had a tremendous dong!
    no generally i decide the liking part before i get to assess the goods, as it were

Hakkekage on
    edited December 2009

If Obama does anything even trivially to make the airline screening process any less invasive, his opponents will have a field day.

And he'll have won a lock on the vote of every business traveler.

moniker on
    edited December 2009
    Res wrote: »

depends on frequency of raping/pillaging/blood sacrificing

Hakkekage on
    edited December 2009
    For the record, Lapsed Catholic #2 has a car and a lot of vacation time at work.

JustinSane07 on
    edited December 2009
    Yes, Thanatos, I know. I was trying to make Hakkes hilariously uncomfortable.

Ron, borderlands is pretty great, but it's pretty iffy on the PC. Get it on the xbox if you can.

Nerdgasmic on
    edited December 2009
    I'm somewhat heartened by the fact that, between sexual horrors and conspiracy theories about lizard people, the internet is also imagining something as mundane as a sexually adept lapsed Catholic.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited December 2009
    That's a pretty bad idea.

You should see them naked and then decide if you want to spend time with them.

It's only fair.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited December 2009

Very seldom/weekly/seasonal

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

Just because I'm a brain in a jar doesn't mean I don't also have a penis in a jar.

moniker on
    edited December 2009

well now

do you have your own longboat and a steady income of plundered loot

(you see it isn't about the penis at all)

Hakkekage on
    edited December 2009

Just because I'm a brain in a jar doesn't mean I don't also have a penis in a jar.

jeffrey-dahmer-in-court.jpg

JustinSane07 on
    edited December 2009

Ironically, it's the penis that does the thinking.

Robos A Go Go on
    edited December 2009

well now

my longboat is long

so, do you have tons of wealthy unprotected coastal settlements or what? :winky:

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I'm somewhat heartened by the fact that, between sexual horrors and conspiracy theories about lizard people, the internet is also imagining something as mundane as a sexually adept lapsed Catholic.

Look, we're great in bed. It's the crying afterwards out of guilt and shame that make it unpleasant. Just leave before then.

Thomamelas on
    edited December 2009

well now

my longboat is long

so, do you have tons of wealthy unprotected coastal settlements or what? :winky:

Huuuuuuge tracts of land.

moniker on
    edited December 2009
    [chat], how's it goin'?

Nerdgasmic on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    2 pages late but are you fuckers really complaining they didn't cast a bunch of ugly people in a hollywood romance movie?

guess what they all get some in the end. sorry if I ruined it!

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    [chat], how's it goin'?

I just finished Marble Hornets and I'm afraid to take my dog for a walk and I keep looking at my windows.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

well now

my longboat is long

Oh man this is so hot

TL DR on
This discussion has been closed.