As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Comic for 12/30/09 (Maybe you pick up some trades, eh?

Bloods EndBloods End Blade of TyshallePunch dimensionRegistered User regular
edited January 2010 in Graphic Violence
DC
OCT090176
Blackest Night #6
$3.99

MARVEL
Marvel’s New Year’s Eve "EVE Party"
On Wednesday, December 30th, check your participating local comic shop for Marvel giveaway items that include a free 2010 Marvel Super Hero calendar; an exclusive Avengers ID Card; and a copy of the free comic book Origins of Siege!
OCT090517
Fall Of The Hulks: Alpha — NYEE McGuinness Variant
$3.99

Bloods End on

• Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    OCT090176
    Blackest Night #6

:P

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    RansRans Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Blackest Night #6!

edit: visiting my parents for the holidays, also, so i'm not going to my normal shop. the owner says he's doing a 25% off deal on anything published in 2009 and he said that he could be "talked into" applying that to trades that came out in 2009. could be a good trip to the shop.

Rans on
  • Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Waking up early to get Origins of Siege, Blackest Night 6, the free Marvel calendar and promos, and to take advantage of a buy 1, get one at 50% on trades.

Also, it'll probably be my last LCS visit for a long, long time (possibly even a year). After this it's back to heavy ink.

HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    My shop didn't even get any of the Siege stuff, but we got the promo cards a month ago.

Fucking Marvel...

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Eh, I'm going to bypass going to my usual comic shop to get Blackest Night, and instead swing by a different shop that's selling back issues for 50% off, to pick up a full run of the Steel series that ran through the nineties. The last time I was at that shop, the owner noticed me eyeballing it noted that, "That packet includes the Steel movie adaptation too!"

What a deal.

Munch on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I finally picked up all of the books I've been listing in these threads the last few weeks, plus BN #6. And by some strange stroke of luck, I also received 6 of my Marvel direct titles in the mail. Between all of that and the trades I got for Christmas, I've got a lot of shit to read through.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    My comic shop is having a pretty massive sale and I managed to snag the first Initiative trade for only $4. Also picked up Dark Reign: The Hood just so I can get some closure on the dangling plot threads from BKV's "Blood from Stone" miniseries.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    smokmnkysmokmnky Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I got BN 6 and GI Joe: Cobra. Also the 12th Fables trade

smokmnky on
  • Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Finally picked up some trades with Christmas money that I've literally been meaning to get for years:
    JMS Thor Vol 1
    Booster Gold Vol 1 + 3 (they didn't have #2)
    Silver Surfer Requiem
    Red Son
    Astonishing X-Men Vol 3

Debating picking up Showcase volumes of the original Booster Gold and Doom Patrol series.

HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I guess there is some kind of push for indie books this week.
    http://indycomicbookweek.com/

I'm broke, haven't bought a comic since before Thanksgiving, but there you go.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    GallowglassGallowglass Registered User new member
    edited December 2009
    Finally picked up KOTOR Vol. 2 at a clearance sale.

Gallowglass on
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Got my free stuff! My Avenger's card was Spider-Man, pretty happy considering he's my fav.

cardboard delusions on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited January 2010
    I refuse to sticky this on account of there being two things

DJ Eebs on