As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ow fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK this hurts

• BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    _hat is _rong _ith your keyboard?

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    im gonna wait till tomorrow and if my foot still hurting ill go get it checked out

as of right now my foot is fucking killing me

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i fractured part of my hand once, doctor told me it was too late to do anything about it by the time i got around to going somewhere about it. Two weeks of "maybe it is just bruised" right during midterms. Smartest man alive.

Melding on
  • HoovesHooves Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    whoa it just occured to me that i can just keep the w key copied onto my clipboard and just paste whenever i need it. I am a genius

Hooves on
  • WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I got shot in nam

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
    edited January 2010
    I have been dethroned as Smartest man alive just now by hooves.

Melding on
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hooves wrote: »
    whoa it just occured to me that i can just keep the w key copied onto my clipboard and just paste whenever i need it. I am a genius

This is what I do with my 6 key

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
    edited January 2010
    it is both a gift and a curse

Hooves on
    edited January 2010
    did you guys know you can buy keyboards for like ten bucks? it might be great, but it's nice to have a cheap spare around in case you are forced to use clip board as part of your keyboard. what if your V key breaks?

Melding on
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    ;-; Stop it, I can't be your fucking medic buddy at all hours of the day!

Just be super nice to your arm, it will go away eventually. I never did any serious damage to my shoulders when I popped them out but just be careful.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    So last night I accidentally popped my shoulder out of its socket. I managed to get it back in place with relative alacrity, but the damage was already done. The pain was immense, some of the worst I've ever experienced. I woke up this morning sore and aching, my shoulder still sending plenty of "fuck you" pain waves to my brain. Now I walk around with my arm in a makeshift sling, struggling to do even the most basic tasks, like tying my shoe laces.

What of you, SE++? What kind of injuries have you sustained lately? Anyone coming in here complaining of emotional pain or a "broken heart" will have their hearts broken for reals, courtesy of me and my riot batton.

Remember that time at Jordyn & Fram's when Doc permanently fucked up my shoulder when I jumped on his back? (He didn't mean too Doc is just big & strong)

Weaver on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Weaver wrote: »
    So last night I accidentally popped my shoulder out of its socket. I managed to get it back in place with relative alacrity, but the damage was already done. The pain was immense, some of the worst I've ever experienced. I woke up this morning sore and aching, my shoulder still sending plenty of "fuck you" pain waves to my brain. Now I walk around with my arm in a makeshift sling, struggling to do even the most basic tasks, like tying my shoe laces.

What of you, SE++? What kind of injuries have you sustained lately? Anyone coming in here complaining of emotional pain or a "broken heart" will have their hearts broken for reals, courtesy of me and my riot batton.

Remember that time at Jordyn & Fram's when Doc permanently fucked up my shoulder when I jumped on his back? (He didn't mean too Doc is just big & strong)
    I remember hearing about that, but I don't remember if I was there or not.

Hacksaw on
    edited January 2010
    Melding wrote: »
    did you guys know you can buy keyboards for like ten bucks? it might be great, but it's nice to have a cheap spare around in case you are forced to use clip board as part of your keyboard. what if your V key breaks?

I'll put it on my list of things to do right after 'lay in bed' and 'eat this grilled cheese'

Hooves on
    edited January 2010

Got that bone separation in my shoulder and tore the UCL in elbow, both in my left arm, both happened at parties

my left arm isn't invited to any more parties

Weaver on
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The worst I've done was take a 90 degree turn on my bike with one hand at high speed. That was about 8 years ago when I was much dumber.

I managed to roll off the inertia and avoid injury, but I had a big black mark on my arm where I impacted. And it hurt.

MKR on
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I got a barf-inducing blow to the back of the head playing hockey a few weeks ago.
    I play again for the first time tomorrow. I am not yet nervous, but suspect I might get that way as the game approaches.

chromdom on
  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    some dude at work slipped and dipped his whole arm into the deep fryer a few weeks ago

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
    edited January 2010
    Air wrote: »
    some dude at work slipped and dipped his whole arm into the deep fryer a few weeks ago

How'd it taste?

MKR on
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I can't remember how many times I've broken my arm/nose/wrist. My body has developed a high pain threshold as a result, though. Which is nice.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Air wrote: »

I bet the oil wasn't changed after that.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I broke my collarbone in highschool

that sucked

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Oooh man

Back from the doctor

That was grooooss

Also MKR you stole the joke I was going to make! Boo! Hiss!

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I've got arthritis and sometimes the occasional bone chip or two floating around in my hip joints.
    Hurts like hell some days, but fine most.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I've never broken, sprained, dislocated, twisted or fractured anything ever.

Worst injury I've ever gotten was taking a giant rock to the head when I was a kid and some crazy bastard threw it at me.

Gatsby on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Gatsby wrote: »
    I've never broken, sprained, dislocated, twisted or fractured anything ever.

Worst injury I've ever gotten was taking a giant rock to the head when I was a kid and some crazy bastard threw it at me.

AndreGiant.jpg

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Once I chipped my foot too

that's the most breakage I've had.

One time I SMAAAAAAASHED my nose, it left this huge purple swollen lump in the middle and has been crooked ever since

I guess I broke it but the doctor never said

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010

Got that bone separation in my shoulder and tore the UCL in elbow, both in my left arm, both happened at parties

my left arm isn't invited to any more parties
    pretty sure your left arm wasn't the problem there, chief

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    I picked up Weaver once.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    worst injury ive had is like, tryin to jump off the back of a billy cart as it passed my house and getting my foot stuck in the cart and getting dragged along for a few metres
    maybe
    but i think that was just some scrapes

oh talking about throwin rocks
    back in my old neighborhood there was this kid i didnt like, and one day im standing up on this elevated bit of land like 1.5m (5ft?) above the street with the kid on the street being a prick
    we were having some dumb argument i guess and he was on his bike and said something and rode away quickly before i could say anything back
    and i picked up some rock by my feet and threw it way ahead of him hoping it would hit the ground in front of him so he would see it but it wouldnt do anything
    but it made this glorious arc and curved back to hit him right in the head as he was riding away

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Murder!

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    one time my brother dropped a big fucking chunk of quartz on his big toe and we though he'd have to have it removed

Abracadaniel on
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    hehe

nine toes

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    May dad was born with 11 toes.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
    edited January 2010
    I have never broken a bone.

But then I've never done sports and I'm cripplingly risk-averse.

MKR on
    edited January 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    I picked up Weaver once.

It was only time in my life that ever did the cheesy peace fingers.
    PDRM0275.jpg

Weaver on
    edited January 2010
    that building got dozed and the lot turned into an office tower

Weaver on
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    You're so non-chalant about it.

Like "yeah I'm totally being picked up now, whatever. Peace broseph."

Gatsby on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I got a papercut today.

Although when printing 120,000 pages one papercut is not that bad.

Nocturne on
    edited January 2010
    Gatsby wrote: »
    You're so non-chalant about it.

Like "yeah I'm totally being picked up now, whatever. Peace broseph."

It wasn't planned at all. He just out of nowhere picked me up. I was all, welp.

Weaver on
    edited January 2010
    So glad Hacksaw got a better haircut.
    PDRM0260.jpg

Weaver on