As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Creedence Clearwater [chat]

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »
    Nom nom, that Mechwarrior Crysis mod is awesome.

Every time I hear this I am saddened I didn't buy crysis during the steam sale.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    i got a 25 dollar itunes giftcard

thing is I don't want to soil my machine with itunes

nexuscrawler on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    I liked ME, but I dunno if I'm really psyched for the sequel. I guess I'm half stock.

All the neckbeards are amp'd becasue there will be like 5 lines of dialogue that reference your old save

and alien titties

and a bald headed badass bald headed chick wearing 3 napkins and a yard of string!

Dunadan019 on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I liked ME, but I dunno if I'm really psyched for the sequel. I guess I'm half stock.

All the neckbeards are amp'd becasue there will be like 5 lines of dialogue that reference your old save

and alien titties

That's the weird thing about a direct sequel where it uses your save, its like either you start at your old level and the game scales, or they have some bs excuse why you don't have all your old abilities.

When did bioware start relying on their sex scenes to sell games? I swear I knew more about the "relationships" in dragons age then the actual gameplay prior to its release.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2010

yeah I thought ME was okay

I will probably not pick up #2

is there anything else coming out in Jan? I think I have $10 Amazon credit toward a videogame that expires soon

BAYONETTA!

Ahh yes the sara palin dmc clone.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Nom nom, that Mechwarrior Crysis mod is awesome.

I want a Mechwarior mod for crysis!

Jokerman on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    This is why I hate the east coast.

This is safe for work, assuming you are allowed to vomit profusely at work:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbr0hm_the-jay-leno-show-ten-ten-nicole-sn_news?from=feedblitz_523284_3232600

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    God damn I am so amped for Mass Effect 2. So many good things are coming in January.

ME2 and?

Final Dollhouse episodes. Also Bulgarian girl comes back this Sunday.

Chuck!

<3

Thomamelas on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    ME would not run on the five different computers I tried it on. It's my conclusion that it's a buggy piece of shit that's not worthy of my time.

Tav on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Oh my god MECHA ZANGIEF!

Inquisitor on
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Tav wrote: »
    ME would not run on the five different computers I tried it on. It's my conclusion that it's a buggy piece of shit that's not worthy of my time.

Perhaps your computers are shit...?

ALL FIVE OF THEM!!

WMain00 on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Tav wrote: »

Perhaps your computers are shit...?

ALL FIVE OF THEM!!

Yes, five computers is too small a sample size to conclude that it's buggy.

You need at least six.

Sarksus on
    edited January 2010
    Oh dear god, a fucking jay leno clip and someone from jersey shore? Yeah not watching that.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2010
    Chuck starting this week makes me happy.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • ProtoMan39ProtoMan39 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    ProtoMan39 wrote: »

If you're ever drunk and/or having a one night stand, get ready for doggy style, and then go anal. Tell her afterward that you weren't sure which hole was which, so you just went for one.

Ok clearly you've never had anal sex or your dick is the size of a pencil, there is no way to "Accidentally" penetrate a woman anally unless she's loose as all fuck anally, or you have a really small dick.

The fun still remains regardless of how much penetration you achieve. I mean, hell, most women would stop you the second they feel you poking on their asshole. The ones that wouldn't would probably be slutty enough that they would be "loose as all fuck anally."

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, anyway. :P

ProtoMan39 on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    If if flat out would not run on five different computers then I'm placing the odds on the problem lying outside Mass Effect.

Bama on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The girl has brought me brownies. This one I keep.

Thomamelas on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    I feel substantially less psyched for ME2 than I did for ME, even though I love ME.

Based on the descriptions this Cerberus stuff sounds plausibly very dull to me. They sure didn't make a lasting impression in the first game, why should I care if they play a big part in the sequel? Just seems like a random lame group of shady people, based on them in ME.

Other than that the descriptions of ME2 seem fairly detached from the first game in some way.

Though I sure as hell will buy ME2, and it will likely be really swell regardless of what I think about how it's being described.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
    edited January 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

What kind of brownies thom, your future relationship depends on the answer.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2010
    Drez wrote: »
    This is why I hate the east coast.

This is safe for work, assuming you are allowed to vomit profusely at work:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbr0hm_the-jay-leno-show-ten-ten-nicole-sn_news?from=feedblitz_523284_3232600

Pretty sure when he's a guido you're allowed to cheat on him.

Sarksus on
    edited January 2010

Basic chocolate. But in her defense, she didn't learn how to cook until recently.

Thomamelas on
    edited January 2010

Basic chocolate. But in her defense, she didn't learn how to cook until recently.

The effort and choice to her abilities is a plus. Get her to start making caramel chocolate and then be fat forever.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2010
    Inquisitor on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    If if flat out would not run on five different computers then I'm placing the odds on the problem lying outside Mass Effect.

On two it would not install, on another two it would crash while trying to determine the system specifications and on the last one there was no sound at all.

I'm willing to place the blame on ME for that.

Tav on
  • ProtoMan39ProtoMan39 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

The effort and choice to her abilities is a plus. Get her to start making caramel chocolate and then be fat forever.

Totally agree. I've had two girlfriends so far in my three years of college, neither of whom can cook, and it was always a disappointment.

ProtoMan39 on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »

so glad i decided to hold of on buying Street fighter.

totally picking this up

Arch on
    edited January 2010
    I'm going to have to buy it again.

Gah now learning Zangief is so much more tempting because one day I will be able to become a robot.

Inquisitor on
    edited January 2010
    Oh good thanks to that clip I can skip buying ME 2 because they are doing that retarded get items for preordering from a specific store bullshit.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2010
    Damn it that made me want to play street fighter 4 again, but I'm so terrible at it, so f'ing terrible.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »

That was a pretty cool trailer.

Sarksus on
    edited January 2010
    Any brownies mean they are a keeper.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
    edited January 2010

Totally agree. I've had two girlfriends so far in my three years of college, neither of whom can cook, and it was always a disappointment.

I suspect I be doing the majority of the cooking between us, but the thought was nice. And at the moment, several people are looking for the video of us kissing. Like I'm dumb enough to not take care to remove that video from the server.

Thomamelas on
    edited January 2010

Well can you cook?

Sarksus on
  • The Crowing OneThe Crowing One Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »

Well can you cook?

Womenfolk's work.

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    The store specific preorder bonuses boil down to not having an impact on the game though - they're most often cosmetic. And when they do carry different bonuses, it's not like the game does poorly without them.

For instance I got some ring with my digital deluxe pack of Dragon Age - I have no clue where or what it is, it feels totally irrelevant to me.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
    edited January 2010
    Oh good thanks to that clip I can skip buying ME 2 because they are doing that retarded get items for preordering from a specific store bullshit.

i did not order darksiders and will not buy it because I didn't have the money in time to preorder it. Why is that a big deal? Well, the whole game is about a weird take on the mythos of the Four Riders, and if you preorder you get to wield death's scythe. Didn't pre-order? Well too bad, this ENTIRE WEAPON we designed is unavailable to you.

Welp, sucks then guys cause my first thought on hearing about this game was "A game about the horsemen? can I use death's scythe at some point?"

The answer? "Yes, but only if you pre-order at Ebgames"

fuck that noise. I couldn't afford to preorder, and thus the feature I actually wanted out of this game is COMPLETELY LOCKED to me.

Just like Juggernaut in MUA2. I LOVE Juggernaut!

Arch on
    edited January 2010
    That video got be so pumped imma go practice some SFIV. <3 Later guys.

Inquisitor on
    edited January 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    The store specific preorder bonuses boil down to not having an impact on the game though - they're most often cosmetic. And when they do carry different bonuses, it's not like the game does poorly without them.

For instance I got some ring with my digital deluxe pack of Dragon Age - I have no clue where or what it is, it feels totally irrelevant to me.

Yea, but what about shit like the lightning blades in infamous or what I just posted about Darksiders/MUA2?

Arch on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgct_cHZe1I

this is the worst thing I have seen today

skippydumptruck on
    edited January 2010
    Arch wrote: »

i did not order darksiders and will not buy it because I didn't have the money in time to preorder it. Why is that a big deal? Well, the whole game is about a weird take on the mythos of the Four Riders, and if you preorder you get to wield death's scythe. Didn't pre-order? Well too bad, this ENTIRE WEAPON we designed is unavailable to you.

Welp, sucks then guys cause my first thought on hearing about this game was "A game about the horsemen? can I use death's scythe at some point?"

The answer? "Yes, but only if you pre-order at Ebgames"

fuck that noise. I couldn't afford to preorder, and thus the feature I actually wanted out of this game is COMPLETELY LOCKED to me.

Just like Juggernaut in MUA2. I LOVE Juggernaut!

Ugh, so sick of shit like this. Like in fucking AC2. My fucking DNA tract will never be 100% complete because I didn't buy one of the super special $100 editions.

FUCK YOU.

Okay SF4 for real now.

Inquisitor on
This discussion has been closed.