As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Creedence Clearwater [chat]

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    My boss just pointed out that the new Google phone is called a Nexus-1. 5 more models till we get classic-era Rutger Hauer.

As a phone, though. Which might come in handy, since you wouldn't have to carry your phone everywhere, no, it would simply follow you.

Nexus-1 is the google phone. Nexus-2 will be a laptop or something. Nexus-3 will suck at whatever it is because the third installment is always a letdown. Nexus-4 will be an unconvcing but highly sophisticated robot pet. Nexus-5 will be a humanoid android. nexus-6 will be a blond aryan fellow who wants to kill you and breaks into your house while shouting scary rhymes and telling everyone what he's seen off the shoulder of Orion.

Bogart on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm currently sitting here, waiting to find out what the results of my division merging with another in the company will be. So far we've heard the engineering staff cuts will be minimal, so my job is probably safe. We're wondering if we'll get the over division's superior vacation and overtime policies.

Good morning, [chat].

YamiNoSenshi on
  • The Crowing OneThe Crowing One Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Aw.

The company turned the filter back on.

Cock suckers.

Shhhh! They're listening!

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    We're wondering if we'll get the over division's superior vacation and overtime policies.

Nope.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    edited January 2010
    My boss just pointed out that the new Google phone is called a Nexus-1. 5 more models till we get classic-era Rutger Hauer.

As a phone, though. Which might come in handy, since you wouldn't have to carry your phone everywhere, no, it would simply follow you.

Nexus-1 is the google phone. Nexus-2 will be a laptop or something. Nexus-3 will suck at whatever it is because the third installment is always a letdown. Nexus-4 will be an unconvcing but highly sophisticated robot pet. Nexus-5 will be a humanoid android. nexus-6 will be a blond aryan fellow who wants to kill you and breaks into your house while shouting scary rhymes and telling what he's seen off the shoulder of Orion.

Five Stars. Let's just hope Harrison Ford is still around.

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm waiting around for 2 phonecalls currently:

1) Did my grandfathers hip replacement surgery go well?

2) Did I get the nice job I interviewed for on tuesday?

Both of these combined make me kind of anxious.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm currently sitting here, waiting to find out what the results of my division merging with another in the company will be. So far we've heard the engineering staff cuts will be minimal, so my job is probably safe. We're wondering if we'll get the over division's superior vacation and overtime policies.

Good morning, [chat].

Glad to hear that it shouldn't mean you losing your job Yami. Better benefits always rock!

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    Aw.

The company turned the filter back on.

Cock suckers.

Shhhh! They're listening!

If they are, I hope they all jump into a clamydia pool.

JustinSane07 on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

I think Dick's estate is planning to sue.

BobCesca on
    edited January 2010

Good morning, [chat].

You there. I see you on XBL a bunch. Why are you not playing Modern Warfare 2 with me?

JustinSane07 on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Gonmun wrote: »

Good morning, [chat].

Glad to hear that it shouldn't mean you losing your job Yami. Better benefits always rock!

Thanks.

The real pipe dream is an increase in raises. Our cost of living adjustments were made based on division HQ, which was in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Cost of living there is dramatically lower than north-east NJ right outside of the NYC.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm getting so sick of falling asleep so late in the morning that I wake up at 6pm.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• IrishRodentIrishRodent Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Good morning, [chat].

I'm currently sitting here, waiting to find out what the results of my division merging with another in the company will be. So far we've heard the engineering staff cuts will be minimal, so my job is probably safe. We're wondering if we'll get to keep our existing division's superior vacation and overtime policies.

Good morning, [chat].

IrishRodent on
    edited January 2010

Good morning, [chat].

I'm currently sitting here, waiting to find out what the results of my division merging with another in the company will be. So far we've heard the engineering staff cuts will be minimal, so my job is probably safe. We're wondering if we'll get to keep our existing division's superior vacation and overtime policies.

Good morning, [chat].

God damn it.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited January 2010
    Its your own fault for inviting her to the forums, Yami.

JustinSane07 on
    edited January 2010

Good morning, [chat].

Good morning, [chat].

God damn it.

:(

Gonmun on
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Good morning, [chat].

Good morning, [chat].

God damn it.

Wait your division is merging with your wife's division?

That is the sexiest corporate merger ever, potentially

Arch on
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Good morning, [chat].

Thanks.

The real pipe dream is an increase in raises. Our cost of living adjustments were made based on division HQ, which was in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Cost of living there is dramatically lower than north-east NJ right outside of the NYC.

That's.....a horrible way of doing it.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Should I be ashamed in admitting that I enjoy listening to MC Lars on occasion?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
    edited January 2010
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

Good morning, [chat].

Thanks.

That's.....a horrible way of doing it.

Yeah. So people would start at a competitive rate, but over time their salary would start being subjectively lower. It gets to the point where people who come in fresh make almost as much if not more than people who have been here for 5+ years.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited January 2010
    Only 26 overs to bat out now. Nail biting stuff. I love cricket. Tension created over the possibility of a draw.

Bogart on
    edited January 2010

You there. I see you on XBL a bunch. Why are you not playing Modern Warfare 2 with me?

Because I don't have MW2, and wouldn't play online multiplayer even if I did. So nyah.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Only 26 overs to bat out now. Nail biting stuff. I love cricket. Tension created over the possibility of a draw.

The Krikkit hate you, though.

Haphazard on
    edited January 2010

The Krikkit: malevolent insect men from beyond the stars.

Bogart on
    edited January 2010

The Krikkit: malevolent insect men from beyond the stars.

Belgium!

Haphazard on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hello peoples

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2010

Because I don't have MW2, and wouldn't play online multiplayer even if I did. So nyah.

Why the hell not?

It's not as bad as everyone says. For every idiot that won't shut the fuck up about stupid shit, I run into 30 people that don't say anything and 19 that actively talk about winning the game.

JustinSane07 on
    edited January 2010
    Hello peoples

Hello Nexus. :P

Gonmun on
    edited January 2010

Why the hell not?

It's not as bad as everyone says. For every idiot that won't shut the fuck up about stupid shit, I run into 30 people that don't say anything and 19 that actively talk about winning the game.

I'm on a new game moratorium right now, trying to save some money and play through my backlog. And as good as MW2 may be, there are too many other games that appeal to me more.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited January 2010
    OMG the alarm thread in Tube's Circus is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've read on here. There's at least two posts I'd consider posting for awesome but then I'd fear reprecussions from Tube. >_>

Gonmun on
    edited January 2010
    You sir, are a fuddy duddy then.

JustinSane07 on
    edited January 2010
    Hello peoples

Fuck thought I'd dodged that bullet

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2010
    Hello peoples

Oh admit it. You wake up every morning and relish the chance to see that. I pretty much look at it like the Seinfeld/Newman bit. You being Newman of course.

Gonmun on
    edited January 2010
    Hello peoples

Oh admit it. You wake up every morning and relish the chance to see that. I pretty much look at it like the Seinfeld/Newman bit. You being Newman of course.

There was an ep where Newman lights Jerry on fire right?

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2010
    I can only hope.

JustinSane07 on
    edited January 2010
    slide_4294_60311_large.jpg

morning cuteness!

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2010
    After years of honing my acute sarcasm, I've finally been rewarded.

Alright, now I can retire from the forums.

Seriously, this made my day.

You all like me!

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
    edited January 2010
    slide_4294_60311_large.jpg

morning cuteness!

Aww, cute little endangered creature!

And a Panda!

Haphazard on
    edited January 2010
    Hello peoples

There was an ep where Newman lights Jerry on fire right?

But then who would greet you in the morning?

Gonmun on
    edited January 2010
    That panda looks rapeable.

JustinSane07 on
This discussion has been closed.