As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Creedence Clearwater [chat]

• Options
    The Crowing OneThe Crowing One Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Hello peoples

Hello Nexus. :P

Fuck thought I'd dodged that bullet

Oh admit it. You wake up every morning and relish the chance to see that. I pretty much look at it like the Seinfeld/Newman bit. You being Newman of course.

There was an ep where Newman lights Jerry on fire right?

But then who would greet you in the morning?

This guy:
    slide_4294_60311_large.jpg

morning cuteness!

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    This guy:

morning cuteness!

Damnit! How am I going to compete with that?! I don't even have any bamboo nearby!

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    This guy:

morning cuteness!

Damnit! How am I going to compete with that?! I don't even have any bamboo nearby!

I win this round!

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Morning, [chat]. There is snow on the ground but school is not closed :?

TL DR on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The consecutive numbers from 1 to 16 can be placed in a 4x4 grid one per square to make a magic square. in a magic square, each rowm each column and both long diagonals total the same amount which is called the magic sum. without building the square, can you determine the magic sum?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    The consecutive numbers from 1 to 16 can be placed in a 4x4 grid one per square to make a magic square. in a magic square, each rowm each column and both long diagonals total the same amount which is called the magic sum. without building the square, can you determine the magic sum?

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

Oh you sissy.

Try living in Chicago.

Winky on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So I'm really, really not happy. I haven't used my Xbox 360 in awhile. I dust it off for Assassin's Creed II and now I'm getting 3D texture glitches - even in the menu (and no, I'm not talking about the Animus glitches).

It's been happening a bit here and there but usually rebooting and/or repositioning the Xbox 360 solves the problem. An hour or so of that and it's not fixing the issue this time.

The oddest thing about it is that I can't find anything about this issue via Google. Is this unique to my system?

The texture glitches are VERY obvious. Like a five-by-two inch section of the screen will randomly glitch up. Even the 3D menu glitches up (the DNA strands flash).

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Drez wrote: »
    So I'm really, really not happy. I haven't used my Xbox 360 in awhile. I dust it off for Assassin's Creed II and now I'm getting 3D texture glitches - even in the menu (and no, I'm not talking about the Animus glitches).

It's been happening a bit here and there but usually rebooting and/or repositioning the Xbox 360 solves the problem. An hour or so of that and it's not fixing the issue this time.

The oddest thing about it is that I can't find anything about this issue via Google. Is this unique to my system?

The texture glitches are VERY obvious. Like a five-by-two inch section of the screen will randomly glitch up. Even the 3D menu glitches up (the DNA strands flash).

Is your 360 overheating?

Winky on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

34?

Gonmun on
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    edited January 2010

no!

edit: yeah gonmun! you can do maths.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Winky wrote: »

Oh you sissy.

Try living in Chicago.

At least then there would be a bus going from my apartment to school and back. As it is here, I have to walk a mile each way.

Love driving in Chicago though.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

no!

edit: yeah gonmun! you can do maths.

:D *Happy Dance!*

Gonmun on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    here's an interesting one.....

Take the names of two astronomical signs, then combine and rearrange them to spell out a nine-letter word that means "a person who hides things." what are the two signs and what sort of person is this?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2010
    I got a few visual glitches before my 360 red-ringed.

Bogart on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Anyone in [chat] getting in on the MAG open beta?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Take the names of two astronomical signs, then combine and rearrange them to spell out a nine-letter word that means "a person who hides things." what are the two signs and what sort of person is this?

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010

no!

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010

Since you haven't used it in a while, it could be dirty inside. Clean it out with some duster and go from there.

If the glitch persists, enjoy waiting for the RRoD to pop up.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Winky wrote: »

Is your 360 overheating?

I don't think so. I keep it submerged in ice-water while I play.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited January 2010
    So the new girl and I told each other that we loved each other yesterday. No dancing around the words, no cute "I'm falling for you," or anything. Straight up "I love you," "I love you too"

There is no emoticon huge enough to convey how I feel right now.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    syndalis wrote: »
    So the new girl and I told each other that we loved each other yesterday. No dancing around the words, no cute "I'm falling for you," or anything. Straight up "I love you," "I love you too"

Alright, everyone together now. Except Justin.

D'awwwwwwwwwww.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

no!

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I kinda hope he drives off a bridge.

I mean, I don't want him to die.

But ruining his car would be acceptable.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

D'awwwwwwwwwww.

I'll participate in anything Justin isn't allowed to do.

D'awwwwwwwwwww.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

How about many small ones?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited January 2010

D'awwwwwwwwwww.

:D

She said she has been feeling it for days now, but was afraid to say it because of how soon we have reached this point... but that it is true, and she has no doubt. A little scared by the suddenness, but absolutely certain of it.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Wheres Winky's monocle popping animation

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

jq2tc8.jpg

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

This will do:

HappycatMonocle.jpg

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Seriously.

Right off a bridge.

Where his quick thinking saves him when he gets the door open before the car fills up with water and he swims to safety.

But the car is sunk to the bottom.

That's what should happen on his way home from work.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I'm stumped Duna, what is it?

Gonmun on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

D'awwwwwwwwwww.

:D

She said she has been feeling it for days now, but was afraid to say it because of how soon we have reached this point... but that it is true, and she has no doubt. A little scared by the suddenness, but absolutely certain of it.

D'awwwwwwwww

Gonmun on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That's my Assassin's Creed 2 review up if anyone wants to read it. Should have more back content up soon as well.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Goddamn you. I can't figure it out and it's killing me.

One of them has to be Leo and the other can be either, Taurus, Gemini, or Cancer.

I don't know what you would call a person who hides things, though. So now I'm using an anagram thing on the internet and it doesn't help!

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Seriously.

Right off a bridge.

Where his quick thinking saves him when he gets the door open before the car fills up with water and he swims to safety.

JOKES ON YOU, I HAVE NO CAR!

LOL City dweller.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    thnks you RMS

winky does a pitch perfect job of recreating the syndalis experience

good to hear though duder we need to grab a beer soonish

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Man I am doing a hell of a lot of work trying to sell my dad on a 10kW solar array for our house.

On the plus side, I'll know what to do when I eventually build my own house because the plan for my future family home is even grander: I want it to be close to totally self-sustaining, which I'm convinced might actually be doable.

Which...is pretty god damn impressive when you think about it.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    ProtoMan39ProtoMan39 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »

Goddamn you. I can't figure it out and it's killing me.

One of them has to be Leo and the other can be either, Taurus, Gemini, or Cancer.

I don't know what you would call a person who hides things, though. So now I'm using an anagram thing on the internet and it doesn't help!

It's Leo + Cancer -> Concealer

ProtoMan39 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Seriously.

Right off a bridge.

JOKES ON YOU, I HAVE NO CAR!

LOL City dweller.

Okay then.

I hope your apartment catches on fire.

Just yours. Not the whole buidling.

And some prized possession is lost to the flames.

But you're okay, because you knew to keep your head under the smoke and to check for hot door handles properly.

JustinSane07 on
This discussion has been closed.