As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Game On]Navy Field: Free Premium Sub. for ALL! Jan 16th-31st

2»

• frylockedfrylocked Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Do they automatically delete your ships? I logged in a month or so ago and all my stuff was missing.

frylocked on
  • AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I heard stuff about accounts possibly being deleted in one of the rooms I was in.

I have no idea about the details, though it can't hurt to get in touch and see what happened.

Avynte on
    ECOED.jpg
  • SilkSilk Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    frylocked wrote: »
    Do they automatically delete your ships? I logged in a month or so ago and all my stuff was missing.

I've logged out for about a year before and my stuff was still there. Make sure you are on the right server, your login works for all three.

Silk on
    edited January 2010
    Silk wrote: »
    frylocked wrote: »

I've logged out for about a year before and my stuff was still there. Make sure you are on the right server, your login works for all three.

Nice good catch. I actually had the wrong account... and an old email got the right one.

Anyways, I am back up and running on Arizona. Getting farmed in my t2 USN CV :(

frylocked on
    edited January 2010
    Hehe, I'm glad I can still play in blitz matches with my Bogue.

Every time I enter a GB with him it just ends painfully going up against all the upper CVs.

Though in the meantime I'm leveling up a mean BB crew that I've actually spent time rolling great stats for. They should be fun as I explore CAs and above.

Avynte on
    ECOED.jpg
    edited January 2010
    Are you on Arizona?

frylocked on
    edited January 2010
    Yup, I'm on Arizona as Avynte.

Currently suffering crew altitis and spent too many hours rolling up a near perfect KM SS crew. The lure of magic proximity torpedoes is strong.

Avynte on
    ECOED.jpg